The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2023, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Thom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThom07 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
no more sex-citing stories already. Ah-gong got more.
don't act act. KL where got boring.
I smell a new episode coming
Old 15-09-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2742 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom07 View Post
I smell a new episode coming
sensitive nose yah.
you will not find any stories about the 'new episode' here
Old 15-09-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
English version

https://singaporeuncensored.com/spor...ZlnmQPkQ-g474c
Old 15-09-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Quote:
Quote:
After all these exposures, think finally cheongsters noe the true colours of these MLs and therefore there are still a lot/many/plenty of cheongsters still think that NOT all MLs are like that so they still continue wif their KC games/affairs afterall such unfortunate encounters haven't happen to them yet or wun happen to them coz they hv true love la ..
Old 15-09-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
After all these exposures, think finally cheongsters noe the true colours of these MLs and therefore there are still a lot/many/plenty of cheongsters still think that NOT all MLs are like that so they still continue wif their KC games/affairs afterall such unfortunate encounters haven't happen to them yet or wun happen to them coz they hv true love la ..
All MLs are here for $. But some MLs u wanna pay more to get more also can't, just HJ + roam and go. Today I RTM a ML at the neighbourhood spa. The last time I visited her, she ask me wanna date or not. So I decided to test water and managed to fuck her in the spa ($55 + 3B) today, lucky my bag still got condoms lol. Not a good experience, the space limited, have to avoid being spotted, can't french / DFK, pussy no feel, sex was short duration about 15 min max. Tbh, the lack of DFK also made me can't sustain for longer duration. In the end need to HJ and took such an effort to release. Don't say date, not getting her again lol. Meaty MILF PRC, the only thing she has is her natural C cups which don't really interest me, I need DFK.

For sure my regular also wants $. But since I have her for less than GL visits + its overnight and don't buy her things, why not continue?
Old 16-09-2023, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Ml can cheat on you when you buying time off for her when she sick, they can apply the same tactic by telling their other regulars the same story the same day to make them pay.
A lot of bros just paid blindly when their ml ask to buy hours, just becareful and don't let them con you.

Last edited by Newsasap; 16-09-2023 at 04:13 AM.
Old 16-09-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Ml can cheat on you when you buying time off for her when she sick, they can apply the same tactic by telling their other regulars the same story the same day to make them pay.
A lot of bros just paid blindly when their ml ask to buy hours, just becareful and don't let them con you.
Why need to buy time off when she sick? I take the ML outside their work hours because I want to avoid paying the entrance fee for the spa lol. In my opinion, if the ML wants to get into the relationship, she should be prepared and willing to do it un-transactionally.

Recently couldn't find more new MLs in the west side area who are willing to offer outside service for cheap or provide frenching. Gonna explore those newer neighbourhood spas which opened recently.
Old 19-09-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got any bros the head, big or small, will be affected when ML msg you to go for massage, msg u miss you, long time no come, call you lau gong? Got weak bros see ornhear such msg knees weak? If so i think ur heart halfway there liao. 😅😂🤣
Old 19-09-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanman View Post
Got any bros the head, big or small, will be affected when ML msg you to go for massage, msg u miss you, long time no come, call you lau gong? Got weak bros see ornhear such msg knees weak? If so i think ur heart halfway there liao. 😅😂🤣
When ml text me ask me to support I always replied them saying I can't get enough of their body, is either they blacklist me or they unlock themself asking me to come over.
Old 19-09-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
When ml text me ask me to support I always replied them saying I can't get enough of their body, is either they blacklist me or they unlock themself asking me to come over.
Sounds like a good idea!
Old 20-09-2023, 07:59 AM
Samster

I think this is a good piece of relationship advise towards FL/ML.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSN1d5weE/

Last edited by KangTuo; 20-09-2023 at 11:57 PM.
Old 22-09-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think this is a good piece of relationship advise towards FL/ML.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSN1d5weE/
Good one. Thats why I always let ML know I am
Not rich, but am hardworking. That eliminate about 90 percent of the wayang ones. Then left the genuine ones who truly take you as a customer and a friend. There are not many but still have.
Old 03-10-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hyenat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been a victim of this KC trap. still suffering emotionally.
Old 06-10-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

That is the learning journey and will make u more experience and stronger 💪
Old 06-10-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 923 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
ML are sex workers never forget bro. Best to leave your emotions outside the spa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1