The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 17-12-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jojo12344 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

A review for the best FL in the business "Ideal garage"

I'm ususally just a lurker on sbf but my time with her yesterday was so amazing that i just had to create an account for a review. I'm not good at reviews so I'll just keep it short.

My time with her was really the best time of the year. No one treats you as well as she did in that 2 hours. It was just so sad that time passes so fast. She really puts in a lot of effort trying to curate the best experiences to all her trucks. She's a wonderful woman, I'll marry her if I had the chance. HAHAHAHA

Not only that her desire for sex was amazing, she doesn't do it for the money. She does it because she really loves pleasing and satisfying men. She was she sucks, fucks and moans... I still can't get it out of my mind. Her juices flowing out in missionary is something i'll never forget. And wow the tatse of her pussy? I'll have it any day of the week.

To my little kitty... I hope you're able to find whatever you seek in 2022. You are a strong amazing woman and everyone you meet is lucky to have met you. Daddy will miss you, heck I'm already jerking off thinking of you. Muah
Old 17-12-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
yufor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyb0y View Post
It means every other aspect of the experience can be much improved …
Saw your reply abit too late. When texting her I feel she abit cold but I was curious about the celebrity look a like face so I just went to try since I alr made deposit anyway. When meeting her I feel she also abit fiesty but maybe its just the rbf.

However when her mask is removed she does have the exotic pretty chinese look and its true that she got a bit of liu yifei's eyes. Which explains the fiesty rbf look. About her body well, dont need me to say much as you can already see from her pics. Doing the deed she was very accomodating with my requests. Her bbbj was really good too with lots of tongue action. Seeing her tongue on my little bro still lingers on my mind Overall i dont think she is rude la probably just awkward and maybe she feels cringy to talk sweetly thru text to a stranger she havent met. With such a body can give and take abit. If you have good talking skills and could open her up and make her comfortable maybe you might have a better experience. YMMV
Old 18-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 3
2hyb0y deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How does this work? I try my best to post fair and truthful reviews, and my reputation gets bumped down.
Old 18-12-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo12344 View Post
A review for the best FL in the business "Ideal garage"

I'm ususally just a lurker on sbf but my time with her yesterday was so amazing that i just had to create an account for a review. I'm not good at reviews so I'll just keep it short.

My time with her was really the best time of the year. No one treats you as well as she did in that 2 hours. It was just so sad that time passes so fast. She really puts in a lot of effort trying to curate the best experiences to all her trucks. She's a wonderful woman, I'll marry her if I had the chance. HAHAHAHA

Not only that her desire for sex was amazing, she doesn't do it for the money. She does it because she really loves pleasing and satisfying men. She was she sucks, fucks and moans... I still can't get it out of my mind. Her juices flowing out in missionary is something i'll never forget. And wow the tatse of her pussy? I'll have it any day of the week.

To my little kitty... I hope you're able to find whatever you seek in 2022. You are a strong amazing woman and everyone you meet is lucky to have met you. Daddy will miss you, heck I'm already jerking off thinking of you. Muah
New account giving grandmother story again
Old 19-12-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
Akuforeveryoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2hyb0y View Post
How does this work? I try my best to post fair and truthful reviews, and my reputation gets bumped down.
Simple. Bros who like your content will up your comments. But those who don't like it cos either:
1) It's a trash review. Rare with old timers tho, mostly newbies who kena.
2) You offended them by giving a poor review for the girl they like. Also termed as "white knight".
3) People think you trying to be some white Knight or hater then they mark you down.

Just don't be too bothered, the ultimate aim is to share FRs and try to help others avoid landmines. If people think you low level then disregard your honest review, is their loss.
Old 19-12-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Tried my best to share my honest FR. But kena mark down. Maybe its a trash review, but I put in effort to write those down. If keep kena like this it feels like wasted effort.
Old 19-12-2021, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yufor View Post
Tried my best to share my honest FR. But kena mark down. Maybe its a trash review, but I put in effort to write those down. If keep kena like this it feels like wasted effort.
Just go straight to the point. Looks, service, location good or not etc.. don't give all those grandmother story can already. All is here to bonk, not to listen story.
Old 19-12-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

look at it this way, a review has to be fair for both parties.

if you eat at KFC, which is a better review?

"the chicken is not bad. but not good either."

or

"the chicken is salty. also a tad overcooked. some parts are a bit dry."

granted, both are sort of negative reviews, but the 2nd one has a bit more info and actual constructive feedback.

i know this forum is a bit like the wild west but i do believe in the goodness of people's hearts and we actually care about reviews.
Old 19-12-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Pts dont mean much here

Nobody has deducted nor given me any pts for reviews , I still write it

Most of the pts comes from exchanges 80% , another 20% comes from chatting in the forum
Old 20-12-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeburger View Post
granted, both are sort of negative reviews, but the 2nd one has a bit more info and actual constructive feedback.
Thanks bro for your advise. Maybe I wasn't clear. Will try to write a better review next time with your advise. Bros can do pm me also if you want more details if I was not clear with my review.
Old 20-12-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeburger View Post
look at it this way, a review has to be fair for both parties.

if you eat at KFC, which is a better review?

"the chicken is not bad. but not good either."

or

"the chicken is salty. also a tad overcooked. some parts are a bit dry."

i know this forum is a bit like the wild west but i do believe in the goodness of people's hearts and we actually care about reviews.

Prince Devitt +51
Old 22-12-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yayapapaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello,

I have been looking for Alex.

Has she retired? Regular of Alex , can you pl PM me ? Or let her know yayapapaya is looking for her, ask her to telegram me at jc1272

Thanks

Last edited by yayapapaya; 22-12-2021 at 11:36 PM.
Old 22-12-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For virgin which one to try but the price is very exp
Old 23-12-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

If you virgin but can’t afford $500 to spend .
Get a job, save money . Then be mentally prepared to spend the $500 for maybe 5 min of action .
Or maybe focus of getting a personality and then try to get a gf?

Either way losing your virginity will be tough. It’s suppose to be tough.

Good luck!
Old 23-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Jaketan123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Virgin just get 2 shots. Trust me. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1