The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 27-10-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
72Kamaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
For Elle:

Looks: 10/10, solid looking girl. Looks like the typical chinese uni student.
Body: Slim, so great for petite lovers
Fj: Tight and good.
Very accommodating and fun to talk to!
Old 28-10-2021, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
feels natural to me
I always thought hers was enhanced. If natural den mai tu liao
Old 01-11-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k1con63 View Post
There is good local FL with decent price and good service in this dome but getting lesser and lesser, hopefully we will get more decent local FL soon.

But now suddenly all these SYTs come out from nowhere pricing themself by the thousands! I see one FL even put 1 hour $2500! WITH DEPOSIT!

How many overseas trips we can go and use that money to fuck high end top models that is half the price of what these SYTs charging??!! Even ang mohs don't charge this high!!! They think we very easy to chop izzit?? Or their pussy really is made of diamonds??
2.5k excluding hotel somemore. With the amount of money I can fly to Japan or probably korea and fuck their girls, and fly back maybe still have some money left over.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k1con63 View Post
There is good local FL with decent price and good service in this dome but getting lesser and lesser, hopefully we will get more decent local FL soon.

But now suddenly all these SYTs come out from nowhere pricing themself by the thousands! I see one FL even put 1 hour $2500! WITH DEPOSIT!

How many overseas trips we can go and use that money to fuck high end top models that is half the price of what these SYTs charging??!! Even ang mohs don't charge this high!!! They think we very easy to chop izzit?? Or their pussy really is made of diamonds??
Blowjob at $600 also have. I rather use my trusted right hand.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
raptor01 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Blowjob at $600 also have. I rather use my trusted right hand.
Ya prices really getting out of hand.
Old 01-11-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

There are still great decent bonks luckily... one that is gonna be my regular for a long time to come.. Doesn't take much brain cells to figure out who they are... Normally they are just the ones that don't bother to raise their prices coz they know they can count on regulars coming back to maintain them.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
This is why I have left the scene… not worth it anymore… managed to find stock elsewhere… bye guys!!
Sic lobang leh
Old 02-11-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

It really depends on context I feel.. 20mins with a FB or FWB that both are comfortable with with together is definitely reasonable.. But for a simple FL that you don't know well yet or it's a first time I personally find 20mins is a wee bit too long.. Half of that I think is reasonable...
Old 02-11-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
It really depends on context I feel.. 20mins with a FB or FWB that both are comfortable with with together is definitely reasonable.. But for a simple FL that you don't know well yet or it's a first time I personally find 20mins is a wee bit too long.. Half of that I think is reasonable...
I think it's reasonable for bro who does what the fl offer and leave within the 1hr time frame. Be it showering, bj or sex. If that fl think 10 min is too long might as well stated in her post say "pls cum within 10 min"
Old 03-11-2021, 06:32 PM
Super Moderator (Adverts)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2192 / Power: 32
GreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond reputeGreenTea has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all...just to remain everyone again this is a thread for local sponsored babes FR.. If you have anything to discuss kindly private message each other
Old 04-11-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

FRs seem deleted too…
Old 05-11-2021, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bobclip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Gi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner88 View Post
Hi Bros , any tried Lovelle. The SQ girl.
I did. She was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Want to keep her to myself but I’m not local and want her to do well. I posted my review in the thread. Only had time to see her in this visit.

Last edited by bobclip; 05-11-2021 at 11:50 AM.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobclip View Post
I did. She was amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Want to keep her to myself but I’m not local and want her to do well. I posted my review in the thread. Only had time to see her and Steph (from the old Platinum) in this visit.
Wow, Stephanie is still around?
Old 05-11-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
bobclip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Wow, Stephanie is still around?
Just hung out briefly this time. Not too much free time.
Old 05-11-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jenquai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got to meet Hannah a few days ago, and what the previous posts about her toned body and ink are very true. I have always had a thing for girls with ink, and Hannah takes the cake.

Looks: Will not comment as it is subjective.
Body: But what is not subjective is how fit/toned a person's body is and Hannah's body is very toned and fit. I reckon she does some form of weight training. And the boobs are huge as well. If anyone has tried Constance from Essential, Hannah's ones are probably same size but firmer.
Ass: Nice Round Ass to grab and I enjoyed the view from the back as well. Her ink is a sight to behold.
BBBJ: Thich Luscious Lips, what else can I say.

Overall I had an enjoyable session, apart from the action, we had a pretty fun conversation about her recent overseas trip.
First sessions to me are always an opportunity to meet and build rapport. If we cannot click, we move on, fortunately for my encounter, I look forward to my next meet up with her. Also she was kind enough to leave behind an umbrella for me to use, and I plan to return it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1