The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
teneli3917 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

can see their tits
Old 09-07-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10880 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 178noobnoob View Post
Hahahaha. Colleague no la. Now towards Domestic Helper. Wkwkwk
Any juicy FR for us here, cheers!
Old 12-07-2023, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 9
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Any juicy FR for us here, cheers!
Lol. Not much juicy story here bro.

Met one Domestic Helper, was supposed to be my ‘regular’ ended up realise she was with multiple guy (one from our fellow samsters)
Can raw and creampie. But ended up we stop meeting her.

Shortly after, i managed to meet up with a new Domestic Helper, staying west side. Can only meet once a month. Very long didnt have sex already. Suay part is first meet up, she still having menses. But last few days i think. Cant be bothered, small bead take control. Kiss and touch all over till she’s completely naked. Capped and fuck her. Managed to unload twice during the first meet up. But all in missionary only. So told her not feeling good. Cause she’s like dead fish.
Inbetween she decided to get pills to prevent pregnancy so next meet up i can raw and creampie
On the 2nd meet up, which is one month later, managed to do more position, missionary, cowgirl and doggy. I believe she’s quite new. So give and take. Slowly groom her to be my cum dumpster. This time she allows me to raw and creampie. But did not creampie her yet as she just started the pill. Also her first time giving bj. Her pussy no smell, sensitive and nice to finger.
Skip last month as i didnt have time, so can only diy. But managed to ask her to send me her naked video.
She took the time to shave her pussy cause she ask if i like it shaved or natural.

This month going to meet her again. Preparing to fill her pussy up. Till now, she didnt ask for money and even offered to pay a small amount for the hotel. Which is something very rare.

Not gonna share contact as she can only meet up once a month, can it’s gonna be ME.
Old 12-07-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
gralo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yeah in college, one lady just realized her t-shirt is not nice, and change it on the spot. braless.
Old 14-07-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PickerPoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look for new target
Old 24-07-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
darkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Hi fellow samsters,

Ex-Banquet workers would relate better to this story.

This lucky encounter happened around 8 years ago. How a young guy like me pulled myself to work apart from my assignment and, ended up happy at night.

The story begins when i found a part-time F&B ad-hoc job through the telegram publication. As a polytechnic student back then, i will need to work to cover my expenses. Therefore, i got myself a banquet server job at "XX" Hotel for a day. Rates were $9/hr if bros are keen to know about the rates back then.

To the juicy part of the story.

The manager on shift put me together with one girl, we shall name her (Kim) to handle 4 tables on that day. As usual, being a young horny male that point in life. I mustered my guts and proceed to flirt with Kim. While Kim and i were preparing for the service dinner, i realize her uniform top button was loose and internally to my surprise, she was only wearing a bra inside. I was stunned and stared at it not knowing she was looking at me with a cheeky smile on her face.

After that, i tease Kim saying "Wa your boobs damn big". She shys away and do her own preparation. To Fast forward things, during the wedding dinner there is a point of time where we have to cut service for the couples to conduct their Yum seng (Toast). Kim pulled me to the restroom and unbutton her jacket and showed me her boobs. Due to time constraint, i only manage to caress her boobs as my face were super blushed and red.

Additionally, i asked kim if she wants to go back together later by train and not knowingly she stays near my house.

After work, we then proceeded to the nearest handicapped near our housing estate to do our deed ). After that day, she asked to be her bf. We were together for a few months and walk a separate path as i was not ready to be in a r/s.

Thank you Kim for the memorable experience in my teenage life working in the f&b industry. It was fun while it lasted.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 11
Tituss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkboi97 View Post
Hi fellow samsters,

This lucky encounter happened around 8 years ago. How a young guy like me pulled myself to work apart from my assignment and, ended up happy at night.

The story begins when i found a part-time F&B ad-hoc job through the telegram publication. As a polytechnic student back then, i will need to work to cover my expenses. Therefore, i got myself a banquet server job at "XX" Hotel for a day. Rates were $9/hr if bros are keen to know about the rates back then.

The manager on shift put me together with one girl, we shall name her (Kim) to handle 4 tables on that day. As usual, being a young horny male that point in life. I mustered my guts and proceed to flirt with Kim. While Kim and i were preparing for the service dinner, i realize her uniform top button was loose and internally to my surprise, she was only wearing a bra inside. I was stunned and stared at it not knowing she was looking at me with a cheeky smile on her face.

After that, i tease Kim saying "Wa your boobs damn big". She shys away and do her own preparation. To Fast forward things, during the wedding dinner there is a point of time where we have to cut service for the couples to conduct their Yum seng (Toast). Kim pulled me to the restroom and unbutton her jacket and showed me her boobs. Due to time constraint, i only manage to caress her boobs as my face were super blushed and red.

Additionally, i asked kim if she wants to go back together later by train and not knowingly she stays near my house.

After work, we then proceeded to the nearest handicapped near our housing estate to do our deed ). After that day, she asked to be her bf. We were together for a few months and walk a separate path as i was not ready to be in a r/s.

Thank you Kim for the memorable experience in my teenage life working in the f&b industry. It was fun while it lasted.
she just showed you her boobs freely? you must be good looking liao
Old 24-07-2023, 11:25 PM
Samster

darkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydarkboi97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tituss View Post
she just showed you her boobs freely? you must be good looking liao
I would say, i have the ahbeng look at that point in life. Therefore it was easier for me to get girls. Even for now!
Old 25-07-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi fellow samsters,

Cannot be lahh.. I do banquet dinner before. By the time end, where got train to take. Company will have shuttle bus for u liao.
Old 26-07-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentt View Post
Cannot be lahh.. I do banquet dinner before. By the time end, where got train to take. Company will have shuttle bus for u liao.
To further clarify, it was a 5pm-11pm shift. After 11pm considered as OT and need to turnover for next day event. I usually skipped it as it is labor-intensive.
Old 29-07-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi fellow samsters,

I've never worked in a banquet but I definitely understand how young and horney feels like. It's made worse when I'm the youngest of all my cousins so the topic behind closed doors were often about sex.

That was so long ago but it felt like yesterday.
Old 30-07-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
I've never worked in a banquet but I definitely understand how young and horney feels like. It's made worse when I'm the youngest of all my cousins so the topic behind closed doors were often about sex.

That was so long ago but it felt like yesterday.
It is common to talk about sex among the youngsters or at puberty state. and it is another thing if your cousins of opposite sex revealed their nakedness to you behind closed doors.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 16
gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!gamerzz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post
It is common to talk about sex among the youngsters or at puberty state. and it is another thing if your cousins of opposite sex revealed their nakedness to you behind closed doors.
Good point you brought up.

Funny thing is I don't necessarily get attracted to all types of female nudity, it really depends on the person. A good example is if I'm attracted to the subject in the first place and if I'm not, plain nudity doesn't do a thing to me.

Sometimes it's just basic reflex when I see nudity, those thoughts go away rapidly. Maybe I'm just the kind that prefers a longer lasting relationship rather than a fleeting moment.
Old 03-08-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
kofugunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very awkward feeling
Old 09-08-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerzz View Post
Good point you brought up.

Funny thing is I don't necessarily get attracted to all types of female nudity, it really depends on the person. A good example is if I'm attracted to the subject in the first place and if I'm not, plain nudity doesn't do a thing to me.

Sometimes it's just basic reflex when I see nudity, those thoughts go away rapidly. Maybe I'm just the kind that prefers a longer lasting relationship rather than a fleeting moment.
It's in the head, I mean the big head , if there is no sensual or sexual thought, there won't be any happening, difficult to explain in relatives' cases if your family or other relatives find out even though when there is nothing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1