The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 02-12-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Viki from SNS:

I thought I should do this lady justice, as she is new and she doesn't have any FRs - but something about her caught my eye and so i contacted SNS Bro to arrange for a morning date. If you're wondering about her photos, they're exactly as she appears, she's exactly who she is advertised/claimed to be, there's no doubt about it - and she's amazingly affectionate!

Location is central, accessible via a short walk from all modes of public transport (if you drive or cab of course it's easy, though you'd have to park)!

After going through all the instructions, and when she opened the door, I was greeted by the wildest and most endearing smile I've ever seen, with a catwalk model's body decked in lacy lingerie. OOH LA LA confirm even a monk can get hard sia.

Throughout the extended booking with her, she's very conversational, very vocal. We had a slow, passionate, gentle sexsion, used up a lot of time in various positions. She's very hygienic, I thoroughly enjoyed painting her for a longer time than usual, taking my time, until she climaxed - then she took her time with me with bbbj, cowgirl, lotus, missionary, etc., until it was my turn.

Despite making a much much longer booking, we'd used up most of our time in that one sexsion shot, and we spent the rest of the time chatting and relaxing. Her command of English is reasonably good, although some of her vocab is unusual due to language/culture differences (which is to be expected, that each culture will say things in a certain way), but it didn't hinder any conversation. It felt like we were long lost lovers that had been reunited for a passionate liaison.

If you're just curious about the looks, then yes, i can verify that the photos do indeed look like her, that it is indeed natural, and that she is tall (if that's your thing)! All these tick the boxes for me, and it's the best way i've spent a friday morning in a very long time.

Special mention has to go to SNS OKT Bro - after multiple failed appointments (which were 100% not his fault, things just happen), he still managed to arrange this one, which (in my opinion) pretty much made up for the rollercoaster of adventures BIG THANK YOU HERE!

RTF: hell yes, already saving, and hopefully after her current tour here she will return again next year!
Old 02-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 5
lovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of lightlovetoscrew is a glorious beacon of light

RTF for FR SNS Elsa

Long no see her, she still remember me. Action started after we chat abit. She cum after i lick her pussy. Undress her clothes then we proceed to shower. In shower, she was bathing my body, dfk me. After we clean up ourself, i cannot tahan want to make feel good again, licking her pussy again. She was spasm and leg clenching till she cum and her body was super warm more horny than i just enter the room. I can see her expression that really hungry for my cock. She deepthroat my dick with her tongue swirling my cock and also my ball. Her bbbj was excellent this time. Blow for around 5 min, ask me to fuck her. Tried many position in hardcore that lasted for 30min. She spasm, leg shaking for every position. Cum many times. Im tired for all the hardcore bang, i finger her make her cum again. She want to make me cum. BBBJ, spit saliva on my dick and do a handjob. Finally i cum on her tiny tits. We lying on the bed, we chit chat abit, she saiyan me as her boyfriend. Before i going to leave the room, we keep kissing and hugging.

Overall: Her pussy are very sensitive which make her cum very easily. She like doggy very much than any other position. She is submissive girl. You can make her cum, you will be treated as master and will treat you much much better than your girlfriend. So guys be it you dominate her, treat her nice or treat her bad....must make her cum alot then you will get what you want.
Old 03-12-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 45
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light

FR Aika SNS

Looks
She is a beauty, those innocent kind of beauty and she look better than the pic. Guy will be easily smitten by her. Sexy long hair.

Body
Fair, slim, toned and nice curvy sexy petite tight body with flawless smooth soft skin and perky butt.

Boob
Natural and just nice and fit to her body with very sensitive nipples

Frenching
DFK tongue swordfight kind of frenching like my GF, really enjoyed it. Hot and steamy. She knows the art of frenching and took it to another level.

Pussy
I gave her a solid pussy painting.She was squirming in delight and got easily wet with every tongue thrust deep into her shaven pussy.Continued licking towards her upper body and got every inch covered till she shiver and signal me to fuck her.

Catbath
Catbath me for about a while then proceeded to BBBJ. Quite skillful with her tongue.

BBBJ
BBBJ was just outstanding.Very hardworking,non-stop and she was frolicking my shaft like her long lost lollipop. Play with the tip of my cock. She paid attention to detail as my balls were licked thoroughly and there was the occasional DT that really felt awesome. Long, slow and steady with solid with good and power suction. Lick every part.

FJ
She capped me on and started riding cowgirl while i grabbed hold of her womanly assets.This went on for a good 10 mins before she pulled me towards her for another tongue fight. Switched to lotus position and she hugged me tight and gyrated her hips, moving along furiously.She was constantly moaning in pleasure and i tried my very best to keep the pace and hold on. Switch to doggy and seeing her arch her back while thrusting following my speed and rhythm, feels so good where i exploded while doggie her.

GFE
The GFE was super high and she has very positive attitude, hardworking really go all out to please me. Make me feel very comfortable.

It was a very satisfying bonk.

Thanks SNS for the arrangment.

Last edited by qill; 03-12-2022 at 09:25 AM.
Old 03-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 16
Strawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStrawberry-Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I had Athena from SNS yesterday !!

An really superb awesome meal i had.

Looks: 9/10 seductive, vixen and foxy type.
Body: 8.5/10 tight body sexy and shaven pink pussy
Faster went into her room, she stripped me slowly & i just can't kept staring at her.
Painting: 8.5/10 gave her a good tongues trashing and she like it so much
Shower: 8.5/10 Nice short shower, she hugged me tightly & teased my cock by playing & rubbing it while we were showering follow by some BBBJ and some frenching

Ain't gonna explain much what happened on bed, basically main points were:
-Her bbbj is too exotic liao, thumbs up for this.
-Frenching was hot and the sexy type that do not want to let go the lips
-Pussy was shaven, tight and wet
-Many positions & she loves them with superb slutty horny moans
-Gave me a power CIM released..she is really good..

Thx SNS for this arrangement !!
Old 03-12-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 8
camtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samstercamtoeluv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Alora SNS

She is definitely hot and gorgeous...nice boobs...that fit her body well...body tight ...no stretch marks. Face was pretty, slutty and bitchy... Look like the one shown in picture. English passable and cheerful throughout

After shower, I explored her body....she lied down and I sucked her nipples..and fingered her till she started to whine n moan softly ... After that, she start to lick my nipple and go down slowly to grab my Brother as I fingered her deep till she started to juice.....she got high and wanted to Cap me to get fucked but I wanted to prolonged the foreplay and indicated I want to paint her pussy....gave her a good tongue fuck.. damn.. she was wet and horny...then she exchanged favour and sucked me....her bbbj was shiok .. deep throat that i choked her...she ask to stop and cap me.....fucked her missionary....her pussy was delicious and tight....switch to spoon position n fucked her deep for quite awhile and ended with hard fucking her on missionary .....

After washing up we french, cuddled n abit, paid her and left.

Overall it was a wonderful experience.
Old 04-12-2022, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 16
FucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud ofFucKDeviL has much to be proud of

Review for polina

* shower together and clean me head to to
* catbath then BBBJ me in the process
* give a long lick but a long blow
* next up 69 position, where i lick her shaven pussy, tasty with no smell
* i lick and suck her nipple then i raise her leg high up and give her a good lick down her hot pussy
* pussy was small and tight
* cannot resist already, started our job, already with cap on
* slowly i insert my cock into her pussy at riding position
* slowly i thrust in and out in a up and forward movement
* then i change to a face to face position
* ask her turn around, change to doggie
* rock her deep, in and out, round and round position
* she was groaning and moaning in discomfort
* stay at that position for a long time, can cum inside the condom after that
* after shower, i paid her and i told her had a great session with her
* will like to RTF her soon.

Last and not least, thank sns for the arrangement
Old 04-12-2022, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
wali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywali-kota deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Viki SNS. She look amazing. Hot and gorgeous, totally the same as pics.

Her body was sexy, dark tall blonde lady with fair skin, natural boobs, thin limbs, and flat tone tummy.

She lead me to shower and I have a quick one with her as I cannot tahan to fuck her.

After shower, wait for her in bed. We hugged and she proceeded to catbath me, licking my nipples. She is skillful in her licking. Frenching gao gao and then I sucked on her nipples also and began to touch and ruba rubs her pussy. Then I start to lick her. She was shaven she got really wet really fast. It was like almost gushing out she started to moan and to buck and her legs were thrashing about. I can feel that she is really turned me on

She then proceeded to BBBJ me. She did it really fast and hard, and she used her tongue gashing for additional feeling. You get the feeling that she was desperate for your dick and she really go in deep. Quite good sucker with deepthroat.

Then she decided that she had enough and climbed over me and slowly inserted my dick into her pussy. She rode me cowgirl style moaning all the while and she really enjoys it I thinks. Then I got up and we did it facing each other and then we really got into high gear in this the X-position I think it's called. She was practically moaning and whining with pleasure as we slammed into each other and I was pulling hard on her butt into me as the bed was creaking like crazy as we thrust into each other. We fucked hard in this position. Feeling that i was about to cum, i pull out my cock and remove the condom and I mouthed fuck her deeply. She did not resist. I mouthfuck till i offload all in her mouth.

It was a really sextisfying fuck.

Wonderful and good experience.

I wash up, paid and went off.
Old 04-12-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by wali-kota View Post

I wash up, paid and went off.
Bro, if you want to write fantasy FR, it need to be at least somewhat realistic... In part of the world that paying is AFTER the service?? 😂😂
Old 04-12-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
hay~wire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhay~wire deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Aika few day ago and promise SNS for an FR

Pics Accuracy: 90% (real person look much better than pics)
Looks: 8/10 (have the asisan look, sweet and gently office lady look)
Figure: 8/10 (nice curvy and sexy slim petite body)
French: 9/10 (hot & well type non stop action)
BBBJ: 9/10 (experience, deepthroat bbbj and with great suction, lot of ball licking)
FJ: 9/10 (Multiple position with good sound effect)
Painting: 9/10 (Pussy no smell, tight and wet and shaven)
GFE: 8/10 (non-commerical and feel like making love with my gf)
Attitude: 8/10 (patient and hardworking and no playing of phone)

Left the place a happy man. Thanks SNS
Old 04-12-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Bro, if you want to write fantasy FR, it need to be at least somewhat realistic... In part of the world that paying is AFTER the service?? 😂😂
I know there is some uncomfortable feeling about tons of FR for SNS girls every day, but paying after service is actually very normal. I recall I always pay after service for Vp and SNS girls in D3.
Old 04-12-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 11
silentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samstersilentlurker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have Athena from SNS last night

Location was easy to find.

Location: slight walking distance from mrt ,take it as strolling

Face: same as per picture

Shower: SOP with lot of teasing action

Body : tall, sexy, slim flexiable and tone body

Frenching: yes and very much like love bird

Pussy: shaved and no smell wet and tight

Boob: nice suckable pick nipple with perfect D boobies

BBBJ: she can really suck well and full deep throat and the balls is well taking care as well

FJ: great moans and excellent riding skill, love the looks when doing missionary and she like you to pump her hardGFE always Ensure you incomfort zone

RTF - Maybe when the VitM is refilled

Kudos and thumbs up SNS👍
Old 05-12-2022, 12:56 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 0
tronster is a Helpful and Caring Samstertronster is a Helpful and Caring Samstertronster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
I know there is some uncomfortable feeling about tons of FR for SNS girls every day, but paying after service is actually very normal. I recall I always pay after service for Vp and SNS girls in D3.
I paid After for a first session, then paid before during the 2nd because I wanted to based on my sns experience
Old 05-12-2022, 09:31 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronster View Post
I paid After for a first session, then paid before during the 2nd because I wanted to based on my sns experience
Agreed. I do paid end of service too. No preference.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-12-2022, 09:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
I think no different and i don't think the FR is fantasy.

First you think those with pic is all fake FR
Second you think those exciting one is all fake.

Your thinking has been very one-sided, maybe your brain is special.

I think is good to have reader sharing their FR here as it is good in term of forum traffic. I believe reader can see here is real or fake.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 05-12-2022, 10:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors.  I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Fuck Report

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix of language

Scriptwriter: Bro Naka

Stable: SNS
I guess many have heard about this stable. I think don’t have to talk much about it as they are not new and they are experience one. Some may have encounter bad booking with them but for me there are sure up or down sometime. Most importantly is they are one of the trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operating style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and or any last minute cancel or any pattern. This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only said location was discreet and at central area and easy access via all mode of transport. The location was also quite posh.

Actress: Aika

She was from Kazakhstan. She travel around the round and this is her visit to SG and working for this stable.

Look: ★★★★★
She is young and beautiful with the asian look. She is her early or mid 20s. She has the natural look even without make up. She surely look better in real then the pic posted here. Her look resemble one of a channel 8 actress “Philips Quek”. I am imagine bonking a "Philips Quek" look alike.

Body:★★★★★
She has long hair with a petite and slim figure and body shape. No other visual sign or scar or mark on her body. Pussy hair is totally shaven. She is not for boobs lover as she has small and nice boobs that can fit into my hand. Her ass was nice and perky.

Frenching: ★★★★★ 
After shower, I grope her body and it was  all the way totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session.  The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing. She ia a passionate and good frencher.

Abalone:★★★★★
Her abalone was best.Totally shaven botak type. Her pussy was already wet while we were busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed on to her clitoris and slowly rub it and then slowly fingering her bit by bit. Slowly i suck her neh neh and then i go down to her navel, then to her inner thigh and outer thigh. I gave her a good tongue lashing with long flick and suck on the lips then to the inner of her clitoris. It as tasty and odourless. I flick my tongues in a zig zip motion and then the tip of my tongues to on her pussy. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, she start to jerk and shake furiously and held my head tightly as it goes it. I give her a deep lick till she cannot tahan. After that I insert one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy again. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging. She start to let out another round of long, loud and high moan while aching her body upwards.

BlowJob:★★★★★ 
Standing in front of mirror she slowly gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. Then we changed to 69 as she slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she move on to the dick head, she lick it slowly with small flick. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. I stand out on the bed and she knee in front of me and I hold on to her head and then i push my cock deepthroat into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her. I pull out my cock, control myself not to cum. She cheekily look at me in a sexy look and said it was so nice and she cannot wait to feel it inside her. Cap on and bonk her.

Love Making:★★★★★
I start to insert her deep in missionary. I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. It was like a porn scene. We switch to side thrust position and then hold on to the side of her legs and gave a long and deep thrust and occasionally to french her. Slowly, she turned around and I adjust my position and I go for a longer and deeper thrust with the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. She told me is her turn to do the job as she ride me. She adjust her thigh to lock on my hip tightly for a firm grip. She rock up and down and in a circulator moment and motion. I trusted up and down. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. She said I make her climax already and she was able to cum. I carry her up as she cling on me tightly and I collapse on top of her. We were both sweating and exhausted. I cum all inside the condom after a few fast and furiously stroke. I can feel the hotness in her pussy and her white juice kept oozing out from her pussy furiously with stain on the bedsheets while i pulling out my cock from her pussy. We rest a while hug and French a while and she said she like it so much.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is someone who is nice, friendly fun loving to chat with. The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging.  The atmosphere was great with some nice and slow music. It was easy for us to break the ice as the chemistry with each other was good. We communicate in English. Her attitude was good and hardworking. She still gave me a relaxing massage upon request despite she is not being train but still not too bad. Before leaving, she send me to the door, gave me a hug and ask to see me again.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the session. Service is really tip top and really feel worth spending on it. Those who like to fuck an actress look alike can book her fast.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect. 

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright©  bro naka

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1