The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2010, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
M.L.S. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Why not try New York Steak House @ JW Marriot. Best steak in BKK and very classy setting. Do book in advance! Of course, bring plenty of $$ too! : )
Then, bring her to Summer n Spring at Suk. 39 for some light drinks/pre-party cocktails while lying on the bed cushions spreading all over the lawn under the moonlight(if there is any under usual BKK's skies!)...
Old 27-03-2010, 06:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.L.S. View Post
Why not try New York Steak House @ JW Marriot. Best steak in BKK and very classy setting. Do book in advance! Of course, bring plenty of $$ too! : )
Then, bring her to Summer n Spring at Suk. 39 for some light drinks/pre-party cocktails while lying on the bed cushions spreading all over the lawn under the moonlight(if there is any under usual BKK's skies!)...
bro,no$ how to JW/SnS

Toilet$50
Old 27-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by toilet$50 View Post
bro,no$ how to JW/SnS
For bros on a budget... try Nippon Kai japanese restaurant on the 5th floor of Emporium. Window seats all overlook the park, very romantic at night. If u come in the afternoons u almost have the whole place to yrself. Easy access via Phrom Phong BTS too

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 27-03-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Indianmagicoil,

How's the place compare to Fuji Restaurant? Thais love Fuji Restaurant! You can't beat steak set for 160B during lunch hour!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 28-03-2010, 05:05 AM
Samster

toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
For bros on a budget... try Nippon Kai japanese restaurant on the 5th floor of Emporium. Window seats all overlook the park, very romantic at night. If u come in the afternoons u almost have the whole place to yrself. Easy access via Phrom Phong BTS too
Thank you bro,but i dont hve galfriend
Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Indianmagicoil,

How's the place compare to Fuji Restaurant? Thais love Fuji Restaurant! Yo
u can't beat steak set for 160B during lunch hour!
bro,he's half thais
Old 28-03-2010, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

So you have boyfriends.... also can bring them there...

bro,he's half thai
He is not half Thai, he is rich thai thai......
Old 31-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
M.L.S. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro,no$ how to JW/SnS

Toilet$50
Well, how much do u have? Well, how about this..1st, go to Suk. Soi 33 junction, there is a roadside stall outside Family Mart(or 7-eleven) selling a packs of "Kao Gai Jiow Moo Sak"(Pok Omellete with White Rice) for 15baht and go to Family Mart (or 7-eleven) n get a 20 baht Coke and a few small candles; walk across the streets to the Park (next to Emporium), sit down on the lawn next to the pond, under the same BKK skies, and starts enjoy a economical yet romantic meal? BTW, maybe Bro Indianmagicaloil will peek at u while he is enjoying his fabulous meal @Nippon Rst. @5th flr of Emporium!

Indeed, dining @ Nippon Rst.@Emporium allow u to enjoy a bit of BKK landscape at a minimal spending(compared to Vertigo or Dorm)...maybe the Jap menu is not as good as Fuji!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well, how much do u have? Well, how about this..1st, go to Suk. Soi 33 junction, there is a roadside stall outside Family Mart(or 7-eleven) selling a packs of "Kao Gai Jiow Moo Sak"(Pok Omellete with White Rice) for 15baht and go to Family Mart (or 7-eleven) n get a 20 baht Coke and a few small candles; walk across the streets to the Park (next to Emporium), sit down on the lawn next to the pond, under the same BKK skies, and starts enjoy a economical yet romantic meal? BTW, maybe Bro Indianmagicaloil will peek at u while he is enjoying his fabulous meal @Nippon Rst. @5th flr of Emporium!

Indeed, dining @ Nippon Rst.@Emporium allow u to enjoy a bit of BKK landscape at a minimal spending(compared to Vertigo or Dorm)...maybe the Jap menu is not as good as Fuji!
Bro M.L.S,how about kapao Moo Sub Radkaw + Kaidaw
Old 01-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
How's the place compare to Fuji Restaurant? Thais love Fuji Restaurant! You can't beat steak set for 160B during lunch hour!
Dunno about their steak (dun really like Jap teppan style anyway) but the tempura is definitely better than Fuji's. At Fuji's I prefer the tonkatsu set at BHT120. Where to find a proper sit down meal in air conditioned comfort thats cheaper (or comparable in price) than a Happy Meal?

Quote:
Can find PT one what...
Quote:
he's half thais
more like "HALF" past six Thai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
He is not half Thai, he is rich thai thai
Hello Ah Hia, have rick Thai tai-tai's daughter to recommend or not?

Quote:
maybe Bro Indianmagicaloil will peek at u while he is enjoying his fabulous meal @Nippon Rst. @5th flr of Emporium
No need until so jialat and feed mosquitoes in the park. A meal at Nippon Kai costs about the same as MacDonalds in Singapore!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 02-04-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
He is not half Thai, he is rich thai thai......
Bro etct88,hehimself yom rub pen kon thai jing na
Old 02-04-2010, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro etct88,hehimself yom rub pen kon thai jing na
kong simee ah????
Old 02-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
spike11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Means he accepts that he is really a thai......shout out to the bros here. Just moved to bkk. If bros wanna hang out or go for a drink, drop me a PM. I usually go muse, funky and demo for normal clubs and bubble, krachood and sherbet for coyoty joints.

Cheers!
Old 02-04-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Spike,

What is your plan during Songkran Festival in Bangkok? I don't want to be drenched with dirty cold water and powder! I was thinking of going to Angeles City but can't get a flight with China Airlines so plan is cancelled for now!

Any suggestions?

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 02-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
spike11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Spike,

What is your plan during Songkran Festival in Bangkok? I don't want to be drenched with dirty cold water and powder! I was thinking of going to Angeles City but can't get a flight with China Airlines so plan is cancelled for now!

Any suggestions?
I actually plan to be here for songkran.....nothing like young thai chicks trenched! U wanna head to LA? There should be plenty of flight options. Search thai airways. If not singapore or cathay pacific has flights but would require a stop over.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
kong simee ah????
Sorry bro etct88,my ang mo no good...
i means he admit that he is thais

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1