The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2010, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
khunsanook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Bro Tookie,

The difference is in materials used and luxury.
Things like high ceiling, better sound-proofing, nicer lobbies, better quality etc.

Developers have different grade, ask them directly for the answer.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

Again with Bro Indianmagicoil, it is not really that cheap as we all expect.
But then again, some are surviving on 5000-6000 baht salaries but you eat less, play less and share bed with someone and basically stay at home most of the time.

Best is to go after those normal working class Bangkokian girls. Nowadays, a graduate can get up to 20,000 baht in starting pay. Besides, Bangkokian girls are mostly from more stable and comfortable background/lifestyle. No need for heavy family maintainance burden for example. Like my friend stated before, marry a village girl is like marrying her whole village!

But there are some exceptions. I was steady with such a girl for a couple of months. She was earning more than 40,000 baht per month, using my car (I gotta take motocyc) and still asking me for more $$$ for hi-so lifestyle, for example, 20,000 baht for yoga classes etc. Her ex was a filthy rich bugger and kind of spoiled her. Guess what, I dumped her. But she is the rare exception. Others I met, keep to their financial limits.
Old 09-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunsanook View Post
Don Muang area not expensive area. Try to buy an apartment near to near planned MRT line and you property will rise quickly once the plan is realized.
555+ that MRT line is still in the planning stage for donkey years. Dunno when they are actually going to start digging. Property prices in Bangkok so far are rising along any BTS/MRT line. Look at On Nut and Wongwian Yai. 10 years ago nobody gave them a 2nd look. I'm considering somewhere at Samut Prakan along the On Nut Line before the BTS extension opens. Driving in Bangkok is a real test of patience. Though outskirts like Don Muang r cheap but considering the traffic jams & distance, I'll still prefer to live in the city (if u work there) or else near a MRT/BTS station.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khunsanook View Post
Best is to go after those normal working class Bangkokian girls. Nowadays, a graduate can get up to 20,000 baht in starting pay. Besides, Bangkokian girls are mostly from more stable and comfortable background/lifestyle. No need for heavy family maintainance burden for example.

But there are some exceptions. I was steady with such a girl for a couple of months. She was earning more than 40,000 baht per month, using my car (I gotta take motocyc) and still asking me for more $$$ for hi-so lifestyle, for example, 20,000 baht for yoga classes etc. Her ex was a filthy rich bugger and kind of spoiled her. Guess what, I dumped her. But she is the rare exception. Others I met, keep to their financial limits.
So true... a Bangkok girl usually means you don't have to support them & their families financially though when you go out you have to pay for everything. If she is staying with you then you add in the extras as mentioned. Costs adds up real quick if you are not careful.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 09-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Indianmagicoil and Khunsanook,

Thanks for your insightful information regarding relationship with Thai girls! In my opinion, it doen't matter where your girlfriend or wife is from, you gonna spend lots of money, that's the bottom line. I've dated fat, skinny, small tits, big tits, ugly and attractive girls in the past and from several countries. If you want them to stop nagging and argumentative, give them MONEY! Money talks and shit stinks!

I gave myself 8 months to develop a relationship with an educated, attractive Thai girl and I have several girls in mind from the gym, bank and my condo. But I don't know if they are single, has a boyfriend or married! Brothers, how can you tell if the girls are available? I'm hoping to meet 29 - 35 age group.

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Indianmagicoil and Khunsanook,

Thanks for your insightful information regarding relationship with Thai girls! In my opinion, it doen't matter where your girlfriend or wife is from, you gonna spend lots of money, that's the bottom line. I've dated fat, skinny, small tits, big tits, ugly and attractive girls in the past and from several countries. If you want them to stop nagging and argumentative, give them MONEY! Money talks and shit stinks!

I gave myself 8 months to develop a relationship with an educated, attractive Thai girl and I have several girls in mind from the gym, bank and my condo. But I don't know if they are single, has a boyfriend or married! Brothers, how can you tell if the girls are available? I'm hoping to meet 29 - 35 age group.
Khun Norice, choke dee mak mak in your search for love.....
Old 09-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Etct88,

It's cheaper to have permanent girlfriend than going out frequently to get your rocks off! Also Thai phuyings take very good care of you once they become your mate! My advice to everyone, when you're searching for love take your time and don't make hasty decision, one of my falang friend in Chiang Mai finally got married after searching for love approximately 4 years!

I'm getting old, I need someone to take good care of me, last night I went to a nice coyote bar in Latphrao with a friend and I drank so much that I puked and puked like there is no tomorrow! I was so drunk that I slept in the tub! Spike 11, you sure know lots of drinking games, your da man! Mamasans are smart, they give you plastic bags when you drink too much, when I was sick, I saw lots of rice and brown water exploding from my mouth!

Old 10-04-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Etct88,

I'm getting old, I need someone to take good care of me, last night I went to a nice coyote bar in Latphrao with a friend and I drank so much that I puked and puked like there is no tomorrow! I was so drunk that I slept in the tub! Spike 11, you sure know lots of drinking games, your da man! Mamasans are smart, they give you plastic bags when you drink too much, when I was sick, I saw lots of rice and brown water exploding from my mouth!
Hi Norice,

You are behaving like a early 30's guy. Nothing is wrong about it, this is part of the life being a metropolitan citizen. @ least you have fun in the coyote bar, that's a right thing to do, puked & puked, back home to sleep, the next day you are a man again, very normal. I used to sleep @ the bus stop & children play ground when I was so drunk & dare not go home. Well, man like us over 35 or late 40's tend to face much pressure being single. No problem, I am sure you will able to find your ideal "PuiYing' to accompany you during your stay in Bkk. Cheers & see u soon.
Old 10-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Bushnell 1918,

I know, I'm too old to drink that many shots of whiskey! I tried to keep up with the youngsters but my stomach and the brain couldn't take it, even though I took 2 tablets of Vitamin B-Complex to strengthen my liver for possible alcohol intoxication but it didn't work!

It's fun to be single in Thailand but I need to think about the future, I have to find an attractive and educated Thai Phuying to take care of me when I get too old to take care of myself! See you folks soon!

Old 10-04-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
So true... a Bangkok girl usually means you don't have to support them & their families financially though when you go out you have to pay for everything. If she is staying with you then you add in the extras as mentioned. Costs adds up real quick if you are not careful.
555+

Bro, either I'm getting a bad deal, or no matter what woman from which country/background, they still cost a lot, especially if you live together.

I think what I'm wondering most about is the trade-offs between renting and buying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice
Bro norice, don't worry too much regarding their relationship status. If they want you enough, they will always be available for you. As it was explained to me, (not sure if this is a cultural thing) unless they are already engaged/married, and sometimes even so, people here are constantly on the look out for better prospects. If you meet a girl you really like, and she reciprocates the feelings, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to be with you.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Samster

Bro Norice,

Songkhan is great time to get to know girls. Go out get wet n have fun. Best you try your luck, target a girl, splash water on her n start a water "war" with her. Who knows...perfect icebreaker. Maybe u will get to know all the girl living in your condo, which now see everyday but be able to "touch" in the future
Old 10-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Samster

ChaYen,

Yes, I agree with you, on a daily basis I've been receiving jordache looks from aunties to college girls in the gym but I'm just taking my time and determine which one is the best mate for me! I'm not desperate and don't want to make a haste decision so bottom line is to take my time! I have 8 months to go! Hardest part is which girls are available since girls who are taken doesn't wear rings like back in the States.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
easycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Norice,

Maybe you can start up some educational centre eg teaching english...

Not only can you supplement your income, I'm sure you can meet many attractive students in the stipulated age range...

Please refrain from drinking too much...stay healthy...
Old 10-04-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Shit! the BTS was closed an hour ago. Was planning to go out but now have to stay home! Dun really want to take a cab coz major roads jammed pretty bad now.Just an update on whats happening so far...

Clashes around Rachadamoen Ave as army try to move into Red's position. See-saw battle with army first baton charging the Red lines. Reds re-grouped and fought back. Tear gas fired. Pick ups used as barricades. I think the Army is trying to take back Saphan Pan Faa first where the Reds are weakest.

Major roads leading to Rachaprasong intersection either closed by Army or blockaded by Reds. Saw lines of black shirted (another colour not to wear!) Reds security men marching to take up positions at Rachaprasong. Reds have covered all government CCTVS at Rachaprasong. Red Shirt blockades at Chidlom and Sala Daeng.

Stay tuned for any updates...

Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
I took 2 tablets of Vitamin B-Complex
Try shark liver oil. Seems to work for tiz old geezer I know who drinks cognac like a fish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Bro, either I'm getting a bad deal, or no matter what woman from which country/background, they still cost a lot, especially if you live together.
No you are not. There is no bad deal only how much you are willing (and can) pay on a monthly basis. Hair, nails, clothes, cosmetics, spa, magazines, restaurant, Starbucks coffee, movies, handphone, shoes... phew!

Most guys will find that Thai ladies know how to treat their men right. But the trade off is that you have to provide for most (if not all their needs). On the flip side you will get an independent Western educated lady (i.e. Singapore girl). I think it doesn't really matter if she's from Bangkok or Kon Kaen. Only bright side is a Bangkok girl (esp. ethic Chinese middle class) you probably don't have to support the family back in the moo baan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
what I'm wondering most about is the trade-offs between renting and buying.
Puying or Property?

Old 10-04-2010, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
easycum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, hope thing are well for you.

Was back in Singaproe early due to the instability political situations there...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1