The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2024, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -232 / Power: 0
5amtotato 5amtotato 5amtotato
[QUOTE=chongboonkid;23135313]
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
Just my 2 cents.
Don't find gf in spa.
Reasons they are working in spa probably are:
1. In debt
2. Divorced and need money for kids
3. Gamblers
4. Materialistic

no.5 - want many money so can open shop back in own cuntry
no.6 - want many money so can give new boyfriend
no.7 - horny
open leg big big, earn money big big, fast fast, easy easy

Agreed bro
Old 08-03-2024, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Which is totally impossible, dun even dream of that to happen

You think they come all the way from Tiongkok to Sinjiapor to waste time on you? ..
I had one that say she loves me
Old 08-03-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5amtotato View Post
I had one that say she loves me
U are too modest bro, shud be more than one la, mayb 10 or 20 rite? Aiya ..
Old 08-03-2024, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rsck2605 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two days ago went to find my regular ML at changi road. Was talking about Valentine day which was about 3 weeks ago. Then suddenly she remember someone give her flowers on that day and she stuff it in the cupboard and forgot about it. When she took out, it already dry. She told me her record was six bouquet of flowers on valentine day. Now only one. Save her a lot trouble throwing away.That why now i dont give anything to Ml now.
Old 08-03-2024, 07:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Ever fall in love with a massage girl

做按摩的水很深is one of my ML told me
Old 08-03-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chew1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsck2605 View Post
Two days ago went to find my regular ML at changi road. Was talking about Valentine day which was about 3 weeks ago. Then suddenly she remember someone give her flowers on that day and she stuff it in the cupboard and forgot about it. When she took out, it already dry. She told me her record was six bouquet of flowers on valentine day. Now only one. Save her a lot trouble throwing away.That why now i dont give anything to Ml now.
Yes. There will always be someone else
Old 08-03-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
U are too modest bro, shud be more than one la, mayb 10 or 20 rite? Aiya ..
Haha only 1 so far ….
Old 09-03-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Which is totally impossible, dun even dream of that to happen

You think they come all the way from Tiongkok to Sinjiapor to waste time on you? ..
Agreed with you Bro. Why they should with you, if there is noting special can get from you. unless they aimed more or higher than money, May b can get Stay longer in Sinkapor
Old 09-03-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 6
benchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viclam View Post
做按摩的水很深is one of my ML told me
Yah, totally agree
Old 10-03-2024, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

I have an affair with a ML. She only go out with me or even give up her appointment to spend time with me. I never paid her anything but mainly some groceries or cosmetic.
When she RTC. she genuinely shed tears for me before she leaving. Frankly I was very touched.
Indeed, there are still some genuine gems out there, not everyone is solely focused on money, but then again, who isn't?
Old 10-03-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1027 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
I have an affair with a ML. She only go out with me or even give up her appointment to spend time with me. I never paid her anything but mainly some groceries or cosmetic.
When she RTC. she genuinely shed tears for me before she leaving. Frankly I was very touched.
Indeed, there are still some genuine gems out there, not everyone is solely focused on money, but then again, who isn't?
While the ML are here to make more our quicker money, they are human too. When they think the right one comes along, they can also fall for it. Except that they are aware about their job and most of not all men will mind yet most men can't do much or enough.
The difference between go GL and going to a MP is, GL is straight sex not much talk, whereas MP you can chat for 30min before the ML pops the GQ. That 30min can talk until like long lost friends, then RTM or RTF more times and more chats, start to imagine the ML is the FB or even GF, then fall into the KC trap leh.
The same old story repeats itself here yet there's no stopping the newbies or even some of the lao jiao to fall into it.
Hokkien calls this mia zui, or fate and destiny.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

I had faced the toughest test that my ml never allow me to have sex with her for over 2 years, she has tested my patience and recently she let me have everything of her after winning my trust.
the wait is over and i am gaining more confident as she is always on my arms and no longer talks about money.
Love weighs over money.
Old 10-03-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
I had faced the toughest test that my ml never allow me to have sex with her for over 2 years, she has tested my patience and recently she let me have everything of her after winning my trust.
the wait is over and i am gaining more confident as she is always on my arms and no longer talks about money.
Love weighs over money.
Cool!! Please PM me the contact also!!!
Old 10-03-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Cool!! Please PM me the contact also!!!
Bro, this i cannot share. Sorry.
I just wants to testified not all mls are bad.
If they fell for you. You see the soft side of them.
Again.. not easy. Every beast is different.
I narrow them into 4 types,
1)failed in marriage, divorcee
2)materialistic, big spender
3)gambler with debts
4)poor family background, supporting parents.
So when you are eyeing a ml you must know which to pick.

Last edited by Newsasap; 10-03-2024 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Adds
Old 10-03-2024, 10:22 AM
Samster

For those senior brothers who are lonely i can share with you a contact of a friendly ml, she is 38 years old, super friendly, a good listener and a super tight sexy body. Pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1