The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2022, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
White Knight Syndrome

The other day I was reading an admission by an OKT that one of his customers, actually RTF the same FL girl for more than 50 times in the span of 90 days.

I couldn't believe what I read. I mean, why??

Is this an addiction of some sort?

If you think about it, paying that much of money on the same girl, what is the real goal of the customer? Fucking her frequently enough, over and over again until she loves him back??

Is this not a cry for help that he is trying to express?

The most ironic thing though, even after all that he has done, she still return to FL line of work.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2594 / Power: 13
supperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond reputesupperclub has a reputation beyond repute
Re: White Knight Syndrome

I would say, it is his money and his business

maybe he got raw after so many times? maybe only she can stimulate him?

no point guessing his motives
Old 05-10-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is this a good friend of yours? If not, I rather not bother in other people’s business. No point in guessing
Old 05-10-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
flyingpop is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

sex is a very funny thing, once u get additcted, u will never stop and its for life
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1