The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 01-12-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!BabeliciousCass is one of the Best!
Angry Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Men keep complaint FL, but don't you know some men are the one who try to be funny, play pranks and still have the cheeks here to spout poison (Which is not Truth).

Frame more FL here, then you will get karma soon from your own karma. Do good deed, good deed come to you and have beneficial around u. Do evil more then you will taste double shot.

Only talk now, no action. Come come come . Pui. Keep saying will come but talk only. Waste people time.

Last edited by BabeliciousCass; 02-12-2022 at 01:49 PM.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeliciousCass View Post
Men keep complaint FL, but don't you know some men are the one who try to be funny, play pranks and still have the cheeks here to spout poison (Which is not Truth).

Frame more FL here, then you will get karma soon from your own karma. Do good deed, good deed come to you and have beneficial around u. Do evil more then you will taste double shot.

Only talk now, no action. Come come come . Pui. Keep saying will come but talk only. Waste people time.

If is that so why did u deleted your message? So we can see both side story and judge who is right or wrong.
Old 02-12-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:

今日留一线,他日好相见。
you never know when you will him again
Old 03-12-2022, 12:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Do continue give ur support to lovely Jessica. She's been amazing this year. Horny and naughty. Best when cum in her mouth.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sharewithme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lena is a cute and full of energy. Sensitive and Respond to everything I do 😉
Old 03-12-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 8
Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!

FR for Naughty Natalie
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=907935

Date of visit: 03 Dec

Location: Incall hotel at central area. Closest MRT station is TEL one
Looks: 7.5 Decent to look at
Body: 8.5/10 Slim, fair skin and tall
Boobs: 8/10 Size good enough to grab
BBBJ: 11/10 No teeth felt + Swallow my cum
FJ: N/A Din try
Shower: 8/10 Wash me up thoroughly after the deed
GFE: 8.5/10 Topless, allow kissing & nice to chat with

Overall expectation has been met for this BBBJ session. Rarely do you see a Singaporean girl that allows CIM & in Natalie case she even swallow my cum. First time to be told my cum taste sweet

Up me if you find this FR useful for you. As usual YMMV
Old 05-12-2022, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
stunlikeveg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not really getting the point here.. the bro was apologising and at the end still agreed to meet up while you went batshit on him...
Old 05-12-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vichie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupsupboi0001 View Post
FR for Naughty Natalie
Overall expectation has been met for this BBBJ session. Rarely do you see a Singaporean girl that allows CIM & in Natalie case she even swallow my cum. First time to be told my cum taste sweet
Wow didn’t know dome L have this kind, looking forward to try when she is back from hiatus
Old 05-12-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 8
Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!Lupsupboi0001 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vichie View Post
Wow didn’t know dome L have this kind, looking forward to try when she is back from hiatus
HAHA I also surprise to see a Singaporean girl offering swallow.

Most of the time you can count yourself lucky if they even do CIM.
Old 05-12-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
evillucia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to meet Serena from GG. I must say she has Nice personality. Boob lover should give a try. Nice location too
Old 06-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
core7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Does Ava Naomi use hotel or apartment?
Old 08-12-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
bonkster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for first time with Tiana. When i saw her i was relieved as her looks was my type. Like what others say, doesnt look so chinese but does have the clubber feel with the coloured hair and piercings. As she spoke to me all my nervousness disappeared, she really knows how to make you feel very comfortable and like shes known you forever. Really have the fooling around with a friend feeling. Super cheerful and service oriented.

Once started it was super sensual and i felt myself really relaxing until i felt her mouth around my dick. That was when i realised her bbbj is really heavenly and she has great stamina for it. Not easy for me to feel good from bbbj but hers was really one of a kind, sloppy and can deepthroat with no gag reflex. Sex was amazing as well, felt tight and her moans are super erotic. Eating her out was pleasant, tasted good and she came.

However, the biggest factor in all this was her personality and the conversation. As always, chemistry plays a huge role in this. It felt like our conversation was smooth like 2 old friends meeting up after a long time, and our personality types matched up, so during all aspects of our meeting it was extremely satisfying.

Overall, a very very sweet lady who will make you feel like youre the only guy that matters in the moment but also super horny and will do what she can to make you cum.

Thank you for the experience, and will definitely RTF if personal circumstances allow.
Old 09-12-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
ajlim71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gin from GG experience was great! Great find. Friendly girl with high GFE. Accommodating and willing to please.
Old 09-12-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
duckricedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked an appointment with Hannah Evelle and was fortunate enough to book her on the same day that I texted her. Pretty sure y’all should know that she’s a busy lady.

Looks: 11/10 ( Too fucking hot, even better than what I imagined )
Body: 11/10 ( Sexy af, pictures shown damn accurate and better in real )
Boobs: 11/10 (All I can say is god damn)
BBBJ: 11/10 (Those thick lips definitely doing it’s job)
Ass: 100/10 ( Ass to die for )
Chemistry: 11/10 (She’s humorous af, felt like I knew her, great conversationalist)
RTF: It’s a hell yes (You’ll be hearing from me in the future!)

A short review:
When she opened the door, she looked jaw dropping dead gorgeous. She definitely left me speechless. We chatted a bit before the action started. I was nervous at first but after chatting her up, it felt like I was talking to a good friend. Overall, hands down this was the best experience I’ve had! Definitely worth every single penny and would do it all over again if I could. She even shared interesting stories even though my time was up and had a client in the next 20minutes (I’m very appreciative of this gesture). Please do treat her well as I doubt I’ll find another one like her!
Old 09-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
duckricedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked an appointment with Hannah and was fortunate enough to book her on the same day that I texted as y’all should know that she’s a busy lady.

Looks: 11/10 ( Too fucking hot, even better than what I imagined )
Body: 11/10 ( Sexy af, pictures shown damn accurate and better in real )
Boobs: 11/10 (All I can say is god damn)
BBBJ: 11/10 (Those thick lips definitely doing it’s job)
Ass: 100/10 ( Ass to die for )
Chemistry: 11/10 (She’s humorous af, felt like I knew her, great conversationalist)
RTF: It’s a hell yes (You’ll be hearing from me in the future!)

A short review:
When she opened the door, she looked jaw dropping dead gorgeous. She left me speechless definitely. We chatted a bit before the action started. I was nervous at first but after chatting her up, it felt like I was talking to a good friend. Overall, hands down this was the best experience I’ve had! Definitely worth every single penny and would do it all over again if I could. She even shared interesting stories even though my time was up and had a client in the next 20minutes (I’m very appreciative of this gesture). Please do treat her well as I doubt I’ll find another one like her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1