The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 15-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Thanks for the lobang.
That money changer i mentioned at Harbour Bay gives a 10550/SGD on 09/10.

Grand Batam Mall basement was 10600/SGD on 10/10

Formosa Hotel opp was at 10550/SGD on 11/10

Quote:
Finally i managed to change my sing dollar S$300 at the money changer at the Orange building behind city central hotel at the best rate of 10620 rupiah.

This orange building is opposite Nagoya Plasa Hotel and houses 5 money changers. The unique thing is that the 5 money changer signboard are all different colours: starting from most right side :
Yellow, Blue, Orange White and Red. Their rate is good due to competition.

(i change at the 3rd money changer which was the orange signboard)
Another piece of good info above which i will keep in record.

Thank you.

When there is competition, rates usually better. Likewise for Massage, Spa, overnight girl bookings & all other activities in Batam too.

Quote:
What a coincidence we were at batam at the same period but at different triangle location
Was busy throughout my trip.

Actually i kind of like "at work" on 10/10,hehehe...a major shopping event online.

My 1st day (09/10) of my trip sucks big time. Got stalked by a gojek after rejecting him no less 10 times when he say he wants to help me find girls, which i later scolded him as he stalked me throughout Utama for almost an hour.

Hehehe...told him with sign language & a bit of Malay words, pointing my fingers at him & stroking my finger in my face, telling him, "you make batam Malu". Then i took a taxi back to my hotel "empty handed" for that night,hehehe...

See, i also have my failure too.

Not every Batam trip i have good luck.

Next day was better, next next day even better,hehehe....next next next day BEST which was the day you go back Singapore. Another one more day later, i am back to Singapore.

After a good hot stone massage followed by a good bonk in the early wake up morning hour, this is something good to have.

I stayed for 5D4N on this trip (burned lots of calories in this trip compared to my last one).

Lesson i learned on my Oct 2022 Batam trip. Need to keep my cool in Batam (i bring along my stress in Singapore to Batam on day 1, thats not good). Or it's going to spoil my mood for that day (require a bit of mood tuning). Day 1 mood down ok but never allow bad mood to affect the next day & the days after.

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-10-2022, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Buying 1 way to Batam & later buy another 1 way back to Singapore will be a bit more expensive.

11am onward will be fine.

3rd question i don't know the answer.
Thanks for your kind advice , Guru. upped
Old 15-10-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 9
flex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to beholdflex0rnaut is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the lobang.

On my arrival day at Batam, the XE rate was 10650 rupiah.
Formosa opposite money changer rate was not that good at 10500 on that day maybe because formosa no more so their customer reduced therefore no more promotion liao
Harbourbay ferry terminal offer 10450
BCS mall offer 10450

Do you have any FRs for the area around BCS? Would be greatly appreciated as I only patronise the BCC Hotel for my days in Batam.
Old 17-10-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Daesaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally fully rested from my 3 day 2 night stay from 13/10 - 15/10.

Stayed in Da Vienna, Junior Suite, about 80 sgd per day.
Not that worth it but it was spacious had a tub that can fit 2 people(my main reason). It was a little run down but i was okay with it. Breakfast was decent.

Was very lucky with Tinder. I met 2 girls who overnight with me. It was easy because i can speak bahasa. And i started swiping 1 week before my travel and filtered the girls I wanted.

Thing about girls from Tinder I feel, they always expect pocket money the next morning(so dont be an a$$ and abused them) I gave first girl about 800k and 2nd girl 1jt. Both were beautiful and vetted them on their Instagram before meeting them. First was 20 and second was 22. Both very gfe and accommodate all of my desires.

On this trip, I went to Hallo Kitty, Octopuss and Venew.

HK, 8/10
Price - 800k-ish all in.
Service - Good - you can call all the girls down to look if you cant see the pictures clearly

Octopuss, 6/10
Price-1.2m - I picked platinium
Service - Dropped. I used to come here before but the girl i was with very mechanical. No gfe.

Venew, 9/10
Price- 400k ish - Nuru Massage
Service - Good, very clean place and quiet area, best selection of girls IMO.
This is not a B2B nuru massage but it was fun as the girl i had was very chatty and giggling always.

My ratings are mostly based on the Girl's performance so your experience might differ in some places. But i am never going back to Octopuss lol. The quality of girls seems to have dropped.

Will plan another trip in November. Havent managed to book a girl from Joint yet. And try a cheaper hotel.
Old 17-10-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
10003508 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10003508 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10003508 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10003508 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to Delta yesterday. 900k two hours massage, 1 shot handjob. Must nego with lady foe more. Very expensive, will not rtf.
Old 17-10-2022, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To @NoNo
I have stayed at Batam1 Hotel on Oct 2022.
Really good hotel
Has buggy service
Room has windows
My room was beside the spa same level.
Too bad couldn't try cos was already with a girl.
She teased me maybe if I go the spa can get happy ending...I laughed shyly
Old 17-10-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro retirebatam - you tried the in house massage at Golden Gate Hotel…what is the age range of the ladies? Are they open to full service in the room?
Old 17-10-2022, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Went to Delta yesterday. 900k two hours massage, 1 shot handjob. Must nego with lady foe more. Very expensive, will not rtf.
What was that "more" and did you get it?
Old 17-10-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My 1st day (09/10) of my trip sucks big time. Got stalked by a gojek after rejecting him no less 10 times when he say he wants to help me find girls, which i later scolded him as he stalked me throughout Utama.
Thats wat i used to experience during precovid. The taxi i took fm harbourbay terminal to my regular hotel Swiss Inn. Kept pestering to get girls fm him even though i told him i already had one. Very irritating. Nowadays just bok Grab. So far so good. No such annoyance.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Laki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice information to read here before heading to batam
Old 18-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Laki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any one know of any place in batam have lady do IPL and waxing service for man to share? Best if have other service too.
Old 18-10-2022, 10:57 AM
Samster

Any saloon with indo chinese to share?
Old 18-10-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Thanks for your kind advice
Simple question/s, simple reply.

I am also learning as i move on in Batam.

We are all here learning from each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daesaster View Post
Stayed in Da Vienna, Junior Suite, about 80 sgd per day.
Not that worth it but it was spacious had a tub that can fit 2 people(my main reason). It was a little run down but i was okay with it. Breakfast was decent.
Wow! Didn't know the price for Da Vienna Junior Suite price went up that high now, i used to stayed there at around S$50. It's been a long time since i am there tho, also didn't know the room has become "run-down"-ed & breakfast standard dropped to only "decent" standard.

Lots of Singaporeans stayed in that hotel. Maybe thats the reason/s for the higher price, run-down & drop in standard.

Quote:
Venew, 9/10
Price- 400k ish - Nuru Massage
Service - Good, very clean place and quiet area, best selection of girls IMO.
This is not a B2B nuru massage but it was fun as the girl i had was very chatty and giggling always.
Many girls has been dug away to this Spa, hehehe...

Quote:
My ratings are mostly based on the Girl's performance so your experience might differ in some places. But i am never going back to Octopuss lol. The quality of girls seems to have dropped.
Sometime luck plays a very important role in Batam, hehehe...

Good sharing & i thank you for that.

Hope & wish you have an even better trip next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
A very long time ago, Delta has this "take 3 packages" & get a free HJ deal,hehehe....i didn't take that up, i took up the cheaper 2 packages & negotiate with the girl/s for HJ instead.

My small suggestion, in future if you wish to take any form of packages or go to any spa or MP that offers package deal, try taking the lowest available one they offered & try to negotiate the rest of the service with the girls. Taking the highest package do not equate best service or no need to negotiate.

I, who do not speak Indo Bahasa can negotiate (ignorantly with the girls), i am sure many who were similar as me or those who knew their language would be able to do much better. There is something called, "google translate".

In a saloon where there are people all around me & their customers (& other salon girls) just no more than 2 meter away from me, i feel it is good that i didn't know their language & uses google translate instead. My conversation with the girl who cut/wash my hair is "blocked away" from the passerby.

Just sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincoln3010 View Post
My room was beside the spa same level.
Too bad couldn't try cos was already with a girl.
She teased me maybe if I go the spa can get happy ending...I laughed shyly
Hehehe...i was drooling all over my keyboard while read this above part of your post.

You do not know what you are missing out there. If i am in your shoe i will surely try that spa. And i will bring the girl which i already have into the spa to do massage TOGETHER & hopeful in the same room too. This type of extra cost/damage, i am willing to fork out (likely another about 1 juta more for you & her).

Just to try if i would get happy ending. And a happy ending in the presence of the girl i brought in can be a lot of fun now & later.

1. The massage lady won't ask for too much for happy ending since you already have a girl.

2. Your girl's expression would be fun to see,hehehe...

3. Who knows, you may end up with 2 or more girls serving you at one time.

Above were the Spa in-same-room scenario.

Below were message your action may bring to your girl.

1. The happy ending brings this "man" (which is you) 100% satisfaction. Or the other way around 0% satisfaction.

2. The girl you brought in will work on how to make you happier from those experience.

Side note : The massage lady who massage you also learning too,hehehe...

Later back in the room, who knows your girl/s may "cosplay" the massage action with you too.

Like that at least you have a topic to talk about with your girl/s too.

Above all stated were based on what i have experienced before in Batam, hehehe... human nature usually like to compete against one another, especially so among young girls.

What i tried before was to have the massage ladies come to my room. I used the word massage "ladies" & not "lady" because 2 massage ladies arrived, one for my girl in my room, another for myself. End day, i got one happy ending by the 2 massage ladies. And on other days, i got 3 ladies to serve me like a King.

There so many possibilities & many unexpected good surprises. Above mentioned were only a few (& i haven't even go into details yet, hehehe...).

Just sharing a little bit of my experiences since you shared something on what i have often been doing in Batam.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 18-10-2022, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Above all stated were based on what i have experienced before in Batam, hehehe... human nature usually like to compete against one another, especially so among young girls.
Just an add-on :

Whether you cum or not & how well you cum. Plus the amount of time you took to cum would suddenly becomes their priority as they become a challenge among the girls too.

(same guy but different girls why A girl makes you cum in 10 mins & why B girl took more than half hour?)

My experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Thats wat i used to experience during precovid. The taxi i took fm harbourbay terminal to my regular hotel Swiss Inn. Kept pestering to get girls fm him even though i told him i already had one. Very irritating.
Transportation in Batam has often been one of my weakest link.

I don't have those Grab/Maxim/Gojek apps.

I don't use wechat,whatsapp or the likes of it.

I don't speak Indo Bahasa.

I devised my own imperfect solution/s by choosing hotels i stayed in that DO NOT have taxis outside waiting for customers and/or with shuttle service.

Hotel without taxi outside will often help guest to book taxis via Grab/Maxim/Gojek apps. They will have their own in-house taxi too, & not those "gangster taxi" outside ferry terminal.

Much often, hotel/s will pick me up from ferry terminal & send me to their place too, hehehe... so all i need is to walk out of Arrival Hall in the ferry terminal, i will see taxi driver holding a signboard with my name on it to come pick me up.

My method/s here a bit risky hence i also don't recommend much to others.
(risky cos choice of hotels become limited & sometime a bit highly priced)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 18-10-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Transportation in Batam has often been one of my weakest link.

I don't have those Grab/Maxim/Gojek apps.
But why though?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1