The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-06-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Vanessa from Seductress:

https://t.me/seductressgroup/215

Booking: First time booking with this stable and it was a smooth and easy experience, with a friendly operator and a bit of chit chat. Amazing location for me also.

Looks: Exactly like her pics, the gif being most recent as she has a mid length red hair now.

Body: I was greeted by a curvy young lady with a radiant smile and a bright yellow dress with a plunging neckline showing an amazing cleavage
Vanessa is petite and has a womanly figure with curves in all the right places. She also sports some interesting ink.
A fresh and clean shaven pussy and when she saw I was clean shaven also she cracked a big smile and said "I like"

Boobs: Enhanced Cs with erect brown nipples. If you don’t play with them, she does it for you

Bbbj: Full marks for this, amazing suction and eye contact. Interspersed with some body slides rubbing her tits all over my body and giving me the opportunity to grab her ass and slide a finger inside her pussy from behind.. Wet already..
Flipped her over and face fucked her from a side angle so I could hold the back of her head with my left hand whilst fingering her with my right hand… nearly CIM right there.

FJ: Missionary first and it was a turn on seeing her bite her bottom lip and play with her boobs whilst I was fucking her.
Flip over to doggy and after a few strokes she started to tilt her butt so she could take more of me inside her .
After banging her from behind for a few minutes, admiring her side boobs and amazing ass, I asked her to ride me and boy she did. Cowgirl and grinding, she knows what she is doing.
I sat up and she hugged me tight, both with her arms and her pussy. I stood up and carry fucked her for a short while (she is not that petite) , lied her back on the bed and finished her off with her legs over my shoulders and my cock balls deep inside her.

GFE: Very friendly and pleasant girl.

Great bonk the whole experience reminded me of Mona and will definitely RTF Vanessa
Stay safe all,
J
Old 12-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
canar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for thaismiles
Model: Miranda
Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 natural full C
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 10/10 multiple positions, very wet
GFE: 10/10
RTF: yes
Old 12-06-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Farape deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR on Nozomi
Will not go into details on her looks - tastes do differ, she is young, all natural and has a couple of tattoos - the one on her back is a nice view (next to the ass ) in doggy. Her smile is also very nice.
Her main attraction is her GFE and her fantastic service attitude - one of the better in this area from the samples I have had from this stable. Her level of French is also advanced, whereas English is limited - but body language helps.
In terms of action I was very satisfied, BBJ was good and long and the FJ was very pleasurable.
Recommended for Bro’s for who GFE and service are the key requirements.
RTF: very possible, but with the recent flood of new talent, might be tempted to try some other flavours first.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for
OKT: 12 Best of the Best
Looks: 10 like Ase Wang
Body: 10 Perfect shape boobs with amazing headlight
BBBJ: 8 Relentless. She will not stop blowing!
FJ: 10 Easily wet. Pussy low mileage and tight. Did multiple positions
GFE: 11 Like FWB. Easy communication.
RTF: Definitely if I can get slot!

She is going to be like Blossom. I had Blossom on her first day and now Miranda too. Soon she will be fully booked as there are so many FRs for her already. But sharing is caring! She kinda look like Ase Wang. Body is amazing, really amazing esp the boobs! Wow! Service wise she is out to please you. Shower before and after. After deed, she offered massage. During deed, will continuously suck your cock. Pussy is shaven. She had to stop me when I was eating her pussy so good to avoid cumming. And she likes to talk dirty to you!

Service was so good that I didn’t have much time left to get to know her. She is from the same modelling agency as Blossom. Not her first time in SG but first time working in this line. She is out to please and earn as much money as she can. So please treat her well.

Last edited by fizou; 13-06-2022 at 06:44 AM.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Loafofbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Poison - gam

Had a similar experience as other Bros on gfe
felt like I screwed my OL colleague/fwb. YMMV!

OKT: bro ez is great for accepting my last min request and recommending gam

Looks: pleasant, above average
Boobs: natural and slightly sagging. Normal for her age
Bbbj: Works hard, was alright
FJ: like the previous bro, she enjoys it too and grind for a while. I wanted to bang her so I took over.

RTF: Maybe, many other fishes that are tempting
Old 12-06-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Teeruk Namo

Cute and shy little girl, smile throughout the session. I enjoyed her accompany and had a great time with her.

OKT bro sk is fast in reply and confirmation was done swiftly.

Looks: just like the picture.
Figure: tight and moan with the motion.
BBBJ: very good. Can feel her tongue licking the tip, no teething at all
FJ: her pace was very good, especially in the cowgirl. Continued with missionary and end off with doggie.

Sweet and charming young lady. Thinking of arranging a second session soon 😄
Old 12-06-2022, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
hp1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhp1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So envy you that you got booked Blossom on the first day she arrived. I tried to book but too late. Then have to wait for a week only get the slot.

For the Miranda also plan to book but timing not suitable, glad that she is on par with Blossom. I'm looking forward the session for her liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
FR for
OKT: 12 Best of the Best
Looks: 10 like Ase Wang
Body: 10 Perfect shape boobs with amazing headlight
BBBJ: 8 Relentless. She will not stop blowing!
FJ: 10 Easily wet. Pussy low mileage and tight. Did multiple positions
GFE: 11 Like FB. Easy communication.
RTF: Definitely if I can get slot!

She is going to be like Blossom. I had Blossom on her first day and now Miranda too. Soon she will be fully booked as there are so many FRs for her already. But sharing is caring! She kinda look like Ase Wang. Body is amazing, really amazing esp the boobs! Wow! Service wise she is out to please you. Shower before and after. After deed, she offered massage. During deed, will continuously suck your cock. Pussy is shaven. She had to stop me when I was eating her pussy so good to avoid cumming. And she likes to talk dirty to you!

Service was so good that I didn’t have much time left to get to know her. She is from the same modelling agency as Blossom. Not her first time in SG but first time working in this line. She is out to please and earn as much money as she can. So please treat her well.
Old 12-06-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Navi from Sex Amazon- 12/6

DMG: 200/2

Pros: Age 27. Face enhanced in Korea, boobs enhanced in Thailand. Overall beautiful attractive lady. Good bbbj and riding skills. Speaks good english. Experienced in this field.

Cons: Uses phone but doesnt entirely ignore. Will initiate some convo.

Satisfaction level: 7/10, recommended for the price point.
Old 12-06-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 3
Guy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza66 View Post
FR for Vanessa from Seductress:

https://t.me/seductressgroup/215

Booking: First time booking with this stable and it was a smooth and easy experience, with a friendly operator and a bit of chit chat. Amazing location for me also.

Looks: Exactly like her pics, the gif being most recent as she has a mid length red hair now.

Body: I was greeted by a curvy young lady with a radiant smile and a bright yellow dress with a plunging neckline showing an amazing cleavage
Vanessa is petite and has a womanly figure with curves in all the right places. She also sports some interesting ink.
A fresh and clean shaven pussy and when she saw I was clean shaven also she cracked a big smile and said "I like"

Boobs: Enhanced Cs with erect brown nipples. If you don’t play with them, she does it for you

Bbbj: Full marks for this, amazing suction and eye contact. Interspersed with some body slides rubbing her tits all over my body and giving me the opportunity to grab her ass and slide a finger inside her pussy from behind.. Wet already..
Flipped her over and face fucked her from a side angle so I could hold the back of her head with my left hand whilst fingering her with my right hand… nearly CIM right there.

FJ: Missionary first and it was a turn on seeing her bite her bottom lip and play with her boobs whilst I was fucking her.
Flip over to doggy and after a few strokes she started to tilt her butt so she could take more of me inside her .
After banging her from behind for a few minutes, admiring her side boobs and amazing ass, I asked her to ride me and boy she did. Cowgirl and grinding, she knows what she is doing.
I sat up and she hugged me tight, both with her arms and her pussy. I stood up and carry fucked her for a short while (she is not that petite) , lied her back on the bed and finished her off with her legs over my shoulders and my cock balls deep inside her.

GFE: Very friendly and pleasant girl.

Great bonk the whole experience reminded me of Mona and will definitely RTF Vanessa
Stay safe all,
J
Hehe. The first photo a bit...sus
Old 12-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 17
Iwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of lightIwaotoko is a glorious beacon of light

KAWAII SYT, HIGH GFE FRENCHING QUEEN, LOVES TO SUCK LONG TIME!

Stats: 34-25-35
Height: 167Cm
Weight: 49Kg
Language Spoken: Thai, English

Services: BBBJ,FRENCHING,COB,Catbath,FJ, HJ, Painting,Shower,Etc...
1 Shot Package: $120/1shot/60mins
Normal Package: $150/2shots/90mins

ALL RACES WELCOME

WHATSAPP ONLY
Whatsapp Number : +6583591837

My first bonk of the year. Just finished my session with Nappy. Very satisfied with her service. Nappy is not a time-watcher. Very nice figure, tall and slim. She's looks after her completion and skin.

Entered room and was greeted by this sweet lady. She keeps smiling and could tell that she is quite a shy person. We went into the bathroom and she washed my thoroughly. Could tell that she is very concern with hygiene. After our bath, proceeded to bed.
She gave me a long sensual bbbj as I requested. The way she slurped and looks at you, you could tell from her expression that she enjoys very much. After the deed is gone. We proceeded to have our bath. Then she lay next to me and asked me to lie on my back and gave me some nice legs and back massage. Felt so relieved. I think it was like about 30mins. The good pointers about her is she never observed the time and use her phone throughout the session. She is opened to any request. Please treat her well. She won't be staying long in Singapore.

Looks : 9/10 (the more you look at her, you just couldn't stop)
Body: 8.5/10 (nice figure)
Bbbj: heavenly (I won't give a rating, you decide)
Fj: tight and accomodating
Not a time-watcher
Rtf: of course! Maybe 2 or 3 more times before she's goes!
Old 12-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Samster

Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
Good point bro, and in fact I spoke to the Okt about exactly this after my visit with Vanessa. I told him these blurred face pics look dodgy to most customers, so he should avoid using them.

If you look at all of Vanessa's pics though only the two bunny pics have the blurred face. I think they are slightly older, her tits look smaller in them also, so maybe she had some work done since these were taken. They are definitely her though as the ink matches.

Anyway, I can vouch for the fact that she is hot and looks exactly like the unblurred pics which are pretty much unedited.

Vanessa is also fully booked most days (it was not easy getting a slot), which should tell you something
Old 12-06-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy12 View Post
High suspect to be L***B*y
Old 12-06-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 6
Philip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to beholdPhilip888 is a splendid one to behold

Hanna - Hookers club

Looks: same as picture, no tummy at all.
Boobs: Natural C cup
GFE: Never a single time she touch her phone. She is from bkk and first time in Singapore.
Bbbj: Can blow non stop
Painting: Allowed and Shaved
FJ: Hardworking and the ass is the best to pump and unloading ur army.

Can support this lady, she quite stress not much customers.
Old 12-06-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
High suspect to be L***B*y
Haha, dream on bro…
This weird fascination with Ladyboys by some of you is quite funny.
But please.. dont book her... more for us
Old 12-06-2022, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Hana from Thaismile

Okt: 10/10 best okt enough said

Location: 10/10 clean and nice hotel room, natural light, discreet with no registration, big towel, good quality condom

Massage: 10/10 have to highlight this, her massage skill is awesome!

Looks: 9/10 actual person close to photo, tanned skin, dress and present herself very well, body is superb, very slim with close to c cup natural boobs and perky butt, all this on a petite girl. She got some Korean feel.

BBBJ: 10/10 superb suction and slowly blow u

FJ: 10/10 start with professional standard massage then bbbj as described, FJ wise she’s tight and her gfe is really max. Can see she really enjoy sex, lover her soft moan. Deep french like a lover, very good attitude to accommodate any request. With her slim build can carry her to grind in multiple position.

Rtf: yes
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1