The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2022, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rickk7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Hey, want to ask something, do some research said that fj is soap land is illegal? I was wonder are those price quoted by papasan/girls are including fj?

Meantime, any good Samaritan can share the website of soapland in tokyo?
Old 28-10-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chiong safe bros

The Yomiuri Shimbun

20:00 JST, September 15, 2022

More than 8,000 syphilis cases have been diagnosed in Japan this year through Sept. 4, surpassing the record tally logged for the whole of the previous year, according to preliminary figures compiled by the National Institute of Infectious Diseases.

A total of 8,155 syphilis cases had been diagnosed as of Sept. 4, exceeding the 2021 figure of 7,983 cases, the highest annual tally since the current survey method was introduced in 1999.

Among the nation’s 47 prefectures, Tokyo had the highest tally with 2,343 cases, followed by Osaka with 1,091 and Aichi with 463, according to the preliminary data.

The institute did not offer an explanation for what was behind the surge in cases of the sexually transmitted disease.

In January-June, men accounted for 67% of the reported cases, and among female cases, women in their 20s accounted for nearly 60% of the total.

In the same period, nearly 40% of male patients had used the services of sex workers in the six months before their diagnosis, and nearly 40% of female patients worked in the sex industry.

Syphilis could be spreading more widely than the data indicates, with some experts blaming social media and dating apps for an increase in casual sex between people who meet through such services.

The infectious disease can be treated with antimicrobial drugs taken three times a day for four weeks, or a drug introduced in January that requires only a single shot, as long as it is administered within about three months of being exposed to the disease.
Old 04-11-2022, 10:19 AM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4288 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone been to Tokyo soaplands recently. am planning a trip to Tokyo in the coming Spring and interested to try establishments such as Don Juan, Darling Harbour or Kings Club. The last I tried was a Strawberry from gaijin-friendly Dolce back in 2019. it was a good experience.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Anyone been to Tokyo soaplands recently. am planning a trip to Tokyo in the coming Spring and interested to try establishments such as Don Juan, Darling Harbour or Kings Club. The last I tried was a Strawberry from gaijin-friendly Dolce back in 2019. it was a good experience.
Seems tokyoadultguide have more updated discussions on this also.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

Tried finding Club Cherry Pink Salon in Kyoto but failed. The search result that came out in good maps was in Pontocho area on the 3rd floor, went in but was not the right place.
Heading to Osaka tomorrow to explore further
Old 12-11-2022, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Tried finding Club Cherry Pink Salon in Kyoto but failed. The search result that came out in good maps was in Pontocho area on the 3rd floor, went in but was not the right place.
Heading to Osaka tomorrow to explore further
Most of the pink salons are in the Kyobashi area. Easy to find.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-11-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Most of the pink salons are in the Kyobashi area. Easy to find.
Are those in Kyobashi accepting gajin? I truely cant understand and speak Jap. Could you advice which side of the train station are these salons at?
Old 13-11-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are those in Kyobashi accepting gajin? I truely cant understand and speak Jap. Could you advice which side of the train station are these salons at?
I went at the beginning of the opening. It was so quiet in the area that I think the pimps were so desperate that he tried to get me to visit his shop using translation apps. Not sure if the situation will change now that tourists are back.

Just head to the junction near Lawson Kyobashi station

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-11-2022, 08:20 PM
Sexplorer for Life

lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I went at the beginning of the opening. It was so quiet in the area that I think the pimps were so desperate that he tried to get me to visit his shop using translation apps. Not sure if the situation will change now that tourists are back.

Just head to the junction near Lawson Kyobashi station
Hmm I think now still not many PRC tourists in Japan right? They used to flood in pre-covid.
Old 13-11-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm I think now still not many PRC tourists in Japan right? They used to flood in pre-covid.
I can answer this aspect..practically no PRC. But there are lots of koreans and thai tourists from the areas i went so far
Old 13-11-2022, 11:54 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quote:
I can answer this aspect..practically no PRC. But there are lots of koreans and thai tourists from the areas i went so far
Thanks Xi for that. Surely dont want to see PRCs flooding the streets again when i'm there in Spring....
Old 16-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks Xi for that. Surely dont want to see PRCs flooding the streets again when i'm there in Spring....
The moment you see China remove Zdro covid policy...you will see the great flood happen haha
Old 16-11-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Anyone has recommendations for girls at THC branch in Shinjuku? Thinking of dropping by these next few days. Thanks!
Old 20-11-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Making a trip to Tokyo by myself next month. As this is the first time I am cheonging outside of SG, can bros here enlighten me on what are the various services available in Japan? I see THCs and soaplands but not sure what types of services are provided in there. Not looking for full service.

Thanks.
Old 20-11-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
sex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersex hunter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Making a trip to Tokyo by myself next month. As this is the first time I am cheonging outside of SG, can bros here enlighten me on what are the various services available in Japan? I see THCs and soaplands but not sure what types of services are provided in there. Not looking for full service.

Thanks.
Generally if could not speak simple japanese its quite difficult to find shop to chiong 。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1