The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveboobs6969 View Post
Any bro keen for 4some wif TT n MM?
I would love to do that, but not today!
Old 24-10-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MM - Squirter with warm personality

Not really into foursome unless it’s three girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveboobs6969 View Post
Any bro keen for 4some wif TT n MM?
Old 24-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

In the tarma, both girls also lick and kiss each other. In a 2 guy foursome, do I have to...
Old 25-10-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

I think might be dangerous but yet exciting for some
Maybe the guy may lick MM pussy while she's getting FJ
There might be "Cuckold sex" involved
Old 27-10-2022, 12:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

No need for introductions. She isn’t new and many bros have visited her before. But still came across a couple of threads looking for squirter MM. Those interested can WhatsApp (8589 5597).

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Tried MM today, all the previous FRs speak for themselves, but I'd like to add my own 2 cents too.

Her catbath, AR and teasing were one of the best I've ever had, and her BBBJ was good as well, with no feeling of teeth which is great, because I get turned off by teeth during BBBJs. She also has a cheery personality and a great sense of humour, treat her well and she will give you the ultimate best service.

Her playability was simply amazing, it's the highest I've ever gotten in my close to 4 years of chionging. I roamed all over her, zhut zhut on her boobs, gave her a good painting, and frenched her as well. The entire experience felt like I'm experiencing a JAV video in real life, it was just incredible. Of course do take note that this is all dependent on chemistry but I believe that you can never go much wrong with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janker View Post
FR for MM

Had the pleasure of having a session with MM recently.

Location is well hidden, for bros not familiar with the area might take a while to find it, but not to worry, detailed instructions are given right to the doorstep, and that heavy iron gate!

The room is pretty small, but cozy and clean, with a small attached shower area.

As for the lady, MM is very friendly and pleasant looking, with big eyes, sweet smile, with curves at the right spots, and wow those nice firm boobs to keep our hands busy.

Opted for the AR package (there’s a cup of warm water nearby, that comes in handy during the session ). MiuMiu is all sensual and teasing when she starts the session with a B2B, which follows on with a nice cat bath all over the body, and eventually focuses all her attention on the AR with her amazing tongue skills. Half way through, she gently slides underneath and takes the lil bro all in with a solid BBBJ. Finally, got into 69 and unloaded every single drop in her mouth.

Thanks TS for this great sharing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aosien View Post
Now that i have tried both of them, i would say their skill, GFE and attitude levels are on par. Definitely top tier for me. Given these, my overall preference would be MM mainly due to her looks and boobs. Love that side profile when she is lying beside me licking my nipples.
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
I took all the comments about MM with a pinch of salt but was I wrong.
I never knew I could paint until a lady squirts. What an eye-opener. She was spraying all over my nose, face, mouth, I was literally choking on her cum.
She even timed for us to cum together, what a pro.

I was blown away. Pun intended.

P.S. I won't bother sharing her contact. It is already shared in this forum, take your time to read the other threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Thanks you info.
Last night I try MM really squirt like waterfall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
It has been awhile since I had someone squirt on me
Cheryl is always booked during weekends..
so I turn to Meow Meow.

Had MM a few weeks ago, she was wet. I can't rememberif she squirt
but hell she did yesterday!!
she knew that I like
upon entering I feast on her pussy.. hoping she will get wet asap..
go for a quick wash and back to her pussy.
I love her BBBJ and AR
she will make eye contact and kiss u will doing bbbj..
As for AR - she's playful. lick and poke your ass cause she knows u like it!
She doesn't allow u to finger her ass but I managed to do that, like about 3 cm into her white butt. she love it now!

As for the squirt, it was twice or is it thrice!
eat her and play her pussy, pat the pus

sy till it showers
use my small vibrator....she squirts into my face ( she was sitting on my chest, legs spread... her pussy facing me!)
at the end of the session, I think she has the satisfied but tired look on her face
she feels refreshed...cumming so many times!

as for My cim, mouthfuck her...she open her mouth to show me the sperm, spit it out, with warm water she bbbj again...
Old 30-10-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

so I just want to drop an FR for this very nice lady.

Looks: 7/10 She's a bit plumper than her photo.

Boobs: 8/10 a nice B cup, just fits my hand nicely. erect nipples but no big areolas

Location: 6/10 the whole 6 point is for the general location of her place. It's convenient with a lot of parking, so drivers will do fine, but none drivers may have a bit of problem. I am at a point where I no longer can stand shops that are dirty and untidy. While I am fine being in there, I just don't enjoy it too much. So sadly, I have to deduct points for me. It's not entirely dirty, but the whole floor is very wet. And we all know from what. lol

Service: 10/10 Extremely friendly and very service oriented, very fast get to work on me and I will say it is very good service. Can hear her friend being serviced loudly in the other room, and I will say the audio is very kinky.

RTF: Sadly, I won't, even though I really want to try her friend, but I just cannot stand her shop. I've been to places that's the same kind, like a bit dirty, dim and dark, but they are in general not wet on the floor. She knows too so maybe I was unlucky they haven't clean up. But maybe if my regular ML/FL are not available I will go for her friend . but not now.

BUT I will totally recommend everyone to go try at least once, cause it's quite mindblowing when she's using her mouth properly.
Old 30-10-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

If you go later in the day, not only floor wet the bed also soaking, even if the girls change the sheets for every customer there is still some serious leakage going on considering we have so many picassos here hahahaha.
Old 31-10-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 926 / Power: 8
virusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to beholdvirusscan is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Not really into foursome unless it’s three girls
Couldnt agree more with you bro, feels weird to threesome with another guy lol, unless is like exchange gf/wife then different story haha
Old 31-10-2022, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
In the tarma, both girls also lick and kiss each other. In a 2 guy foursome, do I have to...
Yeah, both guys oso lick & kiss each other, if u want to ..
Old 31-10-2022, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wish I could try. When I tell them that I’m not Chinese, they don’t reply.
Old 31-10-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

They accept everyone. If you don’t know mandarin, use a translator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithLord74 View Post
Wish I could try. When I tell them that I’m not Chinese, they don’t reply.
Old 31-10-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 9
SithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSithLord74 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
They accept everyone. If you don’t know mandarin, use a translator.
I actually messaged them using Google Translate to help. At first, they will reply. But when I tell them I’m not Chinese and not a Mandarin speaker, they don’t get back to me. 😕 Ah well. Was so keen to try tarma with them.
Old 31-10-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually messaged them using Google Translate to help. At first, they will reply. But when I tell them I’m not Chinese and not a Mandarin speaker, they don’t get back to me. 😕 Ah well. Was so keen to try tarma with them.
Sorry to hear that bro it happens. Even in Geylang in the past the okt will ask you to go away if you are dark skinned. Never mind that you work office jobs. Best is ask a buddy to go with you.
Old 31-10-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fyi...MM had a Indian customer. He is not dark type.
I think it's best u try one of them first. If they are comfortable with your kinks, then they might "tarma" with u!
Old 31-10-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1235 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

Speak Yusof if you cannot speak mandarin or she cannot speak English. Yusof is the official Language for MLs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1