The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
johnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Life as a Limo Driver

Welcome back bro
Old 27-01-2018, 07:23 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

After 30 minutes, I received a call from e limo company.

Guy over e phone ‘ Sir the car is ready, you can collect tomorrow at 12noon’

Me ‘ I was told to only collect it on 1st Nov !

Guy ‘ no problem Sir . We throw in the extra few days for free and we got all e paper work cover. I even email you the contract’

Me ‘ oh ok , I will collect e car at 12noon tomorrow ‘

Guy ‘ ok see you ‘

I check my email on e phone and read thru the contract . The company managed to negotiate from 12k to 8k per month for Long term lease of 1 year.

I walk straight to my cupboard and pull out my black and white attire. Try it on and check whether does it still fit. Standing in front of the mirror the clothes do look a bit old. The white Long sleeve shirt doesnt look white anymore. Looks like I have to do come shopping soon.
Old 27-01-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back bro! look forward to more updates.
Old 27-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DelPiero11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 27-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Welcome back TS , here to give support to ur thread. Keep it cuming.
Old 27-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward for more upds
Old 28-01-2018, 02:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

The time was 1145am as I look at my wrist watch before stepping in to check on the assign car at the limo firm.

Admin staff ‘ hello sir are you here to collect e Audi A8.

Me ‘ yes I am ‘

A. Staff ‘ pls follow me this way to have a look or the car before we proceed on with e paper work’

She led me to outside where e car was parked. From far I could see that the car was given a freshly coat of polish. Even the rims were nicely clean and brought to a shine.

Me ‘ may I start up the car and have a look in the interior.

A. Staff ‘ pls go ahead ‘

I start up e car and notice from e temperature gauge that the car was already warm up . Next I proceed to turn on e AC. The cool air blew cross the cabin. Effort was not spare, the clean and fresh scent from the AC indicates that they put in extra effort to have the interior in tip TOP condition.

Next i went thru the paper work and check if the details are correct.

A. Staff ‘ alright Sir, here areyour documents . Pls have it sign and we need the company stamp on it too.

I thank the staff and took over the car. I drove the car out and circle around the neighbourhood to monitor the car before heading to STC to let Melissa endorse the car rental lease contract.

Me ‘ hi Melissa I just arrived at STC B1 carpark. Can I come up to your office to let you endorse on e documents . I need the company stamp on e documents too.’ I sms her.

Five mins later ‘ pls come up to tower 6 , #xx-yyy

I got a security pass over the counter and went straight up. Her personal assistant welcome me at the door and requested for e documents . She then directed me straight to Melissa office

‘Knock knock’

Melissa ‘ pls come in’

Me ‘ good afternoon ‘. I stood there

Melissa ‘ pls pls take a seat Charles ‘

Thank you , I replied back

M ‘ is everything in order ?’

Me ‘ everything is ok, ‘

Melissa handed over to me an envelope .

M ‘ there are 3 cards. A company fuel card . A new cashcard with 200 dollars value. A kopitiam card also with 200 dollars value. There is no need for you to TOP up. Just come to office and exchange for another card when it runs lows. From 1st nov onwards the season parking will start . You can park the car at B2 instead. There is a desk for you, my Pa will show you to your desk later. You are required to key in your time sheet on every Thursday . We will pay you cash on every Friday. If there is any overtime for both Thursday and Friday it will be pay on the following week. Any questions ?

Me ‘ no ‘

M ‘ alright then , I will see you on 1st nov . Enjoy your two days of rest, we do not need the car for e meantime ‘

Me ‘ ok’
Old 28-01-2018, 07:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for the updates TS, welcome back!
Old 28-01-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

TS welcome back, thks for the update
Old 28-01-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18926 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

tks for e upd.
Old 30-01-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Took the lift back down and drop off e pass into end drop off box. While I was about to take the stairs down to B2, I saw a group of drives sitting together having coffee. They stare at me for a long time., maybe because of e attire I am wearing. They figure out I could be a new driver working at STC. I put on a straight face and carry on walking.

Started up e car , but I was clueless where to go. The car was already cruising along ECP towards airport, I decided then to head towards TG RHU side to get some essential stuff at Cold Storage.

Me ‘ two separate bills’. As I group e different items for payment

The bottle water , wipe tissue and tissue box was meant for e car. These could be claimed.

Had a bite at BK and drove straight back home. The car was parked at the 5th level corner. It was then I realised that I did not purchase season parking for this car. Though for it for a while, I figure out for e time being I will just pay using e company cashcard. Once the VIP is here I Guess i would be ending working late Everyday.

Place the milk and other stuff inside e fridge before I went to take a shower. Sat in front of e cable box and fell asleep. Woke up at 7pm. Got dress and walk down to e hawker centre for dinner.

745pm head back to the car. Start up the car and spent some time getting used to e different function of e car. Change the drive to ‘ sports ‘

Me ‘ ok baby let’s see what u got !’

Drove the car hard. Could hear the engine roar. As I took the car down fast the multi storey carpark. Once I hit e minor road I slow down. Change the drive back to ‘auto’ cruise all the way to Tuas 2nd link.

My handphone rang . It was mellissa

Me ‘ yeah Hi hello ‘

Mellisa ‘ Charles could u pick up from Chinese Swimming club in 45 mins’

Me ‘ ok coming over right away’

Took the nearest exit out of AYE and sped up towards Marine Parade .
Old 30-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back bro and thanks for the story.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Welcome back bro...
Old 30-01-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

I arrived 35 mins later, making a turn to the drop off point and the swimming blub. From a distance, i saw a lady standing with two huge plastic bags on the ground. As the car approaches, the LED lights shone down without mercy exposing what was ahead. Melissa was in her sports apparel. Skin tight grey sports pants and a pink color aerobics top. i could easily see the color of her sports bra.

i step out of the car with the boot open.

Melissa ' thank you so much , i do hope i am not interrupting your personal time? "

me " not at all"

M " the club manger insisted that i take back these two potted plants back for my mom. I try to reject the offer but he keep insisting. i cant carry them on my own that is why i ask for your assistance

me " No problem let me try to see if it fits back at the boot

thank goodness the plants were able to fit.

I gave Melissa the thumbs up and was ready to go. She hop on to the front passenger seat

me ' it is more comfortable at the back"

Melissa " dont be silly , i am not the VIP. lets go. its not too far off.

She gave the directions and in five mins we arrived a condo off Meyer Road. The security guard recognize her and we went straight to the basement carpark. i assisted to unload the stuff and went to park e car. i walk back to the lift lobby and carry the plants for her.

The lift has a direct assess into the unti

Melissa " just leave it here"

me "ok"

Melissa "take a seat , my mom is back in Thailand . there is no one else. pls dont be shy"

i did not say anything and continue to stand.

Melissa "Sit sit why are you standing ? " Coffee for u ?

me " Better not, i am afraid i wont be able to sleep later"

melissa " ok i get u a hot chocolate instead "

she dash off without waiting for my reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1