The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 21-02-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ortega View Post
Even if someone i know no reason to fly aeroplane or go radio silent. There is a word called common courtesy.
If you all were to book such girls where they might fly aeroplane with you last minute, just book the time during evening. Then if really happens, you can still head to geylang or where for alternative.
Old 21-02-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all
Re: About Belledejoir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Why dont you report to the police
And say what?
Old 21-02-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
How much and how you did it via?
Via Paylah + bank transfer.

I don't see a point divulging how much...?
Old 22-02-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

So my previous post of another guy's comment on vanny got removed.

Will repost it again.

Last warning, removal of my post again will result in it being posted on HWZ and other high traffic forums. You do not want that.

I believe its always good to learn from the experience of others, especially when mistakes are made. As a long timer here, I only believe in quality & genuine sharing. Bad or average bonks just move on. But i think its in the interest & greater good of our community that I have to share this.

Bros please learn from this genuine mistake I Made from booking this FL Vanny.

Our appt was confirmed for a weekday on 8pm. Had ended work earlier about 6pm. My office around vivocity. Offered to fetch her from her location. She said she was at home in woodlands. She wanted me to transfer her cab fare as she had to wait very long for me at home. I didn't agree with that idea since it was still early & we are ahead of time. So she said she was going to her friend place for a short while at sengkang, then i suggested kovan fragrance hotel, and i will offer to fetch her from sengkang.

Upon reaching sengkang area about 7pm, linked up with her and we sat in my car for a while. Look wise i would say she is alright, petite size. But talking to her was a little uncomfortable. I would say maybe its our personality that doesn't click or certain chemistry lacking. Somehow the way she communicates makes me rather uncomfortable. Not trying to be personal here, but maybe bros can experience this point for yourself.

Henceforth I decide to cut loss and call it off, abort mission! She told me she took cab from woodlands to seng kang, waited for me for 1 hr plus, wasted her time (btw we were still well ahead of schedule) and demanded $100 for rejection fee. No issues with that, I readily agreed. Happinesses cannot be enforced upon right.

Since it was dinner time, she ask if i can accompany her to have dinner. Okie i agreed since i was a little hungry too. Perhaps this was my bad too. I shouldn't have led her on or wasted more time. We drove to Kovan area and parked. The more we talked the more uncomfortable I felt. I wanted to call it a day and not drag on further, so I made an offer, why not you have dinner by yourself and I can give you some extra cash for it?

I offered to give her $30 and she got into a rather whining and ranting mood, got triggered and here came a load of profanity & expletives She told me if we eat outside easily will be $70 - $80 per pax, so I should compensate her $50, and $50 is too little (tai pian yi ni le, in her exact words). Alright, really had an unexpected evening so far. Took out a $50 note and handed it to her. She said even if I posted about this she can take down the post anytime (on her thread but not here right ? )

She slammed my car door really hard. What an evening. Total rejection fee was $150. Im not here to pass judgement on others, but such attitude is a total turn off. This is my very first bad encounter with a local FL. And the first time posting a negative FR. $$$ can always be earned, but bad experience will always teach us a lesson well learned.

Let's hope I have better luck on my next venture.
Old 22-02-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
So my previous post of another guy's comment on vanny got removed.

Will repost it again.

Last warning, removal of my post again will result in it being posted on HWZ and other high traffic forums. You do not want that.

I believe its always good to learn from the experience of others, especially when mistakes are made. As a long timer here, I only believe in quality & genuine sharing. Bad or average bonks just move on. But i think its in the interest & greater good of our community that I have to share this.

Bros please learn from this genuine mistake I Made from booking this FL Vanny.

Our appt was confirmed for a weekday on 8pm. Had ended work earlier about 6pm. My office around vivocity. Offered to fetch her from her location. She said she was at home in woodlands. She wanted me to transfer her cab fare as she had to wait very long for me at home. I didn't agree with that idea since it was still early & we are ahead of time. So she said she was going to her friend place for a short while at sengkang, then i suggested kovan fragrance hotel, and i will offer to fetch her from sengkang.

Upon reaching sengkang area about 7pm, linked up with her and we sat in my car for a while. Look wise i would say she is alright, petite size. But talking to her was a little uncomfortable. I would say maybe its our personality that doesn't click or certain chemistry lacking. Somehow the way she communicates makes me rather uncomfortable. Not trying to be personal here, but maybe bros can experience this point for yourself.

Henceforth I decide to cut loss and call it off, abort mission! She told me she took cab from woodlands to seng kang, waited for me for 1 hr plus, wasted her time (btw we were still well ahead of schedule) and demanded $100 for rejection fee. No issues with that, I readily agreed. Happinesses cannot be enforced upon right.

Since it was dinner time, she ask if i can accompany her to have dinner. Okie i agreed since i was a little hungry too. Perhaps this was my bad too. I shouldn't have led her on or wasted more time. We drove to Kovan area and parked. The more we talked the more uncomfortable I felt. I wanted to call it a day and not drag on further, so I made an offer, why not you have dinner by yourself and I can give you some extra cash for it?

I offered to give her $30 and she got into a rather whining and ranting mood, got triggered and here came a load of profanity & expletives She told me if we eat outside easily will be $70 - $80 per pax, so I should compensate her $50, and $50 is too little (tai pian yi ni le, in her exact words). Alright, really had an unexpected evening so far. Took out a $50 note and handed it to her. She said even if I posted about this she can take down the post anytime (on her thread but not here right ? )

She slammed my car door really hard. What an evening. Total rejection fee was $150. Im not here to pass judgement on others, but such attitude is a total turn off. This is my very first bad encounter with a local FL. And the first time posting a negative FR. $$$ can always be earned, but bad experience will always teach us a lesson well learned.

Let's hope I have better luck on my next venture.
Now vanny on her own paid thread said that its the bro fault and call him cheapskate. Haha. What a bitch. She overturn the story. Haha
Old 22-02-2021, 07:38 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarklingJ View Post
And say what?
Say what? You kenna cheated and you dare not do anything is it because scared police expose to your gf or wife or is it because afraid to have a coffee with IO at Cantonment?
Old 22-02-2021, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Say what? You kenna cheated and you dare not do anything is it because scared police expose to your gf or wife or is it because afraid to have a coffee with IO at Cantonment?
Earlier on there was a case where one bro cheat a fl and all the sbf bro were helping and giving advise to the fl to hunt that bro down. But when fl cheat bro seems all just let them have their way. What a society now.
Old 22-02-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
Earlier on there was a case where one bro cheat a fl and all the sbf bro were helping and giving advise to the fl to hunt that bro down. But when fl cheat bro seems all just let them have their way. What a society now.
Haizzzz what to do. Whatever woman do are correct as long as woman have a pussy and bro here can fuck they will protect. Guy cheat girl cannot but girl cheat can
Old 22-02-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haizzzz what to do. Whatever woman do are correct as long as woman have a pussy and bro here can fuck they will protect. Guy cheat girl cannot but girl cheat can
Yes, sadly this is the case.

As long as i don't have a compelling case, the "Justice" will not take action - which means i'm going to have to take things into my own hands.
Old 22-02-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dreammaker2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the local favourite Hannah a few weeks back. Didnt feel the spark though maybe because i'm not her type. Must admit that she has a very hot body, well maintained.
Location- Central
Looks - MILF
Body/BB-9
BBJ-8
FJ-6
French/eating out - didnt allow
Old 22-02-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlenexo View Post
Hello everyone,

Whoever that claims that I MIA-ED After putting deposit, do contact me via my telegram, as I have over 100 messages a day. I may have mislook some of it. And for those that claim that they have been contacting me for months, please do contact me again. As I don't see any messages that has been looking for me for months. Before you start throwing accusations on me. Let me say it is pointless for me to run a $100 bucks.
Putting here because i don't want to put it on her sponsored thread. If not she will confirm spread lies again. This is my reply to her:

Have been contacting you since last year, but there's always no reply. Yes, you may have many messages on telegram, but even after we settle on a date, you don't confirm, and then disappear until the day is over, and then the cycle repeats again.

And you don't just take $100 - you've taken $2k++ upfront to help pay for your school fees and rent.

Next, you will ask me to paste screenshot here - and that will reveal who i am and then you can really run away with my money by ignoring me completely. I'm not so dumb to fall into that trap.
Old 22-02-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ortega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Putting here because i don't want to put it on her sponsored thread. If not she will confirm spread lies again. This is my reply to her:

Have been contacting you since last year, but there's always no reply. Yes, you may have many messages on telegram, but even after we settle on a date, you don't confirm, and then disappear until the day is over, and then the cycle repeats again.

And you don't just take $100 - you've taken $2k++ upfront to help pay for your school fees and rent.

Next, you will ask me to paste screenshot here - and that will reveal who i am and then you can really run away with my money by ignoring me completely. I'm not so dumb to fall into that trap.
Bro easy why don’t you screenshot but blurr out number or names? It’s word against word. Not siding anyone but if got evidence people comply to believe
Old 22-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:

Wow ? You lend her $2k to pay school fees? Can go small claims court and sue her lei. Send your lawyer the screenshot.

Or alternatively send me $2k and I won’t do anything. Might as well give me as I also need it.
And I am bro!
Old 22-02-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Wow ? You lend her $2k to pay school fees? Can go small claims court and sue her lei. Send your lawyer the screenshot.

Or alternatively send me $2k and I won’t do anything. Might as well give me as I also need it.
And I am bro!
I already said in my original post that i know it was stupid, and i regret doing it.

Now i'm just trying to help others avoid the same fate. I don't think that deserves zapping. Your comment is unhelpful.
Old 22-02-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster (V)

Quote:
I already said in my original post that i know it was stupid, and i regret doing it.

Now i'm just trying to help others avoid the same fate. I don't think that deserves zapping. Your comment is unhelpful.
Take it as a lesson learnt from you and not to anyhow deposit money to FLs or people you don't know. Just go report police will be better.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1