The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
as a chiongster, we are out to have fun, not looking for wife. so why bother too much of the woman's inner heart? as long as we have fun with the body, thats it.
I too fell for a gal lately till the whole thing is affecting my emotion and life. after having my fair share of fun i decided to cut it loose. no longer a supporter in her monthly quota, but rather on a pay-per-use basis. afterall one cant really satisfy their endless greed.
knowing the truth, i sill enjoy the body. why not??!!
Esteemed bro, tks for your post.

Time flies!

Do you still remember 20 yo YT? She was the Sakura HFJ singer who did moonlight as a FL in 2008. Only $120 (later reduced to $80) per shot.

She returned to SG in May 2009. She got a WP to work as a TAM-employed hostess. I saw her a few times at TAM. By then I was into other girls and bao yang.

I think she got married in 2011.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 21-09-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Esteemed bro, tks for your post.

Time flies!

Do you still remember 20 yo YT? She was the Sakura HFJ singer who did moonlight as a FL in 2008. Only $120 (later reduced to $80) per shot.

She returned to SG in May 2009. She got a WP to work as a TAM-employed hostess. I saw her a few times at TAM. By then I was into other girls and bao yang.

I think she got married in 2011.

Cheers!

Bro WB
the 宁德 gal....

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 26-09-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
the 宁德 gal....
TY is a native of 福清.

Interestingly, when I had my first ever outing at TAM in June 2009, I saw TY there and I also met two SYTs from 福清, aged 18 and 19, respectively. They were cousins. That would be another story...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 27-09-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
TY is a native of 福清.

Interestingly, when I had my first ever outing at TAM in June 2009, I saw TY there and I also met two SYTs from 福清, aged 18 and 19, respectively. They were cousins. That would be another story...

Cheers!

Bro WB
are you still active now a days? shall we meet for old time....

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 27-09-2022, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
are you still active now a days? shall we meet for old time....
Yes, still active, but mostly with my mistresses.

I still want to eat outside though. I may have been too cautious since the pandemic.

Sure, we should meet. Show me some good FLs.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1