The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Anyone know the damage for tarma with both MM and TT?
If tarma can cum 2 times? since paying double the fee..... Else will surrender too quickly from double the sexcitement. Any bro tarma before can help to clarify?
Old 12-09-2022, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
If tarma can cum 2 times? since paying double the fee..... Else will surrender too quickly from double the sexcitement. Any bro tarma before can help to clarify?
always feel tarma not worth the money.
cost is 2x and yet the girls are doing 50% less work and u also dun have 4 hands to feel both girls at same time
Old 12-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Yeah, 2 times, 1 FL 1 time, so 2 FLs 2 times, u oso pay 2 times ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
cost is 2x and yet the girls are doing 50% less work and u also dun have 4 hands to feel both girls at same time
Yeah, i too feel it's not worth it. ..
Old 13-09-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Including having TWO pretty girls with their lips down either side of your shaft AT THE SAME TIME?

Bro, that's once-in-a-lifetime shit level thing.
Old 13-09-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 14
yw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud of

Sorry for the suprr lengthy post but I just had to review these precious gems!

Had a tarma session with MM and TT yesterday night. It was truly a heavenly experience! You guys should try tarma at least once! 😎👍

Initially wanted to look for MM but she is on code red so I decided to try TT since never tried her before. However, when I'm there. MM opened the door for me. She was dressed in her sexy gown and can't help but speak french to her. Asked her whether is she busy. She said no due to code red☹

After bathing, TT come into the room and call me jiefu and starts to french like lovers. Asked her to jio MM to join in the fun too. Then MM enters the room and start to "fight" with TT to kiss me. After awhile of frenching, both of them go south and starts licking and sucking both the shaft and balls. Hearing both of them moaning really feels like I'm in paradise! Then MM starts to attack my asshole while TT continues to attack my shaft. Lied on the bed and both continued their attacks. Super buay tahan but just lun only so request TT to lie down while I service her. Shortly after, she starts to squirm and hold my head down and squirt alot into my mouth. MM goes behind me and attack my asshole furiously while stroking my shaft. Then they alternately come dfk me and asked me to suck their boobs too. TT will say she's "jealous" and asked me to kiss and suck her like how I did to MM.

TT was super horny and keep saying want to mount me. Asked me whether got bring PPE or not (Depends on chemistry ah bros. Please don't pressure her &#128527 Hear liao damn shiok, I faster go take my PPE, MM kept fenching me while I take PPE from my bag lol. MM helped me put on PPE while TT continues to DFK while waiting for MM to put on my PPE. TT begins to mount and ride fast and furious. Keep calling jiefu to screw her like a little slut. Super wild sia! Switched to missionary and doggy. Pulled out and shot my load in MM mouth and she kept sucking until there's nothing left. MM say come back next time when she's not on code red to screw her like how I did to TT. Say she's jealous that TT gets to fuck me but MM can't lol😂

Both of them then took turns and used warm water to clean up my dick. TT went to shower first then MM led me into the bathroom and we bath together. Applied soap on their bodies and they start to boob rub me in the bathroom like those you see in JAV. After that both of them wipe me dry with teasing along the way. Dressed up and proceed to pay them and left as a happy man with jelly legs.

MM still work her hardest even if she's on code red. Salute her for her service. 👍👍
Old 13-09-2022, 08:16 AM
Samster

yw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud ofyw-89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Including having TWO pretty girls with their lips down either side of your shaft AT THE SAME TIME?

Bro, that's once-in-a-lifetime shit level thing.
Oh boy. I second that bro. Felt like living in a JAV fantasy 😎👍
Old 13-09-2022, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
A good tarma will depend strongly on the 2 girls interaction with each other and with the customer. Had a boring tarma before where its just taking turn swapping. Felt mechanical. But with TT and MM, its a whole different feel. I dare say both of them put in 100% effort...heck even 200% effort esp coming from MM.
Old 13-09-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
physco28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, just want to check if MM is RTC this year end? Heard something like this. Now Cheryl, MX had RTC, so sad. Had a spanking good time with them 1 last time b4 they RTC luckily. Those memories...
Old 14-09-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
Use both your feet too lah. They are not the only ones who can use their feet mah.
Old 14-09-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post
Sorry for the suprr lengthy post but I just had to review these precious gems!

Had a tarma session with MM and TT yesterday night. It was truly a heavenly experience! You guys should try tarma at least once! 😎👍

Initially wanted to look for MM but she is on code red so I decided to try TT since never tried her before. However, when I'm there. MM opened the door for me. She was dressed in her sexy gown and can't help but speak french to her. Asked her whether is she busy. She said no due to code red☹

After bathing, TT come into the room and call me jiefu and starts to french like lovers. Asked her to jio MM to join in the fun too. Then MM enters the room and start to "fight" with TT to kiss me. After awhile of frenching, both of them go south and starts licking and sucking both the shaft and balls. Hearing both of them moaning really feels like I'm in paradise! Then MM starts to attack my asshole while TT continues to attack my shaft. Lied on the bed and both continued their attacks. Super buay tahan but just lun only so request TT to lie down while I service her. Shortly after, she starts to squirm and hold my head down and squirt alot into my mouth. MM goes behind me and attack my asshole furiously while stroking my shaft. Then they alternately come dfk me and asked me to suck their boobs too. TT will say she's "jealous" and asked me to kiss and suck her like how I did to MM.

TT was super horny and keep saying want to mount me. Asked me whether got bring PPE or not (Depends on chemistry ah bros. Please don't pressure her &#128527 Hear liao damn shiok, I faster go take my PPE, MM kept fenching me while I take PPE from my bag lol. MM helped me put on PPE while TT continues to DFK while waiting for MM to put on my PPE. TT begins to mount and ride fast and furious. Keep calling jiefu to screw her like a little slut. Super wild sia! Switched to missionary and doggy. Pulled out and shot my load in MM mouth and she kept sucking until there's nothing left. MM say come back next time when she's not on code red to screw her like how I did to TT. Say she's jealous that TT gets to fuck me but MM can't lol😂

Both of them then took turns and used warm water to clean up my dick. TT went to shower first then MM led me into the bathroom and we bath together. Applied soap on their bodies and they start to boob rub me in the bathroom like those you see in JAV. After that both of them wipe me dry with teasing along the way. Dressed up and proceed to pay them and left as a happy man with jelly legs.

MM still work her hardest even if she's on code red. Salute her for her service. 👍👍
Damage for Tarma plus Bonk ? 🤔
Old 14-09-2022, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINWIN88 View Post
Damage for Tarma plus Bonk ? 🤔
Tarma damages depends on standard menu you choose for each of them. 100/120/150 & 200( Bonus GQ: Depends on chemistry. Bring own cap)

In my case, 200 for TT and 150 for MM for this tarma session since I didn't bang MM as she's on code red
Old 14-09-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINWIN88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yw-89 View Post
Tarma damages depends on standard menu you choose for each of them. 100/120/150 & 200( Bonus GQ: Depends on chemistry. Bring own cap)

In my case, 200 for TT and 150 for MM for this tarma session since I didn't bang MM as she's on code red
Thank you for your info sharing, appreciated Bro 👌🙏🙏🙏
Old 14-09-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Rhdy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro ,do you mind to share ? Thanks in advance 🙏🙏
Old 14-09-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhdy View Post
Bro ,do you mind to share ? Thanks in advance 🙏🙏
Share what
Share tarma?
Old 14-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can they converse in simple English? Seems like tarma must be tried at least once!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1