The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
KristalW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. Is she clean shaven?
Want to know too. Not mentioned in the story.
Old 04-12-2022, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, more pls. Got pics or vids for us to see?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
By popular demand. I over post liao. I need to write faster and proof read again.

---------------

J(anice): No.. gog, please... stop. I cannot, this is wrong, we cannot sin like this.

She suddenly found peace with her faith and knows it's wrong?

Guys, if you ever managed to stop at this stage, tell me. Because I didn't. I couldn't. I had already entered the forbidden kingdom, visited the garden of peace. How do I stop?

I pulled out and I saw Janice heave a sigh of relief, eyes closed, hands on my arms as I towered over her. Without warning, I thrusted in fully at one go.

J: NOOOOOO!!! AHHHHHH!!!

I waited for her to finish yelping.

gog: Should I stop?

I was teasing her and being a bastard.

J: Ye... ye... yess

Was that a yes to stopping or yes to continue? Let's find out. I pulled it out, once again her body squirmed, and when she least expected it, I pushed my cock right in again in full force.

J: AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Her body arched even higher, her hands clenched into a fist and her legs were shaking as I felt her legs tightening around my hips. I know what this means, but still....

gog: I will pull out. If you want me to stop, nod your head.

I looked at Janice. Evidently, she didn't do nor say anything. She was in my control already. I had WON. I asked again.

gog: Should I stop? Nod your head if yes.

I didn't need to, but I wanted to show her that she's a willing party and that her body had revealed what she wanted over what she shouldn't. Indeed she didn't. She had given in.

I started to thrust in and out slowly. Janice squirmed and whimpered after each move, she was moaning hard and breathing got really rushed. Her hands were now on my shoulders. Her legs were tightened around my hips and her toes were curled up and twirled around mine as I fucked her on the table. Each thrust got harder, faster and she was almost screaming.

Frankly, I was damn scared that somebody in church might hear us but I couldn't stop. Not now. I looked at her and I saw her looking at me, her eyes were filled with some form of admiration and yearning. Eyes really do speak, just not in the language we use but emotions. Her breathing became rushed, as if she was doing a marathon, it was erratic and heavy.
Old 04-12-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Church always got people one

And sure got CCTV. How ah TS, you got delete the recording or not?
Old 04-12-2022, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

huat for creampie
Old 04-12-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Damn You LOL

Please continue ....... plsssss
Kena scolded liao!!! saw this day coming

So sad. Now I public enemy liao lol!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. Is she clean shaven?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristalW View Post
Want to know too. Not mentioned in the story.
It was mentioned in the earlier thread where I started this story, yes. Although she's Christian and all, maintaining hygiene is also an important part for most ladies. She's waxed and clean for the purpose of hygiene even though nobody will get to see it.

So, sorry for not mentioning here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, more pls. Got pics or vids for us to see?
Bro... have also cannot show la... privacy leh, most public cases is because 1 cannot hold their privacy hao lian and want to show off, then end up hurt others and hurt themselves. Unless you want to see me naked? LOL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Church always got people one

And sure got CCTV. How ah TS, you got delete the recording or not?
Church definitely got CCTV, issue is where? Sanctuary, office, main areas. The breakout areas for departments, worship and activities like sunday school etc, is usually without CCTV.

Where we were is in the west wing of the building where breakout groups happen and ... yes, there are no CCTVs there.

It's not a public shopping mall where every blind spot needs a CCTV. If there are, I would be dead by today. Granted over the years they added more CCTVs but these are usually in the public accessible areas like gates/doors.

We are regulars in church nobody would see nor bother where we walk and go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
huat for creampie
OMG, how you know??? I don't need to write liao, like that
Old 04-12-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1812 / Power: 15
fookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant futurefookydud has a brilliant future

Up u bro for your excellent story write up. Haven't ready such well written story for quite some time already. Pls continue!
Old 04-12-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, without face lah 🤣 lol, see her naked, not u. When dis happen? U still fuck her now?
Old 04-12-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, without face lah 🤣 lol, see her naked, not u. When dis happen? U still fuck her now?
hahaha, with the advance of AI, it is damn scary in what "it" can draw or create. let the privacy prevails and leave it to your wildest imagination. If you know how quiet the church can be during most times, it has to be a sound proof room lol ... if it is those older ones, the sound will travel nicely around , surround sound effect ...
Old 04-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

on the 7th day, our bro must be "resting" , see all next week.
Old 04-12-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 10
RonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRonMD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS back from church today already? Heheh pls continue if possible! 😅
Old 04-12-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fookydud View Post
Up u bro for your excellent story write up. Haven't ready such well written story for quite some time already. Pls continue!
Thanks the compliments, I don't have much sexy details, but I do have the memories of the happenings and memorable transitioning of her into a sexual prowler.

Quote:
Haha bro, I'll be lying if I say I don't have, but it's always the little things that cause trouble. I'd rather risk being zapped or whatever than to risk her modesty. I die nevermind, but this affair cannot result in her or her family getting hurt. I apologize for my discretion.

The second part of you query, no... we've broken up 3 years ago already. This story will end with that.

It's not a forever story as it's not made up. This is a real life affair I had and which like all good things, must come to an end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
hahaha, with the advance of AI, it is damn scary in what "it" can draw or create. let the privacy prevails and leave it to your wildest imagination. If you know how quiet the church can be during most times, it has to be a sound proof room lol ... if it is those older ones, the sound will travel nicely around , surround sound effect ...
Sometimes, the slightest undetected details - mirror reflection, mole, bedsheet and even figure can be lethal. I really cannot risk this.

Church is not that small, so the wings are share with one staircase, but it's not that resonating as there are furniture and things all around. Just have to take great care not to go overboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
on the 7th day, our bro must be "resting" , see all next week.
Actually... not really but kinda. I'm cooking food now, to pass to friends, that's why waiting for oven to 'ding'. So come online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMD View Post
TS back from church today already? Heheh pls continue if possible! 😅
Back a while ago but was busy with cooking.

Actually I 'posted' it earlier, but I didn't press 'Submit'. Sorry!!!! Don't stone me!

Old 04-12-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15696 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@guyorgirl WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 04-12-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

gog: Ja..nice, I... I...I'm..... close.

It really felt so good inside a woman I wanted, it wasn't just lust, but it was a bond, somehow it took my feelings to a new high as I thrusted inside Janice. It was amazing.

gog: I'm... cum...ming...

J: Ahhhhh..

Janice groaned even louder after I said that. My hands were cupping her breasts and rubbing it while I'm sliding in and out of her furiously. Sex with Lindi was good. Others, average to good. Janice was AMAZING. I noticed she locked me in with her legs even tighter, I can't pull out I can't stop, there's nothing I can do now.

gog: This is it!!!!!!!!!!

Janice quivered, shook her body and arched her legs up as I shot wave after wave into her. I realised that as I released my seeds of life into her, she also had an orgasm at the same time I did, her body's reaction was undeniably real, not faked. She gripped me tight towards her with her right hand while her left hand was fumbling on the table grabbing anything she could.

With that I didn't hold back, I ejaculated as any normal man would under these circumstances. I didn't put on a condom as that would hint to Janice I'm experienced and/or had other woman before, that might scare her. If she's as holy as we noted, then she should have only her husband as her sex partner. So raw it is.

The deed is done.
Old 04-12-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

The deed is done! It must have been most satisfying to pump into someone you have been lusting and fantasising for so long. Seeds planted and more to cum. 👍🏼
Old 04-12-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
The deed is done! It must have been most satisfying to pump into someone you have been lusting and fantasising for so long. Seeds planted and more to cum. 👍🏼
Oddly, if you believe, I never used her for masturbation, or fantasizing. The fondness is there, I can't explain it, guys will always use females they met or know and get off.

I just didn't, not with Janice. The fondness and bond is at a different level. I must admit, it was damn shiok finally being able to get inside her and first time already I was shooting raw into her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1