The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dragco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwalker View Post
Bro.. yr FR on JESSICA very steamy but need to clarify which hse she from cos I thought hse79 only house thai LB

Best if U got her ctc, PM me
Not true bro. Sometimes there are malaysian. Although lately it is dominated by Thais.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
ibtm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by desker View Post
Nasha is a good looker, tall girl with good figure. Not as passionate as Jessica. Wanted to be paid first and very little action allowed while clothes on, the more SOP type of service. Allowed frenching, BJ and the FJ was uneventful, normal lah...overall a 7/10...SOP service, but she's sexy and allows frenching, the plus point, $30...will not RTF as I have more chemistry with Jessica.
Spot on. Nasha or Natcha is definitely a looker. My first encounter with her is so so but it is her looks that captivated me. She was a bit restraint in my first session but Lord behold... I felt that I was raped by her when I rtf her. So Bro Desker, I sincerely hope you can try her again to understand what I've experienced. hahaha

Then again... it's been a long time since I've last met her. Hopefully her standard don't dropped too much. I'm thinking of tarma Nasha and May tonight since you mentioned that her dick is very big. Hmmmm... Yum yum...
Old 04-06-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

My bad for not keeping up to date with the thread. Seems like her Natcha's number has been circulating for quite some time, which inevitably increases her biz volume. When I read about the fact she took female hormones, my heart sank cos I knew she wouldn't be able to maintain her erection no matter how long I sucked on her prick. Haiz....
Old 05-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Samster

It's a miracle that I made back home..... ALIVE....

Thank GOD! Hallelujah!

I'm still in a state of trance as my feeble fingers tapped on the keyboard. Such was the intensity of my session that revamped my notion of earth shattering orgasm!

The story begins when I read bro Desker's FR. The moment my eyes lay upon the wordings "Big Juicy Cock... even bigger than Natcha...", I immediately entered into a state of trance. The fact that I made my way down to Rowell despite wrecking my sleeping clock and having a splitting headache is a testament to my determination to wrap my moist lips on her big juicy cock.

I must have it... I MUST HAVE IT!!!!

There is a catch though. Natcha has came back. It wouldn't be nice of me to up May especially after her excellent service in her last trip. With a heavy heart, my feet carried me past a few house along Rowell before reaching the promised land. Surprisingly, the quality of LBs operating along Rowell has improved tremendously: Slim waist line, Angel face and a body to kill!

Stay focus... Bonk May bonk May... Bonk nothing but May...

I heaved a sigh of relief when Natcha is not in sight. Not surprising given her popularity. A couple of LBs - good looking ones - were beckoning me to try them.

"Good... Ah hiang... Slow Slow... promised" they chanted as if reciting from script. Before my mind start to waver, I caught sight of an Indian LB with a pair of pretty eyes. She was rubbing his crotch and was doing a hand signal to show that she got a big dick. Thanks to bro Rump ranger's picture posting. I managed to recognize her as May. Mai Tu Liao... Asked for her and made my way up to her room.

I paid her $30 immediately once the door is shut. (My modus operatus). She stripped down to her leopard G-string. I purposely waited for her to be done first so that I can perform my sleazy strip tease for her. May was pleasantly surprised to see my new blue Jock strap G-string. Since she liked it, I purposely put it on and started to french her while rubbing my crotch against hers.

My teasing seemed to work as May grabbed my crotch through the fabric and started to jerk me off. As the teasing continues, she began to snap my jock strap on my naked butt. As I'm afraid she might tear my new jock strap (Not cheap... considering I'm out of job... again...), I obediently took off my jock strap and lavish on her naked body. My tongue attacked her ears first. May's moaning only makes me more passionate as I licked, sucked, nibble on the nape of her neck, arm pit, nipples, asshole, balls and finally sucked on her big pole!

Oh my GOD! She is HUGE! The tip of my tongue trickled along the entire length of her shaft. Her mushroom head is really big for a LB cos I have difficulty twirling my tongue round her small head. May let out a moan when my lips wrapped around her shaft. Like clock work, her hips began to pump up and down with my lips tightly wrapped around her shaft. May is truly a naughty LB. She sat up and pressed her hands on my head, making me chock on her 7 incher... Damm... This is the first time I experienced a huge sausage down my throat... Yup ladies and gentlemen... My very first deep throat. I can literally feel her prick reaching my adam's apple. The sensation instanteously triggered her vomitting reaction. Tears welled up in my eyes as I struggled to break free from her shackles.

May was nonchalant about my sorry plight. She let out a wicked smile, wiped out my "puke" on a shaft and her pelvis and literally raped my throat with her 7 incher profusely without guilt. When I was about to faint, she asked me what do I want her to do.

"Fuck me" I pleaded, "Make me complete!"

Without hesitation, May capped her prick, lifted my legs up and violently shoved his thick shaft onto my ass. The splitting pain that ensured let me breathless and I struggled to reconcile the immense pain with deep breath. May withdraw his prick cos my asshole is too tense for penetration. The moment my anus is showing signs of relaxation, she thrust forward once more and her pumping never ceased and increased in intensity since. Like a wild beast, May's hip kept bumping on my ass, making sure her hot rod is completely engulfed by my ass at every thrust. All I was capable of was to moan out loud like a fucking whore in need of a prick!

I asked May if she is willing to fuck me at the corridor but rejected as she was shy. No issue. We carried on the session with her pumping me in the standing position. The feeling appears to be more intense as her prick is able to gain deeper grounds in that position. My "punishment" didn't stop there. May wrapped her right feet on my leg so that her cock can pushed further into my rectum. She was fucking me so violently that the wall may tumbled down anytime. When I finally cummed, the sensation is totally out of this world. I truly understand and experience the pleasure of orgasm via anal sex. I got this squirting sensation at my rectum while I ejaculate. I was so weak that I literally slumped on the wall, breathless but sex-tisfied from this unexpected turn of event!

FR on May
Looks: (7/10) Not the best looking but ok by my standards. She is wearing braces. I can feel a bit of her mustache while frenching her.

Figure: (8/10) Model like figure

BBBJ: Never try

AR: Never Try

FJ: (10/10) Perfect. No need for further explanation

RTF: YES!
Old 05-06-2009, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stogiebearlul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello RumpRanger

Rose worked a short time at stringfellows and goldfinger but fell out with Bob. My guess was Yaba but I'm not shure. Also she worked Didi bar ( old and new location) or freelanced around there. The last I heard was she freelanced around Jenny Star bar. One friend made a photo of her on his mobile about a year ago and was shocked how old she looked. I was shocked too but I always hope for the better. Maybe she indeed find a farang sponsor although she never really liked farang that much for a relation.

Maybe when you ask May or Nasha they know more. I would love to hear that she is ok. Unfortunately so many of that period have stopped or simply faded away.
About OT and syndicate. I have some contacts with Issan lb's and hear many are stopped lately at the Singapore border. Now I understand because they were so foolish to travel directly from Issan to Singapore without any recommendation. I warned them not to do but Thai sometimes don't listen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Hi Stogiebearlul.

I personally have not met Rose in Singapore, at least not in Rowell. When she modelled for Ladyboy-Ladyboy.com a couple of years ago I found her very attractive and hoped to see her in Pattaya but it did not happen.

From reading the overseas LB forums, I found that Rose had actually worked in Stringfellows for a short time and then work in Didi bar. From what I hear from you she had gone to seed. Probably did not take care of herself, addicted to yaba or has a personality problem.

She might have worked in OT but to work in OT Rose must know somebody who had worked in OT and recommended her to the "boss" or syndicate who controls the number of LBs travelling between Thailand and Singapore. A thai LB who is not part of this group cannot just stroll into OT and not get into trouble.

Hmmm. Maybe I can meet up with Nasha or May in Rowell this weekend and show them a pic of Rose and see they know her and what became of her.

See ya!
Old 05-06-2009, 10:29 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1263 / Power: 0
FatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud ofFatmanSK has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
Oh my GOD! She is HUGE! The tip of my tongue trickled along the entire length of her shaft. Her mushroom head is really big for a LB cos I have difficulty twirling my tongue round her small head. May let out a moan when my lips wrapped around her shaft. Like clock work, her hips began to pump up and down with my lips tightly wrapped around her shaft. May is truly a naughty LB. She sat up and pressed her hands on my head, making me chock on her 7 incher... Damm... This is the first time I experienced a huge sausage down my throat... Yup ladies and gentlemen... My very first deep throat. I can literally feel her prick reaching my adam's apple. The sensation instanteously triggered her vomitting reaction. Tears welled up in my eyes as I struggled to break free from her shackles.

May was nonchalant about my sorry plight. She let out a wicked smile, wiped out my "puke" on a shaft and her pelvis and literally raped my throat with her 7 incher profusely without guilt. When I was about to faint, she asked me what do I want her to do.

"Fuck me" I pleaded, "Make me complete!"

Without hesitation, May capped her prick, lifted my legs up and violently shoved his thick shaft onto my ass. The splitting pain that ensured let me breathless and I struggled to reconcile the immense pain with deep breath. May withdraw his prick cos my asshole is too tense for penetration. The moment my anus is showing signs of relaxation, she thrust forward once more and her pumping never ceased and increased in intensity since. Like a wild beast, May's hip kept bumping on my ass, making sure her hot rod is completely engulfed by my ass at every thrust. All I was capable of was to moan out loud like a fucking whore in need of a prick!

I asked May if she is willing to fuck me at the corridor but rejected as she was shy. No issue. We carried on the session with her pumping me in the standing position. The feeling appears to be more intense as her prick is able to gain deeper grounds in that position. My "punishment" didn't stop there. May wrapped her right feet on my leg so that her cock can pushed further into my rectum. She was fucking me so violently that the wall may tumbled down anytime. When I finally cummed, the sensation is totally out of this world. I truly understand and experience the pleasure of orgasm via anal sex. I got this squirting sensation at my rectum while I ejaculate. I was so weak that I literally slumped on the wall, breathless but sex-tisfied from this unexpected turn of event!

!
wow, bro u became a whore liao, reading yr FR sebei steamy n adventurous leh. Imagine something new and fun for u as a guy to get fxxx by a LB.
Thumbs up. Will upp u pt when i regain power.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Silverwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman0808 View Post
Hey ppl have not been to desker in a long long time.
Will recommend an old bird though she has good service but look a bit fierce la. She is not in the house but a bit earlier la.

tranny fuck shemales transsexuals transvestites
Bro .. that is Alica..
Old 05-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtm View Post
It's a miracle that I made back home..... ALIVE....

FR on May
Looks: (7/10) Not the best looking but ok by my standards. She is wearing braces. I can feel a bit of her mustache while frenching her.

Figure: (8/10) Model like figure

BBBJ: Never try

AR: Never Try

FJ: (10/10) Perfect. No need for further explanation

RTF: YES!
wat a steamy FR...!!!!!

read liao cannot tahan...

Old 05-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
desker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Silver:

Yes, Jessica is at Hse79, she'll arrive there around 6pm. Do give her a try, she's sexy, good service, frenching allowed.

Bro ibtm:

Haha I am glad that you enjoy May's commando service! Like I said, she's looking for fun herself and will thorough enjoy a really passionate, fast and furious session with anyone who's up to it. If you are garang, she'll be more garang!

I personally tried her 3times in two days...and will def RTF again. I think you can try anything with May, she's very very on and willing to explore, and gain maximum pleasure for herself as well as sextifying you to the max at the same time.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading those FRs of May, I decided to try her for myself. This is my virgin FR as I think May really deserved a FR from me. I reached the gate at 6.45pm and there is abt 7-8 ladyboys there. As usual, those ladyboys standing or squatting in front of the gate are all trying to get my attention. Then, I saw a short ladyboy with big boobs standing right behind the pack. I recognised her when she smile showing her braces. Immediately, I signal to her n they let me in. She led me upstairs n into a room. I paid her 30 n strip myself. She smile sweetly, say thank u n strip too. I ask her for her name n she say May. Yes, I got the right one. First, she ask me to lie down n stroke my dick. She ask me m I shy n I answer no n I asked her back. She say she is shy. I tell her dont need to be shy n why shy? Then she say cos I m handsome n thats why she is shy. After that, she cap me n start to bj me. Then, she moved on to suck my balls n moved further down n gave me an AR. OH my god, damn shiok. After the AR, she bj me somemore n moved up to suck my nipples. Then she kiss my neck n moved on to lick my ears n finally she kiss my cheeks n french with me. Wow, great GFE. She bj me again while I start to caress her dick. Damn, she is so hard n thick. After a while, i ask her to lie down n start to suck her nipples. Then, I moved up to kiss her neck, lick her ears, kiss her cheeks n we french again. I ask her for a condom, cap her n start to bj her. Her dick is so thick n huge I only can get half of her dick in my mouth n her mushroom head already hit the back of my throat. I think she know that I wanted her to fuck me n she took some KY n applied on her dick n my ass. While laying on her back, she insert her dick into me n I rode her cowgirl style. I felt pain n didnt really dare to rode too fast n furious. But she kept thrusting her hips upwards to fuck me. After 5mins of me riding on top of her, she ask me to lie down. Then, she lift both my legs up, put on her shoulders n insert into me. In this position, I can feel her penetrate me deep in n I meant really deep. She pump me in this position for another 5 mins at the same time masturbating me. I cant take it anymore n unload into the condom. She took some toilet paper n help me clean my ass n dick. Such a sweet girl she is. After dressing up, I gave her another 10 n she smile again sweetly. Definitely will RTF her again. Sorry for the long FR.
Old 05-06-2009, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am glad for u, ladyboy lover. At least, now u managed to get a good sextisfying fun at such good value added price.. Cheers.
Old 06-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 16
Ladyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLadyboy Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
I am glad for u, ladyboy lover. At least, now u managed to get a good sextisfying fun at such good value added price.. Cheers.
Thanks cqueen! Hope one day we can hv some fun together. Cheers.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Christina is back.

I tried her today and she will be here for a month.

I was actually looking for May but Christina was already in front of the gate prompting me to take her.

When I walked in I saw May eating at the small table near the staircase. Oh well, next time.

No pictures from me today, folks.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyboy Lover View Post
Thanks cqueen! Hope one day we can hv some fun together. Cheers.
Paisei leh, I do not think my physical attributes can match those of your Ladyboy standards.

But what i can make up for is perhaps my powerful suction, slutty tongue that can rival those of your professional ladyboys, not forgetting my hot ass for u to ram as deep and hard as u want..
Old 07-06-2009, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stogiebearlul View Post
Hello RumpRanger

Rose worked a short time at stringfellows and goldfinger but fell out with Bob. My guess was Yaba but I'm not shure. Also she worked Didi bar ( old and new location) or freelanced around there. The last I heard was she freelanced around Jenny Star bar. One friend made a photo of her on his mobile about a year ago and was shocked how old she looked. I was shocked too but I always hope for the better. Maybe she indeed find a farang sponsor although she never really liked farang that much for a relation.

Maybe when you ask May or Nasha they know more. I would love to hear that she is ok. Unfortunately so many of that period have stopped or simply faded away.
About OT and syndicate. I have some contacts with Issan lb's and hear many are stopped lately at the Singapore border. Now I understand because they were so foolish to travel directly from Issan to Singapore without any recommendation. I warned them not to do but Thai sometimes don't listen.
Hi Sogiebealul.

I sent you PM regarding Rose. Please check your private messages.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1