The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2022, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post

Me... Me...

Me... Me...
I am also heading to BKK and landing on 4th Jul. Pm to see if wanna meet up?
Old 20-06-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
5555..definitely some old faces. Surprise after 5 years still seeing them I. THERMAE.
I think generally, quality pre-covid 19 not as good as 5 to 10 years ago. One time some years ago, there were some changes of Thaniya KTV, bars and lots of those girls flock to Thermae and many sweeties. Also in those days used to have some girls from soi cowboy bars like Baccara go Thermae on their day off.
Pre-covid 19 still have good picks but have to go weekends and not too late. I usually go late so maybe less choices
Old 20-06-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodtitude View Post
There about
ST:3k
LT:6k
Wah 6K overnite. Pre covid 19, I paid ST 3K/ 5K overnite. ST 3K can sometime nego to 2.5K. For overnite 5K I take out later like 11pm. I have taken girl out few hours earlier to go party bar hop around Sukhumvit and next morning I pay 5K, she ask for 6K. So timing does make difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
haha heavy rain tonight, managed to run to thermae, planning to take shelter inside. never made it in, was waylaid by a syt, 2k for 1 shot, later top up 1k for 2nd shot + take video. was sian cos of rain, but she saved the night.

also had a few quotes for 1500 ST along the road outside thermae, maybe the 3k for ST the bro mentioned is for girls inside thermae
Girls outside usually quote lower cos they are more desperate, want quick quick turnaround and also can be LB (don't want to frighten you ). Also they don't spend buy drink or eat inside cafe so those standing outside have lower expenses. Turnaround time per customer inside cafe is also longer, cos clients inside tend to window shop slowly pick best one, sit down, drink chit chat.
I think Thermae is not territorial so girls can go inside cafe (except LB). Unlike the old Siam Hotel which was territorial-girls inside cafe don't go stand outside and girls outside don't go inside cafe
Old 20-06-2022, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Mostly are LB outside Thermae. Yes, some can be prettier than Real Ladies.
Actually the girls inside cafe seldom stand outside near roadside. Only time I spot some of them outside was during covid-19 past 1-2 years in Youtube video when Thermae was closed. Only other time they are outside is if they eat and the stalls outside
Old 20-06-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Wah 6K overnite. Pre covid 19, I paid ST 3K/ 5K overnite. ST 3K can sometime nego to 2.5K. For overnite 5K I take out later like 11pm.
Was at Thermae at Mar this year. Mostly quoted 2.5K ST/ 5K LT. Took a gamble, and offered an SYT 4K for LT. Got rejected at first but I checked with her again near closing time and she agreed.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 21-06-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Was at Thermae at Mar this year. Mostly quoted 2.5K ST/ 5K LT. Took a gamble, and offered an SYT 4K for LT. Got rejected at first but I checked with her again near closing time and she agreed.
A lot of the Thermae girls got boyfriends and they are the ones feeding them. Aka 小狼狗. So most of them don't wanna stay overnight because they want to go home to see bf. Report how much they make tonight.

Stupid right? But common is places like Thailand, Vietnam and even China. Education makes a huge difference. You tell SG girl go work and feed you, they ask you go fk yourself. Hahaha!
Old 21-06-2022, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thatnoob96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody going tonight?
Old 22-06-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Stupid right? But common is places like Thailand, Vietnam and even China. Education makes a huge difference. You tell SG girl go work and feed you, they ask you go fk yourself. Hahaha!
Come to think of it....it's a win-win She loves that guy and therefore, does not mind paying for him. In return, the guy closes one eye on the girl freelanceing and continues giving her tender loving care

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-06-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Lone ranger here. Anyone wants to drop by Thermae bar tonight for a drink and look see?
Old 25-06-2022, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
gnixer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Lone ranger here. Anyone wants to drop by Thermae bar tonight for a drink and look see?
Nothing much like fish tank feel
Perhaps club is much more happening
Old 26-06-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doggyman69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnixer View Post
Nothing much like fish tank feel
Perhaps club is much more happening
How is it like over there now? Is it not the same as pre-covid?
Old 26-06-2022, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Eye1BJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thermae was crowded on Fri and Sat night with ladies, and just as many customers standing around drinking and looking. There were only a small handful of ladies (maybe 6-8) that were comparable to those you can pick at kapoo joints, and these were the ones that were quickly taken up by customers after a few minutes of joining the queue. I saw one of the popular ladies being picked up 2 times within the space of about 45 min that i was there - on both nights. Clearly, she would only for ST at Ruamchit hotel, otherwise can't possibly turnaround so fast...lol. She usually stands at the last booth closest to the door leading to the toilet. Those interested can look out for her.

I guess if one is not picky, you would probably be able to pick someone from the line up of over 100 ladies every night. Cannot hesitate though as the popular and syt looking ones get taken up really quick. Saw a cute syt that spoke really good english that was intercepted by a young farang just as she entered on Sun night. She had just arrived and barely made it to the counter to pay her fees...lol. i would have picked her immediately, but saw her abit too late.

ST rate was 3k. All didn't want to go LT (at least the prettier ones that i asked) but understandable since it was before 10pm on both nights. If they can get customers so fast, wouldn't make money sense to settle for LT, especially on weekends.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye1BJ View Post
Thermae was crowded on Fri and Sat night with ladies, and just as many customers standing around drinking and looking. There were only a small handful of ladies (maybe 6-8) that were comparable to those you can pick at kapoo joints, and these were the ones that were quickly taken up by customers after a few minutes of joining the queue. I saw one of the popular ladies being picked up 2 times within the space of about 45 min that i was there - on both nights. Clearly, she would only for ST at Ruamchit hotel, otherwise can't possibly turnaround so fast...lol. She usually stands at the last booth closest to the door leading to the toilet. Those interested can look out for her.

I guess if one is not picky, you would probably be able to pick someone from the line up of over 100 ladies every night. Cannot hesitate though as the popular and syt looking ones get taken up really quick. Saw a cute syt that spoke really good english that was intercepted by a young farang just as she entered on Sun night. She had just arrived and barely made it to the counter to pay her fees...lol. i would have picked her immediately, but saw her abit too late.

ST rate was 3k. All didn't want to go LT (at least the prettier ones that i asked) but understandable since it was before 10pm on both nights. If they can get customers so fast, wouldn't make money sense to settle for LT, especially on weekends.
Good to know thermae has so many girls now, can’t wait to check it out again!
Old 01-07-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Repost here since some are related to Thermae. All the thermae girl / ex thermae girl i pay is 2500. For Day2 overnight , she did not tell me the price.. but i decided pay her 5000. Stayed with me from 10pm to next day 2pm.

Day1- Go thermae.. Many girl but did not spot one i like.. Walk to Sugar Club super packed with some FL but low quality. end up go back to Thermae pick one girl to unload.

Day2- Contacted one FL previously work in Thermae. She so horny want fuck me before go out dinner together. overnight with and send her out next morning..

Day3- meet up one pretty fren from FB. follow her car to topone. Thanks to her we manage to get one table on weekend. Tiped the waiters and guard really big different lol.. From small table become double table then he move away other stuff to make more space to our table to dance. Guarded me to toilet and back to table. Overall Topone service is good.One of the super chio Model/PR accidentally spill her drink while passing our table.. Managed talk and drink with her. Added her FB while my girl went to toilet with her fren.. My girl drive me back hotel and we had french kiss before goodbuy. She say next day will overnight with me. I also drunk did not feel want to fuck. One more thing.. on topone accidentally met the yesterday thermae FL i fucked.. i pretended no see and she texted me next day say saw me lol.

Day4- tried massage at Phrom Pong, the lineup really small compared to precovid. Night time went to Spaceplus with my girl..Not bad but Overall still prefer Topone more. Finished and we drive to my hotel and stay overnight.

Day5- Went to Babyface.. not very full.. seems like crowd already go to Topone and Spaceplus. One of the China man tried to pull my girl out from VIP. i walk front and hug her then he know what it means and walk away. Finished and we drive to my hotel and stay overnight.

Day6- Went to Soi cowboy, bacarra is like dead inside. Went to Nana Plaza, the lineup definitely not good compared to precovid. Did not barfined any girl.

Day7- After chat many days.. finally able to date the Model/PR at Topone from day3. We went for dinner and then Rooftop drink. She look even more beautiful and cute when not in club 10/10.. Like those main atress in thai drama.. Young Fair and smooth skin, sharp nose with big cute smilely eye. D-cup. i did not pay anything to her. She say she work as PR to drink with those VIP on topone, showed me there is many girl to choose in the line group. Enjoyed good moment definitely will find her again on my next trip.. she is on my top list of freebie
Old 03-07-2022, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't know, been here a few times over the week and even though there are a lot girls , the type of girls that I saw from my last trip isn't there. It's always worth dropping by to check out as it's always been a YMMV place anyways.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1