The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
It's very worth it. It's SGD 310 or thereabouts for 60 min, a real bargain compared against the rates you'd pay for a Japanese FL flown in from JP to SG, or even a local SG FL. On top of that, you get to pick and choose.
Totally agree. Provided you get the girl you want. Lol

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-10-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredriv View Post
Thanks for the FR and would be heading there to check out in couple months. Would 2 shots be possible if 60min? My last time only went for 30min session.
I have no idea.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 14-10-2022, 06:23 AM
Samster

I went scouting in Nipponbashi for this phenomenon known as “reflexology shops” where you pay to lie down with a young girl typically wearing some kind of maid, school or other cosplay uniform. Supposedly you lie and talk to them and they can give you hugs, gentle massages and what not. Rumor has it that if the girl is right they may offer more.

I accepted a flyer from one of the girls and asked her about the system. As we were struggling to understand each other, quick as a flash a young guy loitering in the vicinity came up to assist. He emphasized no touching the girl although the girl mentioned massage ok. Puzzled I tried to ask how if it possible to do “reflexology” if no touching was involved. I’m not sure if it was some misunderstanding or what but he assumed I was insisting on touching. In the end he rejected me for service.

Ok. I went further away from the area and found another “sleep together” shop. This one was called Chiara and was much further down Nipponbashi. What made me feel better was it was helmed by a lady who spoke a little English. At least it wasn’t a young punk.
There were pictures of young girls in school uniform on the wall, about 10-15 ? But only 2 were available for the timing so I picked the cuter one. I forgot her name. Starts with M

I was led to a small mattress partitioned by curtains. Somewhat like some of our massage joints but smaller. The girl soon arrived and she looked somewhat different from the pic but she was definitely young looking although she said she was 22. Either they are not honest about their age or else she was a really young looking 22.
We proceeded to just lie together and chat via apps. Was a somewhat tedious process though. There was light hugging but not body to body and a wrapping together of lower legs but that was about all.

Was quite a meh experience after all. Not sure if it’s cos the manager was a lady and they tend to be stricter or I just happened to meet a girl who didn’t do anything else. She claimed previously one of the girls tried to meet someone outside of work and was yelled at and fired.

So this although this was a learning experience for me it was quite anti climatic. I suppose it’s a market for Japanese guys who are lonesome who just needed female company. To think the Japanese can come out with such a gimmick and turn it into an industry of sorts. I suppose if you’ve always wanted to chat with a young Jap girl in cosplay uniform and can chat in Japanese this might be for you

Old 14-10-2022, 06:37 PM
Samster

My original plan for today was to try another refle/ co-sleeping shop, one that I originally wanted to try in Nipponbashi until yesterday’s encounter. I thought the brash young punk belonged to this shop but then I realized they had a different flyer, so I presume he was from another company. Can’t blame me cos I don’t read Japanese. Lol.

After lunch I thought what the hell just try. So I walked in the front door. A nerdy guy was the receptionist which made me feel better. After enquiries I opted for a Yuki. Once again the “best available” girl from whoever was around. In any case the pics were all censored anyway.

This shop’s refle was much better. She had D cup boobs and really hugged tightly, so you can feel her boobs pressing against you. There was some groin to groin contact as well although we were clothed. There was a camera above the mattress though so that was a little worriesome initially but I guess it’s meant to protect the girl from abuse and also to prevent sexual activity lol

It was a bit weird to hug and try to use the phone to translate but we somehow managed it. There were also other options to choose from. I chose the lying on the knee but it wasn’t really great. There was also an option to unhook the bra !

What I liked was the way she kept looking at your eyes intently. I wasn’t sure it was what they did to profess “ interest “ in you , or she was wondering what I was going to do or ask.

So through some trial and error I realized there were things you could do, but I had to ask the girl each time. So over time I managed to kiss her but it had to be through the mask. You could touch her so long as she gave consent, but I understood that the private parts were off limits. She could touch you if you asked, other than on your groin. So we kind of ended up intertwined, pressed tightly against each other with our legs against each other’s groins, and holding her by the buttocks. I didn’t really dare try anything else.

I’m quite intrigued such a gimmick exists in Japan. Trust the Japanese to come out with all these. You can imagine if we had this in Sg, we’d probably have less of the teachers caught hanky pankying with students if there was an avenue (like this) for release.

(If any horny teachers read this forum, please, go to Osaka for this. I will personally guide you to the place.)

Back to my story. I felt that there was some progress with Yuki. And somehow I felt she was waiting for me to do something.

I asked her about an extension of the time and for her to wear one of the sexy costumes. She became really excited for I guess it was additional income for her.

I actually decided to forego an attempt at delivery health to extend her timing. As with our MLs in Singapore sometimes it’s the effort to build rapport right. Considering the limited time I had, an extension was the best option.

She came back again to the cubicle in her sexy dress and her boobs looked really good as compared to previously when she was in school uniform. As we had already gone through the intro phase we dived right back into the hugging. As her lingerie was much thinner this time you could really feel her body through the fabric. Slowly as we hugged I asked what was permissible for me. She agreed to sit and lie on top of me, giving me good views of her boobs. I could even feel her bare legs right up to the panties and her butt as before. She had nice firm butt as well.
I asked her to remove her outer layer of lingerie and she agreed as well, allowing me to feel her smooth skin on her arms. I realized I could see her nipples when she moved. Each time I looked I realized she was giving me the same intense stare, but she didn’t really cover up. In the end I slowly moved her bra for better views and when she moved her arms slightly to assist, I knew it was ok. She also consented to me gently touching her boobs and playing with her nipples.

As we were lying on our side and hugging tightly, her hand that was beneath her inadvertently rested lightly on my groin. I adjusted her hand to rest on my groin and she was ok with it. Finally I asked her to move her hands against my groin. She said no but I could feel her hand twitch and slowly she did so, moving it against my groin slowly and repeatedly.

Unfortunately time was up and it came to an end.

I guess it’s true in the sense that what can be done depends on your chemistry with the girl, within limits of course, and if you treat the girl nicely more often they will reciprocate.

While some guys may prefer outright bonks sometimes, but I guess this service is good for those that don’t necessarily need outright sex, but would like close contact or just want the intimate contact with a young lady, and perhaps seek the thrill of seeking limits with a young lady whom you can’t speak with in a different language and have to use other means to communicate to see where it leads you.

If you often looked at a young lady and just wanted to hug her tight then this service is definitely for you.

Old 12-11-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

After a failed attempt in Kyoto trying to find pink salon club cherry, decided I goto get my dick sucked by a Jap in Osaka.

Went into Armour and selected 40min package. Truely foreigner friendly, but the girl I choose 'Lana' if I got the name right cant speak English for good. And me knowing zero Jap struggled to communicate during the session. Can sense she was trying her best to service me hiding away the discomfort of a foreigner, did not really suck much as I wanted but she initiated dfk so I guess it was fine. Overall nuru experience was great with non rush feeling..only thing she tried hard to talk to me was at the end of the session. She keep pointing to my phone and speak Jap which I cant understand, google translate made it worst by translating she said as 'thank you for your time' which is obviously not what she meant.

She tried again at the lift to translate the same text for me but still failed. Wonder if she was asking for a tip or extension on time or come again next time?
Old 15-11-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Went to Matsushima shinchi to find ryoko whom I bonk previously even though I remembered from her card she will not be working today.. walked around and the main straight is wide open with a few girls to choose. Remembered the lady I saw the other time with big boobs shaking around as she waved at me. Ended up with her.

Up close face not that pretty but kawaii enough. Went upstairs and choose 30min for 16k. Asked me stripped while she took the snack. Passed me towel ask if wanna shower. Then she stripped showing her big boob. Maybe around D or E. Surprisingly she has no fats in her tummy. Perfect body with nice enough butt. Not that perky but nice. The boob are real.. soft and tender.. not silicon.. don't know how she got such a nice body. Clean shaven. After shower, lie on bed and she took out cd. Den use her mouth to cap me. Sian half.. but not too bad bj with cd.. blow a while and play my nip and put some lub on my dick while I tried to play her boob and finger her.. only touch her pussy.. wanted to eat but think is hard.. cos no French and she capped me to blow.

So let her cg me a while den I sit up and suck her boob. Very nice... then bring her to missionary and tried to kiss but she turned away so I think she dun speak French. Then move to spoon her.. and flip her to lie flat facing the bed while I f her in laying doggy. Very soft buttt. Pull her up and doggy her till cum..

Then I tot can lie down. She went to took towel and ask if I wanna go shower.. tired but OK.. just go and shower with her den go back and change.. she told me she's na ho.. dunno how to spell..

Best point is the perfect body. Too bad can't lick her over..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 16-11-2022, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

RTF again.. after walking around, finally found her again.. there are 2 girls in this house. I walked passed yesterday but didn't see her as she dun work on Mon n Tues. Found her and didn't think just went in.

Shower as usual, very slow and gentle. Choose 40min come with cosplay. Chose nurse and was great. Can dfk as she will ask wanna kiss? Then lick nip gently while I finger her. Then go down to bbbj me.. cant help but ask her for 69 after bbbj a while. Lick and suck her aggressively this time.. eating her pussy like oyster.. until she shivered.. and finger at the same time till juice flow out..

Then told her daijiubu.. time to f.. and she use mouth to put cd for me and cg for a while while I lick her boob.. then sit up to f her and carry up to f more before laying down for missionary. Took out my dick n go south to lick her further like port.. then continue f her till cum.. didn't manage to go into doggy and other position..

Unlikely the one yesterday, she will lie down with me and talk.. and we dfk again.. and talk about jav and Singapore.. till bell ring. Then shower.. left a happy man.. told her she more kawaii than av star and she v happy and said I handsome.. ask if I at dinner.. told her dinner was good.. but her oyster taste better..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
First time to Matsushima Shinchi instead of tobita after reading reviews from other channel..

Walked around for some time and waiting for girls who waved at me. 2 girls in a shopped seems happy to see me, so went in and obasan ask which one i want. Then i turned to look at both gals to see who will smile at me but both look down.. close up soesnt look good to me with heavy make up.. so end up leaving..

Walked somemore and finally see a petite short hair lady waving at me with her cleverage being exposed. Think a while then went in.. never ask gaijin ok or not and just go in and go up. I guess they would know.. going up just say hai hai.. aga aga know what the girl asking.. speak chotu jap with her and shes ultra gentle.. only have 30min course as the cheapest at 16k. This can only do 20min at tobita shinci. So just choose 30min.

She came back with candies and drink and ask if want shower. Another plus point here as tobita no shower.. she showered for me before and after.. excellent service.. ultra gentle when she put foam on my nip and kuku.. dunno how to describe but nevrr have a gal so gentle like handling infant.. buay tahan..

After shower went to room to wait for her. Lie on the bed and she ask if can kiss anot. Of course ok for her.. very small mouth with sweet lip and tongue. Kissed like long lost lover for 5min while she hj me. Then ask if can lick my nip.. of course ok.. she qas kneeling perpendicular to me so i can touch her pussy.. then tried to bring her over to see her pussy and she is very obedient and got eq.. move her but over and showed me her shaved pussy and we 69 for few minutes.. can feel that she cum and we moved to the actual deed with her using mouth to put on cd for me.

Cg for some time and sit up to rock further.. then carry her up to f her standing while carrying her since shes petite.. then trying to be nice to her and finished her with missionary while frenching..

after deed also very gently remove cd and clean up for me before laying down with me till first bell then go shower.. and kiss goodbye..

Only draw back is enhanced boobs. Other than that all good.. took her name card and intend to come back again next time..
Below is her coordinate.. monday and tueaday rest.
34.6758141, 135.4758353

Name is Rika. Shop name is Tiara

Looks something like below but black hair

{contact number removed - edited by mod}

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 16-11-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
After a failed attempt in Kyoto trying to find pink salon club cherry, decided I goto get my dick sucked by a Jap in Osaka.

Went into Armour and selected 40min package. Truely foreigner friendly, but the girl I choose 'Lana' if I got the name right cant speak English for good. And me knowing zero Jap struggled to communicate during the session. ....
She tried again at the lift to translate the same text for me but still failed. Wonder if she was asking for a tip or extension on time or come again next time?
Bro, try the google speak translate, real time. Surprise with the accuracy.
Old 16-11-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Bro, try the google speak translate, real time. Surprise with the accuracy.
Conversation mode, choose japanese english or chinese.
Old 17-11-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Tigerkinginsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The really chio ones in Japan won’t service foreigners. If you do find any, most are actually second or third generation Koreans or Mainland Chinese, some are mixed blood. Most can speak Japanese but I dun find them attractive. A lot of pimps who claim to be able to get you local young pretty gals but most are scams if they offer to you a tourist. My business partner in Japan, the really pretty ones are exclusive to Japanese elites or those who can pay.
Old 19-11-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oxford988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
After getting horny staying at Toyo. I decided to try for Matsushima. I had hoped to find Rika, the girl whom I last tried prior to the pandemic.

I reached the shop and asked the mamasan if Rika was still around (using translation app) She said no. I’m not sure if Rika is no longer around or she is not available today but I suspect she has long since left.

Disappointed I left and at the shop beside where Rika’s was, I saw a really cute looking lady who caught my eye. I immediately asked for her. A bit unusual since I would usually look around first. As usual after saying I knew no Japanese, the mamasan looked at her and she agreed. We went upstairs.

This girl was really sweet and I must say the experience was really GOOD. Her name was Azusa and after some small talk we proceeded to shower. Unusually Azusa started frenching me when she was washing me up. She also blew me in the shower as well. But her frenching was incessant and continued almost throughout the entire session.

I opted for the 60 min option and it was well worth the time. I enjoy kissing a lot and Azusa’s kissing was passionate, giving a really good GFE.

I also fingered her for some time and she truly enjoyed it. I must say this is one of the times I feel the action was really mutually enjoyable and I have had a lot of sex in my lifetime !

I’ll most definitely go again before I leave !
Hi bro, can share the shop name/location for Azusa?

Wondering any place in kyoto?

Many thanks
Old 25-11-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 18
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

What time does the shops in matsushima close?

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 27-11-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 19
Humga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to all

Any esthe with good massage in Kyoto to kill the night?
Old 04-12-2022, 07:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 22
00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy00741 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkinginsg View Post
My business partner in Japan, the really pretty ones are exclusive to Japanese elites or those who can pay.
How much is can pay?
Old 07-12-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
carbuki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from a trip to Osaka. Visited Matsushima shinchi. It is business as usual. Seems a bit quieter than pre covid which is good for cherry pick. A couple of the girls were wearing Japan world cup jerseys that made them so much more desirable. Plus the squeals they make during piak piak is so unforgettable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1