The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrVanguard2021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Single Mums - Good to Fk

Hi bros,

starting a thread of sharing my story of how I chanced upon getting to know a single mum and after that, how I realised that these ladies are the best as fuck buddies.

Wonder whether bros have the same experience?

Let me start in my story below:

So I am a relatively ok looking guy with average height 1.75 but the good thing about me is that I am able to talk to girls quite well (given that I spent a lot of time in my 20s studying books such as “the game” and watching lots of videos from the various PUA and “dating” coaches such as Todd, Natural lifestyles, David tian and all that shit last time. Spent much money (few ks) on online course which of course never completed.. but over the many years, managed to pick up some things here and there.
Old 20-11-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Single Mums - Good to Fk

All pinays termed themselves as single mum
Old 21-11-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

seems like you have short attention span
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-11-2021, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 16
ucla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to beholducla is a splendid one to behold

Keep it coming bro , camping here.
Old 21-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
MisterTower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by centvin View Post
All pinays termed themselves as single mum
Is it? Even those who have not given birth?
Old 21-11-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

Where is the story about the single mums?
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69
Old 21-11-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 22
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Single Mums - Good to Fk

tried a few single mums when I was younger...they will cut to the chase and ask you to go to their apartment even when you proposed watching movies at cinema. one of them, suggested me to go her place for more drinking... back at her place..got invited to her very neat room...brought in wine and played sex and the city on the TV for me to watch...Needless to say, half way into the show, start action...bonked her good. Best of all, daughter was in the next room and she moaned really loud. Another one, daughter was stayiny in uni hall hence she stayed by herself. she brought me to her place after our dinner in town to further wine session...Reach her apartment and when entering, her neighbour which is also her sis in law opened door and saw us. She kind of gave some excuses that I was a colleague and we were to discuss some work..haha..in the living room, got raunchy and teased her till she damn wet...hold my hand and led me to her room and her bed...bang her till she screamed and came and came a few rounds...best memories. One thing is, I don't bang others wife, not when they still married. Code of conduct and scare of karma
Old 22-11-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Single mum super easy. Confirm horny one
Old 22-11-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 19
alvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond reputealvi23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjjtang View Post
Single mum super easy. Confirm horny one
Not much luck on single mum, so far only one but that was a decade back. Heard from some samsters that wechat has a higher score rate but still no luck. Text le no reply. Any experience brothers keen to share some tips? TIA
Old 22-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVanguard2021 View Post
Hi bros,

starting a thread of sharing my story of how I chanced upon getting to know a single mum and after that, how I realised that these ladies are the best as fuck buddies.

Wonder whether bros have the same experience?

Let me start in my story below:

So I am a relatively ok looking guy with average height 1.75 but the good thing about me is that I am able to talk to girls quite well (given that I spent a lot of time in my 20s studying books such as “the game” and watching lots of videos from the various PUA and “dating” coaches such as Todd, Natural lifestyles, David tian and all that shit last time. Spent much money (few ks) on online course which of course never completed.. but over the many years, managed to pick up some things here and there.
U spend a few K for online dating course? hahahahhahahahha. Got no game say so lah
Old 22-11-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterTower View Post
Is it? Even those who have not given birth?
He is cock teasing you lah.
Old 22-11-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
Where is the story about the single mums?
Old 22-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
seems like you have short attention span
Old 22-11-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

I managed to up twice one married woman who has issue with her husband.
Old 22-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

single mom is so lonely and is easier to date out
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1