The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
puzylover6969

Old 14-07-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 21
Nitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to beholdNitestarz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sniping without upskirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumilim View Post
time to get some powerful cam

My Vid Links: https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=603855

Pic Links:
CS-Real Cumshot Pic
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=236894
Old 14-07-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Sinneddd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks for sharing
Old 14-07-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumilim View Post
Time to get Huawei P40 Pro Plus !!!!
Old 14-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
Time to get Huawei P40 Pro Plus !!!!
i think buy camera might be cheaper and better quality..
Old 14-07-2020, 10:23 PM
Samster

microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Camera is expensive! plus the Zoom lens... more than P40 pro+ liao.
Old 15-07-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro jumilim

up you 16 points.

brighten up some photos for all to see better.

Old 15-07-2020, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

one more edited for all to enjoy

Old 15-07-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
hotveteran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is good!
Old 15-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

My Nikon works well for the past few years.
Set the recording and let it run....you never know what you might have just recorded....

The White Arrow indicated the unit which I have recorded....
Old 15-07-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

What is the len you used? and how far from the object?
Old 15-07-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
Set the recording and let it run....you never know what you might have just recorded....

Wont your family member accidentally come into your room?
Old 15-07-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post

WOW.

Lucky for you.

Hahaha.

Old 16-07-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 13
HornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud ofHornyBabyy has much to be proud of

Old 16-07-2020, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 5
xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!xmmxxx is one of the Best!

Last edited by xmmxxx; 17-07-2020 at 01:17 AM.
Old 16-07-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

My old lady lazy to come into my messy study room...even if she did, the cam was well hiding behind the curtain, she nv bother to go near that area....

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Wont your family member accidentally come into your room?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1