The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rapeforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
my rape fetish/fantasy

just want to share my desire to rape.

Recently have been stalking a babe around her stay area. it all started when i first saw her from a MRT station and she was wearing a low cut dress revealing her big boobs, so I decided to follow her. while following, my mind kept thinking 'when she and I reach a part where there is no one, I will pounce on her and enjoy her body'. Eventually, I followed her until her block's lift, and I entered the lift after her. Another thought came in:' if only there is no camera or if the lift can spoil, then she has nowhere to run but to become my toy'. But it didn't last long as we reached her storey and I pretended to walk up stairs while watching her go to her flat. Final thought: ' Now if I can sneak in to her house and rape her right on her own bed, it shall become her permanent activity spot.'

Let me know how you think about this. I declare first that I did not do anything else to this babe other than following her discreetly.
Old 28-11-2022, 02:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my rape fetish/fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeforfun View Post

Recently have been stalking a babe around her stay area. it all started when i first saw her from a MRT station and she was wearing a low cut dress revealing her big boobs, so I decided to follow her. while following, my mind kept thinking 'when she and I reach a part where there is no one, I will pounce on her and enjoy her body'. Eventually, I followed her until her block's lift, and I entered the lift after her. Another thought came in:' if only there is no camera or if the lift can spoil, then she has nowhere to run but to become my toy'. But it didn't last long as we reached her storey and I pretended to walk up stairs while watching her go to her flat. Final thought: ' Now if I can sneak in to her house and rape her right on her own bed, it shall become her permanent activity spot.'

Let me know how you think about this. I declare first that I did not do anything else to this babe other than following her discreetly.
I suggest you seek psychiatric help immediately before you end up acting out your fantasies and ending up in prison for a long, long, long time.

Rape is not a sexual encounter it's a horrendous assault, a crime and the result is a devastated victim.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 28-11-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Talking Re: my rape fetish/fantasy

If your ass can take 18 strokes of rotan, then can consider
Otherwise go spend some money and find a whore to satisfy your fetish
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 29-11-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 2
melvin8341 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymelvin8341 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

i think u need help
Old 29-11-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
sirbrandon8441 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

kudos to self control but get help before u actually commit a crime
Old 29-11-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
gabrielboey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i actually have same fantasy. omg am i sick ?
Old 04-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sounds like someone will be exposed soon.

Hope you have doubly or triply secured your location and identity through a VPN + an anonymous browser like Puffin + fake email address.

Else, bye bye baby. Lol
Old 04-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielboey View Post
i actually have same fantasy. omg am i sick ?
Yes, seek help. Soon.
Old 05-12-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS please do not forget to notice that there are invisible female readers reading this thread. And if you are aware of, there exist of female samsters as well. Even if they do not reply here, they are not so forgiving, will remember what u said for life even if you do not do it, may block you or react differently if they meet you in reality. Some invisible guys are not forgiving too and will be white knights to females irregardless.

So do not try to anyhow say here and please keep yourself occupied in other things.
Old 05-12-2022, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Wah u taking ur rape fantasy damn seriously . Many of us hav such fetish but unlikely to go to such lengths to stalk a "potential victim". Pls seek help fast bro.
Old 05-12-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Hope u seek help soon..
Old 06-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Go for it ! and let us know how the 24 strokes felt if you manage to come out in 1 piece .

Old 07-12-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
expatamerican is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

It is one thing to have a fantasy. That is ok, everyone has fantasies. But you seem to not know the boundary. You crossed that when you followed this woman into a lift. That is stalking. As a father of a daughter and a step daughter and husband to a wife and brother to sister, if I found you were doing that to any of the women in my life you would wish for the cane compared to what I would do to you.
Old 08-12-2022, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 2
superlibido deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
It is one thing to have a fantasy. That is ok, everyone has fantasies. But you seem to not know the boundary. You crossed that when you followed this woman into a lift. That is stalking. As a father of a daughter and a step daughter and husband to a wife and brother to sister, if I found you were doing that to any of the women in my life you would wish for the cane compared to what I would do to you.
yes this i agree. just by starting the stalking the action already taken. boundary crossed already. if you do not seek and and stop, you will sure be closer to committing a crime.
Old 09-12-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
raredaredevil is Cool - loads of Potential

OP you've already committed a crime by stalking her. My advice to you is to flee Singapore immediately as anyone who report you to the police, you're in deep shite. Even if you're using the most secure VPN, if the authorities want, they can still track you down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1