The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 16
fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of
Re: sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISUZU View Post
while i should say 2 million thanku to bro fengheshang

had an appt wif xyz on mon nite 1930 pm xxxxx h81

she a young syt with above average look but er service is tip top

summary

look : 7/10
fenching : yes
attitube : 10/10
bbbj : 10/10
deep throat : yes
fj : 8/10
boobs : A
rtf : yes

bro thank you for your FR, but please donot mention any location here.
Old 23-04-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

fengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud offengheshang has much to be proud of

up for XYZ, for those that missed out on her pictures, here they are

Pictures by fengheshang - Photobucket
Old 23-04-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fengheshang View Post

was informed by XYZ that she may wanna go back early so up this thread for her. Thank you for all bros support, keep em PMs coming
Old 24-04-2009, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 20
Gear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of lightGear_man is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
was informed by XYZ that she may wanna go back early so up this thread for her. Thank you for all bros support, keep em PMs coming
thanks bro for sharing.

XYZ is indeed worth the a visit.

she has lots of GFE (can be good in KC), not a time watcher and willing to please.

Bro it is great of you trying to help her out... up u!
Old 24-04-2009, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear_man View Post
thanks bro for sharing.

XYZ is indeed worth the a visit.

she has lots of GFE (can be good in KC), not a time watcher and willing to please.

Bro it is great of you trying to help her out... up u!
Arh bro Gear_man...u cant up me lah..but can help me up the thread haha, thank you for your short FR

Cheers
Old 24-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

Up thread for XYZ....Also AKAN DATANG a MILF super service with nice bods stay tunned..hehe
Old 24-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
poppmaster50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Called her today and agreed on an appointment with her. Picked her up at her place and went to a hotel closed to there.

My first impression of her is: she is very skinning, but has a nice and cute face. I was not disappointed.

Plenty of rooms are available at this daytime, so no need to wait. When we enter into the lift, we started to French like long lost lovers.

In the room, she helped me to undress first, then herself. I hugged her from behind with my hand embracing her tits. She has a small A cup boobs with light brown pointed nipples. We frenched a lot. Then she said we should go to shower together. The shower was quite SOP, so nothing special to say here.

Came back to the room, she started to cat bath me. Beginning with my neck, down to my nipples and finally to my genital area. She sucked my ball and then moved her mouth to my already harden didi. Her bbbj technique was wonderful, only using her tongue, no teeth and hand free. She did it for ca 10 min. It was one of the most enjoyable bbbj sessions I ever had.

Afterward, it was my time to serve her. Asked her to lie down on her back, I started to suck her nipple with my hand fondling the other one. She began to moan softly. I moved down to her abalone and lick her cunt with my hand fingering her outside. Her moan became louder and louder. She said “我受不了,快点进来吖“。Then she said something which made all of us Singaporean proud “你们新加坡人真的会做爱” I asked her how are Chinese men at love making. She said they are very selfish, just enjoy themselves and always let the gals serve them.

It seems that it is our culture, even when we pay for play; we always want the gal to be happy and also satisfied with us.

I inserted my erected rod into her in missionary position. She closed her eyes and enjoyed every moment of my stroke. Her soft moan sounded very real unlike a lot of PRC giving loud fake moan.

We kept frenching and I increased my thrust. Suddenly I stopped fucking her, dragged her to the bed edge, moved down and licked her cunt again. After some 5 min. she said again “我受不了,你还不快点再进来吖“。

I fucked her again in missionary position, standing on the floor. She said “让我们一起到达高潮“ So I increased my thrust and she cummed really first. After some more strokes, I released also my load in her.

She helped my to clean up. We showered again. I paid her and left as a happy man.
Old 24-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wasabi29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Special thanks to brother Fengheshang for providing her ctc.

SMS XYZ today around noon time. She replied 6:30pm. Booked a room at H81 and waited for around 10min. 1st impression, looks SYT enough for me only a little too thin. Just nice TV was showing an ad on KFC, and she told me she likes eating KFC. Maybe some bro here can bring her to KFC.

Looks : 7.0 (a little too thin but still quite chio)
Body : 7
GFE : 9 (her strongest point)
Boobs : A+ with nice protruding nips
frenching : yes
catbath : 6
Paint : Yes
BBBJ : 7.5
FJ : 7.0 Tried 3 positions before finishing in missionary. Lasted only 10min..my bad.
RTF: Maybe. Very tempting.

Sent her home after that since I'm driving. Throughout the whole journey, she was holding my arm while chatting. Really strong GFE. Then I suddenly realised I haven pay her yet, heng still remember or she will think I keh siao. She is really very nice leh, nvr asked me to pay until I remember myself. Asked her if she is going back soon and she replied not so soon as she can apply for work permit within next 1 month to stay longer here. Good news for all the bros here! Dropped her at her place, another bro is picking her up at 8pm.
Old 24-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
goatytan is Cool - loads of Potential

Dear bro,

Please PM me contact

Thanks
Old 24-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppmaster50 View Post
Sweet SYT xiaoyanzi bbbj great service w pic

Called her today and agreed on an appointment with her. Picked her up at her place and went to a hotel closed to there.

My first impression of her is: she is very skinning, but has a nice and cute face. I was not disappointed.

Plenty of rooms are available at this daytime, so no need to wait. When we enter into the lift, we started to French like long lost lovers.

In the room, she helped me to undress first, then herself. I hugged her from behind with my hand embracing her tits. She has a small A cup boobs with light brown pointed nipples. We frenched a lot. Then she said we should go to shower together. The shower was quite SOP, so nothing special to say here.

Came back to the room, she started to cat bath me. Beginning with my neck, down to my nipples and finally to my genital area. She sucked my ball and then moved her mouth to my already harden didi. Her bbbj technique was wonderful, only using her tongue, no teeth and hand free. She did it for ca 10 min. It was one of the most enjoyable bbbj sessions I ever had.

Afterward, it was my time to serve her. Asked her to lie down on her back, I started to suck her nipple with my hand fondling the other one. She began to moan softly. I moved down to her abalone and lick her cunt with my hand fingering her outside. Her moan became louder and louder. She said “我受不了,快点进来吖“。Then she said something which made all of us Singaporean proud “你们新加坡人真的会做爱” I asked her how are Chinese men at love making. She said they are very selfish, just enjoy themselves and always let the gals serve them.

It seems that it is our culture, even when we pay for play; we always want the gal to be happy and also satisfied with us.

I inserted my erected rod into her in missionary position. She closed her eyes and enjoyed every moment of my stroke. Her soft moan sounded very real unlike a lot of PRC giving loud fake moan.

We kept frenching and I increased my thrust. Suddenly I stopped fucking her, dragged her to the bed edge, moved down and licked her cunt again. After some 5 min. she said again “我受不了,你还不快点再进来吖“。

I fucked her again in missionary position, standing on the floor. She said “让我们一起到达高潮“ So I increased my thrust and she cummed really first. After some more strokes, I released also my load in her.

She helped my to clean up. We showered again. I paid her and left as a happy man.
Bro thks for the FR, do treat her well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi29 View Post
Special thanks to brother Fengheshang for providing her ctc.

SMS XYZ today around noon time. She replied 6:30pm. Booked a room at H81 and waited for around 10min. 1st impression, looks SYT enough for me only a little too thin. Just nice TV was showing an ad on KFC, and she told me she likes eating KFC. Maybe some bro here can bring her to KFC.

Looks : 7.0 (a little too thin but still quite chio)
Body : 7
GFE : 9 (her strongest point)
Boobs : A+ with nice protruding nips
frenching : yes
catbath : 6
Paint : Yes
BBBJ : 7.5
FJ : 7.0 Tried 3 positions before finishing in missionary. Lasted only 10min..my bad.
RTF: Maybe. Very tempting.

Sent her home after that since I'm driving. Throughout the whole journey, she was holding my arm while chatting. Really strong GFE. Then I suddenly realised I haven pay her yet, heng still remember or she will think I keh siao. She is really very nice leh, nvr asked me to pay until I remember myself. Asked her if she is going back soon and she replied not so soon as she can xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx next 1 month to stay longer here. Good news for all the bros here! Dropped her at her place, another bro is picking her up at 8pm.
Bro 1st of all thank you for the support, and FR.Lucky u remembered to pay her 4 service or sure kena blacklisted haha.
Ok slightly serious tone now..But bro this is a public forum, anyone can read what u say.. about the xxxxxxxxxxxxx part please leave these details out, not necessary to say out as it serves no propose whatsoever. Lets be extra careful cos AV really active, dont wanna get MOM involved 2 if u knw what i mean
Old 25-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

Up thread for XYZ, please stay tune for another power MILF solid service.
Old 26-04-2009, 03:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
commod1881 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Having heard rumours that this special gem might be gone soon, I quickly booked my 2-hour RTF today. As usual, the GFE quotient with XiaoYanZi is super high, talked and hugged and kissed like long lost lovers. XYZ really have a way of making the session very enjoyable, machiam "chu lian" feeling.
After all that's being said in this thread, don't think need to elaborate on the details of the session. Her frenching and bbbj is still out of this world and one of the best I've had ever. Not to mention her resemblance to Vivian Lai (Mediacorp) and her very "teh" accent. whoa... just hearing the voice will get you high man.

So bros out there, dun take the risk that this Swallow will fly before long, she's a special gem to be cherished!
Old 26-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cathay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi..bro, can i have contacts on this sweet sty..newbies thanks..
Old 26-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by commod1881 View Post
Having heard rumours that this special gem might be gone soon, I quickly booked my 2-hour RTF today. As usual, the GFE quotient with XiaoYanZi is super high, talked and hugged and kissed like long lost lovers. XYZ really have a way of making the session very enjoyable, machiam "chu lian" feeling.
After all that's being said in this thread, don't think need to elaborate on the details of the session. Her frenching and bbbj is still out of this world and one of the best I've had ever. Not to mention her resemblance to Vivian Lai (Mediacorp) and her very "teh" accent. whoa... just hearing the voice will get you high man.

So bros out there, dun take the risk that this Swallow will fly before long, she's a special gem to be cherished!
Thank you for your FR. after u mentioned she does resemble Lai Yi Ling a little maybe thinner and darker.
Old 26-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
onstand75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, do i owe the privilege to have xyz's ctc, pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1