The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2010, 01:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
.....this time is my gf's fren, shirley ....and it happen during a hike at a Phuket. .........
as i was walking toward the sea, i saw shirley pull down her panty and squat. white panty - cb quite nicely shaved. i was far enuff not for her to notice, but i can see her. i stoop down and took cover by the leaves as i watch shriley pee. (my gf was facing the sea - to stand guard in case anybody comes by she will alert shirley).

i saw a light yellow piss coming out of shrirley's pussy and then her wiping her cb with a tissue after doing the deed.

dam steam .... i purposely waited a while before re-joing gf and shirley as i don't want them to suspect that i 偷窥.

after that peeing show, i keep fantasy on shirley. ..... no news till now!
ever since i saw shirley pang jio, i have been thinking abt her. i always ask my gf to ask her along in our outing so tat i can catch more of her delicious body. wat is helpful is tat shirley broke up with her bf & is a lil depressed, so is pretend to act hero and ask my gf to include her in our outings. (i actually say shirley lamp post neber mind ... most important is being a fren in need)

i very the wolf in sheep clothing ...... wat to do. my sex life not as exciting as some bro here, 偷看-free show got thrill.

anyway just two days ago, i get another free show from shirley. i know tat she is changing clothes at my gf house toilet (the 3 of us go movie after work & she say she wanted to change first at she sticky due to sweat .... wah lao, even sweat i can smell her 女人味 .... i wud actually smell and inhale her soiled panties.)

i know tat my gf hse toilet door a bit koyak, so everytime u want to enter, u knock first before esp if door is closed as can easy open despite lock from inside. i pretend urgent n barge in toilet when she change. i feign ignorance and purposely never knock and hope to catch her naked in some way.

tiok buay pio .... when i barged in toilet i saw shirley just putting on bra. i see her b cup fair skin neh neh with pinkish - light brown nipple.

shirley gave a short scream and i apologies profusely.

later when she come out, i say sorry some more. lucky shirley qte cool abt it, she even joked tat i saw her toufu with my gf. so incident is forget.

tat nite i donch know pcc how many times with the mental image of shirley white breast.

anyway better not play with fire. i think concentrate on fl-wl better till my lust for shirley subside.
Old 20-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Your GF's friend's pretty generous about you seeing her boob but charging in this way is pretty risky isn't it? I do admire your courage though
Old 20-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

giv up ur gf and go for Shirley lor. BGR is like tat one, the more u jiah buay tio, the more gian gian u r. If i were u also buay tahan thinking about her

Gal's 6-sense very sharp one, u really think she dunno u purposely barge in ah?

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 21-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 15
fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

this is real.i went condo swimming with abt 3 of my classmates which are girls.they got min b cup neh and nice curves.then when we went to the girl house to bathe.i was so urgent to pee that i accidentally open the door and saw all 3 naked
Old 21-02-2010, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sickwormm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My experience was before my army time, when a group of friends went to chalet during year end school holiday. We were going for a swim and some of us were on the way to the pool, but I forgotten to keep my spec so I went back to the chalet. I open the door and my mouth was opened, I saw my female friend changing to her swimming costume. Just got a good view of her breast and her bushy hair down underneath. I think she least expected that anyone would come in as most of us were already done and on the way to the pool, and her gal friend is using the bathroom. So she though taking chance and quickly change...

After the incident we met up for settlement..... ended starting a relationship as both us already have some liking for each other.
Old 21-02-2010, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabregas04 View Post
this is real.i went condo swimming with abt 3 of my classmates which are girls.they got min b cup neh and nice curves.then when we went to the girl house to bathe.i was so urgent to pee that i accidentally open the door and saw all 3 naked
So which one impressed you most?
Old 21-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
itsalive is Cool - loads of Potential

more story brozzzz
Old 21-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickwormm View Post
My experience was before my army time, when a group of friends went to chalet during year end school holiday. We were going for a swim and some of us were on the way to the pool, but I forgotten to keep my spec so I went back to the chalet. I open the door and my mouth was opened, I saw my female friend changing to her swimming costume. Just got a good view of her breast and her bushy hair down underneath. I think she least expected that anyone would come in as most of us were already done and on the way to the pool, and her gal friend is using the bathroom. So she though taking chance and quickly change...

After the incident we met up for settlement..... ended starting a relationship as both us already have some liking for each other.
looks like you are very lucky ?

you saw her naked and she gives in to you !!! wow!
Old 21-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
HolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Never had seen someone else real life once naked...
Old 21-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

fabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfabregas04 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
So which one impressed you most?
all in fact they ask me not to spread i saw them naked and gave me a blowjob each.but no fuck.sigh
Old 22-02-2010, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

wow! this is a great thread! thx to all contributors! hope to see more soon.
Old 22-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold

Wow.. Bro Fabregas04... u'r no1 man.. saw 3 naked gals in one shot.. & got BJ by all 3 gals.. what a lucky guy... u must have cumx3... ha ha...

Quote:
all in fact they ask me not to spread i saw them naked and gave me a blowjob each.but no fuck.sigh
Quote:
Old 22-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Wow.. Bro Fabregas04... u'r no1 man.. saw 3 naked gals in one shot.. & got BJ by all 3 gals.. what a lucky guy... u must have cumx3... ha ha...
yaa hahaha.cum till i cant cum.i love their blows
Old 23-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Ya...my younger cousins. When they just born and i got to take care of them till they noe how to walk....so many many chances of seeing till sianz.
Old 23-02-2010, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold

wow, u must take take... remember don't "run out of sperm & die".. haha...
BTW.. do u still in contact with them?? do u try 2 cum with them again?? may b u can try foursome in the future... ha ha...

Quote:
yaa hahaha.cum till i cant cum.i love their blows
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1