The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-12-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sferragamo View Post
Thanks bro for the encouragement. Just wanted to try it once for the experience and celecebrate xmas but too bad did not work out well. Other chio ML can't book as not in database.
Hope u at least got her to help put you in database to compensate for the sub par experience
Old 23-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

https://isyou-12.com/model/lily-3506/

Anyone tried this before ? 19 years old. Too good to be true ?
Old 23-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 2
steelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteelaeroplane is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
OMG! Just saw the fetish/BDSM video that OMM posted on WC.
yes I saw it when I was having dinner..OMG.
Old 23-12-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3800 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
yes I saw it when I was having dinner..OMG.
LOL! That bro also having “dinner” No judgement but wonder what did OMM do to convince the bro to allow her to post the video. When I was with OMM she proudly shared her collection of videos. Eye opening! But she achieved her intent from posting that video in WC. She definitely got my attention now.
Old 23-12-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Does the fishnet come off?
LOL! Yea. Fishnet came off cos there was a juicy Abalone caught in the net.
Old 23-12-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
https://isyou-12.com/model/lily-3506/

Anyone tried this before ? 19 years old. Too good to be true ?
the comments have answer liao...read the first letter of each sentence
Old 23-12-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
the comments have answer liao...read the first letter of each sentence
Ooo nice. That would be a good code to keep the review there instead of it deleted
Old 23-12-2022, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL! That bro also having “dinner” No judgement but wonder what did OMM do to convince the bro to allow her to post the video. When I was with OMM she proudly shared her collection of videos. Eye opening! But she achieved her intent from posting that video in WC. She definitely got my attention now.
When she showed me after my session, I told her not to book me after that session.
Old 24-12-2022, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Krish0909 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
10q for the MR. sharing is caring. Her cute looks caught my eyes and had been on my radar. But recently been busy with my rotation list. Have Upped you for your MR. Looks like should visit her soon.
Can’t seem to be able to book her no reply
Old 24-12-2022, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 14
yitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of lightyitali is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I was shocked when I saw the video, definitely different from the usual content that appear on my WC haha
Old 24-12-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

wah need to go see liao

Quote:
Old 24-12-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post
Old 24-12-2022, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
How? No horse run, right?
difficult to get slot
Old 24-12-2022, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she post more of those videos, I think I need to "hide her posts" liow. Lol. Everyone has his/her own preferences, but that's defo not one of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
When she showed me after my session, I told her not to book me after that session.
She too wanted to show me once before, but I immediately declined. Hahahaha.
Old 24-12-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krish0909 View Post
Can’t seem to be able to book her no reply
Keep trying bro! I’ve linked up with her and will be visiting her next week. This Xmas weekend will be away for short holiday. She will be my Boxing Day present to unwrap MR to follow soon. Hopefully Santa will give me a nice pressie. Although I’ve been a notti boy this year 😂 Merry XMAS and Happy 2023 to all bros!

Last edited by cheongster_11; 24-12-2022 at 09:25 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1