The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 6
AvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud ofAvadaKedavra has much to be proud of
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnnd View Post
Had my JG session with Lucky.

Place is centrally location and her place is quiet and private.

Started with a brief but relaxing back massage then proceeded with JG. Her massage skills is good and the JG also come with the explanation. She also share some TCM knowledge during the session.

Overall, it was an enjoyable experience and no release as it is a proper JG.

A great recommendation for those keen on JG at a relaxing and private place.
Cheers bro! To great health Upped you +5.

Happy holidays to all! Just back from my regular maintenance with Master Lucky - same professional service all year round - her standards have never dropped (only getting better)
Old 27-12-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for appointment
Old 27-12-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 27-12-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
88cc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR after sessions with Lucky

Health has been improving after visiting Lucky.
Face is getting slimmer and even hair is getting less oily. Overall weight has reduced and not as fat as before.

Having daily morning errections which i have not experienced for some time. And "little brother" is getting stronger and last longer after the JQ sessions.

Sleep through the nights now and no more waking in the night to go to toilet. Better quality sleep now.

All these are resulted from the treatments amd change of lifestyle with better diet and the medicine that i have been recommended to take.

Will continue to have maintenance treatments with Lucky
Old 27-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster (A)

Old 28-12-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88cc View Post
FR after sessions with Lucky

Health has been improving after visiting Lucky.
Face is getting slimmer and even hair is getting less oily. Overall weight has reduced and not as fat as before.

Having daily morning errections which i have not experienced for some time. And "little brother" is getting stronger and last longer after the JQ sessions.

Sleep through the nights now and no more waking in the night to go to toilet. Better quality sleep now.

All these are resulted from the treatments amd change of lifestyle with better diet and the medicine that i have been recommended to take.

Will continue to have maintenance treatments with Lucky
Thank you Brother for your report.

I am gland that it's helping you.
Old 28-12-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 28-12-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster (A)

Old 28-12-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 29-12-2022, 10:13 AM
Samster (A)

Old 29-12-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster (A)

Old 29-12-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
TightV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTightV deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi, how do I make appointment?

男人不是神,只是一个人....

Am a guy who like Tight-Vagina(s), who doesn't? right?

memories of the ladies i have f**k "A Globetrotter's Booty of Memories"
Old 29-12-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (A)

Old 29-12-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TightV View Post
hi, how do I make appointment?
Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.
Old 29-12-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1