The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
PsyGangnamStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Nicely written TS
Old 28-02-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CHAPTER ELEVEN

It was a rainy afternoon.

The door bell suddenly rang. I was interrupted from finishing my homework. I ran out and saw Auntie Hee was standing at the gate.

I rushed out and opened the house gate. It was pouring heavily. As I followed behind, I could clearly see the back of her red bra under her soaked light color floral blouse. She almost fell as she rushed into the our house. Those brown leather high heels and her matching dark brown mini skirt surely was giving her a hard time running.

“Boy… where is your mom..?” she asked.

“Auntie… she havent come back yet..”

“Oh… probably because of the rain..”

I shook my head.

“No auntie, she need to pick up Lisa and Mei…”

Auntie Hee looked at her watch before she remarked.

“It will be an hour later..”

I nodded before headed upstairs. I grabbed a towel and rushed back to Auntie Hee.

“Oh… so nice of you..” she said.

She began to wipe her wet hairs. I couldnt help but to stare at her nearly transparent blouse. Her laced red bra was my actual focus. That was my first time seeing a woman in bra.

Suddenly, Auntie Hee giggled.

“YJ is a big boy already..”

I didnt know what she meant till she was staring at my tenting my short. I quickly cover my short with my both hands.

“It is okay… this mean you are a healthy young man..” she added.

I didnt know what to do and quickly rushed back to my room. I sat at my study table staring at my unfinished school work. Yet the image of Auntie Hee bra still playing in my mind.

Shortly, there was a knock on my door.

“Are you okay?” she asked.

I was excited and aroused when Auntie entered my room. My heart was beating fast.

“Huh… yesss..” I replied.

“Boy… no need feel embarrass. Auntie dont mind…” she whispered near my ear.

Then that was the first time I felt a woman breasts pressed on my back. Even both of us were still in clothing but it was comfortable, heart warming and the same time arousal.

“See.. what are you learning these day..” she added as if it was just a normal gesture.

I could feel her breasts swaying left and right on my back. By doing so, I could feel her bra lace material sliding on my back. Somehow I kept still while Auntie Hee was pretending to be curious about my school work.

We have been in this position for more than 15 minutes before interrupted by the house door being open. From downstairs, we could hear Mei talking and we quickly straightened up.
Old 28-02-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
YYtellmiY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good stuff indeed.
Old 01-03-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
timberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nicely written TS
Old 01-03-2023, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
timberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstertimberlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good stuff indeed.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
OCBCRobber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I like this story TS. Look forward to next update.
Old 02-03-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Our escapade became a routine, where every thursday afternoon Auntie Hee would came early to my house.

She will spend time pressing and rubbing her breasts on my back while pretending to be curious about my work. I have became more relax and enjoyed the moment as I engaged small talk with her. We will stop right before mom return with my sister and Lisa.

It was the fourth time Auntie Hee came to my house. I was getting to arouse by her breasts contact that afternoon.

My body was trembling as my cock was building up the pressure. While she was enjoying her flirtation, I couldnt control myself and burst out my orgasm in the short.

“Aaaaarrrh…” I growled as my body jerked to ecstasy.

“Oooo….”

She moaned while staring at my orgasm. I was totally panicked at that time. I was trying to hide but Auntie Hee was grabbing my hand.

“That is amazing…”

She remarked and pulled my lips to hers. Slowly she pushed her tongue into my mouth and began my first kiss. It was amazing with the wet slime exchanged between us, our tongues were playing with each other. For a moment, it was heavenly.

Auntie Hee broke the kiss and placed her hands on my shorts. Slowly she pulled it down exposing my semi rigid cock that covered with my semen. I didnt hide or cover it anymore.

She took a piece of tissue and slowly wipe my semen.

“You have a nice penis… let me clean it..” she said.

I just kept quiet and nodded. I was watching Auntie Hee hands tenderly attend my cock. It was another first time for me to have a woman touching my cock.

Suddenly, the house door opened.

She wrapped up the tissue and whispered to me.

“Can I touch it again..?”

All I did was nodded before she left my room. The next session was amazing. I have been waiting for a week and my mind was filled with naughty feeling towards Auntie Hee. When she entered my room, I was nervous.

It started with the usual leaning her breasts on my back. I was too eager and spoke out.

“Auntie..”

Before I could finish my sentence, Auntie hands already slid under my short. Her fingers were wrapping around my hard cock.

“Aaaah…” I growled.

“Nice..?” she asked.

I nodded and clumsily pulled my short down. She grasped as my cock displayed in front of her.

“Auntie…. ahhhh…”

“Shhh…”

Her hands began to stroke my cock. I was in heaven as pressure started to build up in my hard rod. It was amazing feeling being milked by her hand. In the meantime, her breasts were pressing on my back yet I wanted more. I gathered my courage and placed my right hand on her breasts. Although they were in a laced bra under her brown satin blouse, but it was my first time touching a woman breasts.

Suddenly she stopped.

Auntie Hee turned my chair and now we were facing each other. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. My heart was beating fast awaiting for my prize.

The white laced bra was slowly exposed to my sight.

“Oooo….” I moaned.

She smiled and took my hand. I didnt hesitate and grabbed her bra covered breasts again.

“Wait…you need to do it slowly. Too rush… no girl will like it..” she said softly.

I nodded.

She placed my hand to the back of her bra.

“Unhook the bra first..”

I did as she told. It was an easy task and soon her bra fell onto her lap. I grasped again as her naked breasts displayed in front of my eyes.

They were round and large. Her areolas were about size of fifty cents coin centered by her big dark brown nipples. I was amazed. I began to touch her nipples.

“Ooo….” Auntie Hee moaned.

Her skin was soft and silky as my fingers glide against her around her breasts. I used my both hands to weight them up. They were slightly sagging.

She smiled and asked.

“You like them…?”

“Auntie.. they are beautiful..”

She giggled.

“Call me Sophie… when no one is here. My darling…” she said.
Old 03-03-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

I nodded. We have to stop since mom has return. For our next few sessions were much more fun as Sophie came much earlier. She was jacking off my cock while I played with her breasts.

She enjoyed seeing me came all over her hand every session. Somehow we knew that we wanted more. I remembered it clearly, Sophie came in that afternoon. She was wearing a summer blue short dress.

The weather was hot.

She softly whispered near my ear.

“Let me sit… go under..”

I puzzled a moment trying to understand her instruction. Before I could move, Sophie already pushed me down under my study desk. Immediately, she spread her legs wide while sitting on my chair.

I was displayed with her navy satin panties.

“Ooo…” I sounded.

“Touch my panties…” she said as she placed her left leg on my short. Her leg began to rub on my tenting short.

I didnt hesitate and quickly pulled my short down. My cock was point up while it naked skin touched Sophie toes.

“Aaaa…” I growled.

“You like this…?” she asked.

“So beautiful….” I answered.

Sophie toes were massaging my hard cock. She was wiggling her toes under the shaft. The feeling was fantastic as if her toes were milking my cock.

I was looking at her satin panty. Slowly I slid my hand up along her thigh. Sophie spread her legs wider to ease my access. Soon my finger touched the smooth material of her panty.

“Aaa…” she moaned softly.

It was my first time again. My fingers slid along the panty outlining her pussy slit. Sophie was moaning as my fingers rubbing against her panty. Soon her panty was soaked. She was wet.

Both of us were masturbating each other out to orgasm. It didnt take long for my cock to spurt my semen out.

Sophie reached her orgasm shortly.. she was clamping my hand hard in between her thighs as she came.

“Oh…. goddd..” she moaned softly and continued to catch her breath.

It was definitely a new experience for both of us. This has became our favorite position for the next couple of sessions. The lust and desire between have built up till one afternoon.

Sophie came in satin black loose dress that afternoon. Her deep v opening dress almost displayed her full bosom valley. I was staring at them.
Old 03-03-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
Crapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrapping deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Nice update TS, really enjoyed it
Old 06-03-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

“You like it…?” she asked.

I just nodded and pulled her toward me. We hugged each other and I pressed my tongue into her mouth.

“Auntie… I want you…”

We kissed passionately while slowly moved to my bed. She was eagerly removing all my clothes while my hands slid to unzip her dress.

“Wow…” I sounded.

Sophie was in a set of satin laced bra and panty. They looked good on her body. I placed my hand on the smooth material and began to feel the silky cloth.

We kissed again.

“My pussy is aching for your cock…” she

“Auntie… please teach me..”

“Ssssh… Sophie… I wanted this for so long…” she whispered.

“Huh..?” I was puzzled.

“I saw you naked during you are twelve and my pussy was tingling. You have a nice cock… since then I dream of it entering me…oooh…” she moaned.

My fingers were caressing her panty and slowly pulled it down.

“I didnt know…” I stared at her.

“Now you know..”

“But why… I mean how about uncle…?”

“He didnt interested in me long time ago.. and my pussy needs attention…come let me help..” she whispered.

Her hand was wrapping around my cock and directed it to her wet hole. She smiled. All of the sudden, my cock felt the heat.

My cock was inside Sophie’s pussy.

“Aaaaaa…” I growled.

“Oh… yesss… this is so nice..” Sophie moaned.

We stared at each other while my cock was inside her. She began to move her hips.

“Push in and out….” she whispered again.

I understood how this works, I have a fair share of pork watching. So I did it naturally.

Sophie moaned “Oh… yeeeessss…”
Old 06-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
axdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, please share more
Old 06-03-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 13
KiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKiatWee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A quite well written story TS, really appreciate the effort
Old 07-03-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really enjoyed reading the update
Old 07-03-2023, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
Marathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarathoner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ywong View Post
Both of us were masturbating each other out to orgasm. It didnt take long for my cock to spurt my semen out.

Sophie reached her orgasm shortly.. she was clamping my hand hard in between her thighs as she came.

“Oh…. goddd..” she moaned softly and continued to catch her breath.
This is definately my most favourite part of the story
Old 29-03-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

CHAPTER TWELVE

“Ooohhh… yeeeessss..”

“Ahhhh… babeee..”

I could see my cock moving in and out of her wet hole. Sophie was in doggie position on the hotel bed. She was enjoying my thrust.

Her wet pussy has soaked my cock with her love nectar. We were making love passionately in a hotel room somewhere in Malacca town. It was never her intention to accompany me for souvenirs shopping. I knew from the beginning when she wanted to take me to Malacca.

“Babe… auntie pussy has never being service for so long… I miss you..”

“Ahhh… auntie…you are so wet.. after so many years..”

“Yes…. I didnt get any action… that is why I missed you…”

She always complained about her husband lack of interest on her. The moment she noticed my interest on her, she took the initiative to seduce me. Somehow I couldnt able to resist her approach.

“Babeee… cum in meeee…” she screamed.

I pushed my cock deeper into her hole. She was playing with her clit with her finger. I could feel her body began to shuddered.

“Aaah… babeee… mummy is cominng…” she gave another scream.

I couldnt hold any longer so I began to release my pressure. Wave and wave of my semen began to fill her hole. Both of us were moaning as we reach orgasm.

“Aaaah…”

“Ooohhhh”

The hotel room was filled with our moans. It was exalting till both of us collapsed on the king size bed. We were panting while our bodies cuddled together.

“Aaaaa…. sooo long..” Sophie mentioned.

I looked at her.

“Auntie… we cant continue this again..”

“Why… I am not asking for anything..”

“Yes… but eventually someone will find out and how about our families..” I remarked.

She moved and sat on the bed. Her breasts were swaying a little as she took a deep breathe. Then she slowly spread both of her legs wide opened. She was showing her wet shaved pussy. I could see my semen was flowing out of her beautiful hole.

“Are you getting tired of my body…?” she asked.

“No… no no auntie… they are beautiful.. but we cannot continue this…”

She spread her pussy lip open and stared at me. The. She took my finger and directed it to her clit. I complied her need by slowly massaged the little bud.

“Mmm… you see, you like it… you are as naughty as I am. We both need these..”

I couldnt resist and slowly lower my head. She moaned as my lip touched her nipples. I sucked them.

“Yes … babeee…” she moaned.

I was doomed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1