The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-05-2022, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=878118

Fr for yoyo.
Stable : loversfortress .

Okt response and reply 9/10.

Location RLD.. hotel (6/10).
Ic required for checkin

Looks (3.5/10)
Quite off from those shown and advertise.
Face is wide and none of the sharp features are accurate.
Already give discount with all the filter pics and vidz but still very off
Tried to verify with okt with the looks but counter claim it's the same. So LPPL
So I guess I should have walk off before starting the deed.
Just that it wasn't the first time with this stable, so decided to try continue to see if yoyo has some skills or charm.

Body / boobs (7/10)
Much fairer.
No Thai tan.
Not for boobs lover

Shower (7/10)
Sop.

BBBJ (3/10)
It's uncomfortable , I don't know, this is supposed to be relatively easy to score..
Less than 2 mins and she says she needs to go to toilet..doesn't matters anyway. It wasn't really enjoyable.
Went soft when she returns.

HJ (0/10)
Very rough and try to pull the skin all the way back with force and fast. When the 2ic is not that wet yet. Pain is what I would describe.

FJ (0/10)
totally already lost it l. 2ic already gone soft
Didn't finished even one deed.
Left quite fast as its awkward to stay and waste of time

She did try to initiate small talks with smiles and stroke my body to get into the mood. Will give her credits for her trying.

If I tio zap. So be it but keep the post legit and up here
Old 09-05-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wish there are more stables offering threesomes with girls.
Old 09-05-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2368 / Power: 15
is5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond reputeis5ac has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Tokyo from TS

Read a lot of good FR on Tokyo, really wanted to try a XMM and have a good time.. so went ahead with her.. this is my honest review of my experience.. YMMV..

OKT is as what others said, really nice person and understanding.. quick to respond and I feel that he put customers first so good for us chiongsters..

Tokyo herself when I first met her, really look like those Thai movie uni or high school student.. no make up, all natural and innocent looking.. exactly like those type that study in all girls school with strict parents and ended up getting preggo by a humsup teacher.. today I’m the humsup teacher.. haha.. she is really hardworking and tries her best to please and make you cum.. I was having some problem cumming but she ask me to rest and auto come BJ me later on.. can do light kisses.. do note she has a resting bitch face but she’s actually quite nice.. she was so happy that I cummed in the end.. she gave me a HJ and seeing all my juice dripping down her hands.. wow.. downside is she has a bit of tummy which I prefer flat tummy.. overall good experience with a SYT..

Btw she also shared that one bro rammed her damn hard yesterday.. now her pussy hurts.. and she doesn’t have a good experience so probably her first & last time working FL.. alamak bros be gentle with these gems leh.. so that they can continue to serve other bros.. you injured them how they cont to work.. pls Ah…thanks..
Old 09-05-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
parrot88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Kae from RP?
Old 09-05-2022, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!pine33 is one of the Best!

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?...ighlight=pearl

FR for Pearl (SilkStocking)

Looks: 8/10 very fair, beautiful soft features. Innocent looking.
Body: 9/10 nicest ass i've seen, boobs not too big not too small, overall slim lean body. I like
BBBJ: 9/10 let me finish off on her boobs, cause seeing the way she got on her knees and sucked me off, damn sexy damn shiok.
FJ: 10/10 she was so fucking wet the whole time. Love the warmness inside her and how she wraps her beautiful long legs tightly around me, when i fked her in missionary.
GFE: 8/10 very magnetic, for some reason i'm just very attracted to her.
RTF: i sure will book her again
FR:1/10 9 more to claim my free bonk!
Old 09-05-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pipeline90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgecake View Post
Bro, there are some ways to know which are fake reviews anyway. There are also alot of lurkers less than 20 points, throughout the years just read never contribute like me also. Just that the fate of geylang still not clear so no choice have to come out of turtle shell.
Haha i must admit i have been doing this for many years as well
Old 09-05-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jimbites is Cool - loads of Potential

Jip by Rollypolly

A small size girl but she does pack a dynamic in attitude and GFE .

Greeted at the door by a pint size girl with b natural boobs. Short hair as in photo with slight nightlight. Greeted me happily and excitedly and I know I was in for a treat at that very moment.

Very eager to please and quite good in English and was able to joke and communicate. Shower together was standard followed by a relatively good massage.As she blows me, a slight tap on her behind and she knows to adjust for me to have access to her treasure. Easily wet and she came a couple of time from me eating her.

Did a couple of position before I finish in the foggy position, which I think she enjoyed the most.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Christan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First have to say thanks to Thaismile for accepting me even though of my low rep points. I am very new to Dmoe 1 scene and have only started out recently. Below my humble review:
Name: Seoul
Look: 8/10. Not exactly SYT look but she is very smiley and polite. So her smile win her the points
Body: Not the skinny skinny or Petrie type. But also cannot say she's meaty. Juz not slim. But her breasts are big though abjt saggy.
BJ: Slow and can see make effort
FJ: Only tried cowgirl and missionary. Accomodating.
RTF: maybe not cz I rather try new girls. But huge shout out to Thaismile bro for the seamless arrangement and will definitely go back to this stable again.
Thanks.
Samster

Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

Judy from VIP Thai - $180/2 Shots + Tips
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=876894

Overall score: 87%
Underated busty lass with soft enhanced 'E' Cups. Don't know why there's almost no review of her...wasted.

Location - East area, easiest to access place ever. No need to play hide and seek.

Looks -7.5/10. Fair skin, discount 20% from photos. She's around 1.5-1.6m and curvy at the right places, not slim, not fat.

Boobs - 10/10. Semi Natural D/E. For boob lovers! Yes it is enhanced but not that bowling ball kind. It's soft (unless you squeeze real hard then you feel the silicone lah) and bouncy...when she's sucking your dicks off and looking and fondling those huge tits...God...

BJ - 9/10. Thanks to the boobs I've decided to elevate her score. When she's doing her BBJ you'll be hard in NO TIME.

FJ - 9/10. What position you want? She is ok! Of course if you want don't want to cum fast then you should not let her ride you because those tits...

GFE - 9/10 - She's really friendly, smiley, not much english though but attentive to your needs.

She's going back in 10 days? I know I'm going to book her a few times, rare specimen (those E sized boobies!) and not hard...I dunno what else to say.

RTF - 200%
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Freenabosq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good time with Natty from Teeruklover
Date: 8/5/22
First, I need to thank agency bro arrange this session. I am first time visit them. Very kind and proactive response.

Looks: 9/10, Very cute face, Bangkok gal.
Body: 8/10, Average Type
Boobs: 8/10, B cup, natural I like
Frenching: 9/10, good
Shower: 8/10, will join you and clean for you
Message: 8/10, offers massage after 1st shoot and very friendly.
BBbj: 9/10, Very nice and sensitive and eye contact
FJ: 9/10, Willing to try differnent position. I finish two shoots in time.
GFE: 11/10, Very good attitude and willing to talk, her GFE is the best among all FLs i visited

RTF: Not possible as she leaving in 1 more days time
Old 09-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
I gave up with dome 2 and the massage forum long ago. Even though dome 1 also has its landmines, but the incidence rates are way lesser. Even if it happens, it's severity rate are not as bad as dome 2. Lol.
Tbf the TCSS thread has served me well. Haven't hit a landmine in SLG for a long time. Dome 2 is another thing though.

But the number of fakes in this thread the past few weeks is something else altogether. Must say I am quite surprised. I should start ignoring.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

i dont usually write FRs anymore, but will do so for Kim from Mansion.

was feeling horny after exercise so messaged a few okts and mansion came through with what i need after i told him my requirements which were as long as the lady is a commando i will take the slot. just nice can arrange last min slot for me at 9pm on a saturday.

located at central area with night life, was quite easy to get to after a short 5min walk from mrt. got into the room and kim made me feel at ease immediately with small talk, turns out we have quite a few things in common, before bonk we smoked together also. so non smoking bros fyi. face discount about 30% la, her thread pics quite edited and heavy makeup but the boobs, figure and tattoo all same and she is hot.

she was quite open to my requests during foreplay and fulfilled them accordingly and it was quite amazing, her moans were one of the best i heard in awhile. quite tight too after saying my tool might be too big for her, so applied ky. did the deed and went for a post bonk smoke again lol.

might rtf if i got the money.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kissgoodbye is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?...&highlight=may

May Seduction

Saw her photo and find her very pretty and cfm hard face. Thought she might be a good catch and decided to strike. OKT 100% solid and friendly, reply fast also.

Looks: 9/10 seriously got charm by her looks when i saw her photo and when i see her real life, 95% same as photo. To me i find her very pretty and yet lusty too.
Body: 9/10 slim and super sexy body frame. Skin is also smooth as silk and love to glide my fingers across her whole body just to tease her.
Boobs: 10/10 boobs are a perfect C cup which is just my type. Don’t like too big or too small. Just nice fitting when i cup my hand over her boobs.
BBBJ: 9.5/10 suck like a pro and almost made me cum. Lick my rod and fondling with my balls and ask me if i would like it if she suck my whole balls. Sibei song ah when she suck and stroke for me. Super good suction and good eye contact when she is doing her job.
FJ: 10/10 May is really enthusiastic when it comes to bonking. She suggest to ride me first. Confirm is cannot wait and want to feel my cock while rocking her body front and back. Movement is very good and keep tell me my cock is hitting her spot and she really want to cum already. Feel her body jerk and eyes roll back and i see already also buey tahan and just cum out.
GFE: chatty and very cute when some words she don’t know how to say and was trying to perform it out haha!
RTF: although she is good to bonk but i would also like to try more lusty FL. But overall May is really solid and highly recommended for the other bros.
Old 09-05-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
jackhack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mind from LoveAffairs
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=874393

OKT: fast reply and very smooth. Thank you!

Looks: not exactly like the photos but she is pretty and won't reject kind

Body: slim and petite

Service: Very nice personality and very chatty. She is willing to take the lead and initiate to eat you. Bros who are new to this are recommended to try. She would kiss all over you and provide deep frenching. Painting is allowed and she is fresh. BBBJ and FJ is top notch... i think she also provides CIM but didn't ask.

RTF: if i have time, yes i would. $180 for 2s is considered cheap compared to others.
Old 09-05-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piakass View Post
Anyone know for posting photo and video over here is it need a certain point then can post ? I got take photo and live sex video of dream from mansion but unable to post here to share with you guys .. trying to help her get more customer.
No need. Just post and I'll upz you. Keen to see contents from a newbie.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1