The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: Evolution of Thai Gals

They finally decided to follow their fellow Ladyboy countryman..
Plastic surgery.. Thai is well known.. Those doctors have enough practice on Ladyboy.
Old 19-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
Hence when they try to smile it's very unnatural as their smile looks like that Joker from DC Comics. It can be another turn off when you realized you've chosen a Thai gals with a fake cheek and chin.
55555 good one and you're spot on!

This type of joker smile reminds me of ladyboys!
Old 19-09-2016, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
A little nose job is ok... I notice a lot of them have braces... too many like seem to be a fashion to have iron teeth.
Hahaha u know one of the main reasons I like Tomyam is because of my braces fetish. I think girls look cute in them.... weird I know. But some guys like toes, some like bah chai, braces still considered normal la. hahahaha
Old 19-09-2016, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

As long as boobs not fake
Old 19-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
LOS is no longer Land of Smiles, it's Land of Silicon.. now you see 10 busty working girls, 7 are enhanced..
Old 19-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
LOS is no longer Land of Smiles, it's Land of Silicon.. now you see 10 busty working girls, 7 are enhanced..
Kanasai if Thailand don't have fake boobs in abundance it is not call LOS for nothing liao!

As the years goes by not just the fake boobs, face and chins get more and more.
The price of goods and services also cost more.

I feel my SGD lasts longer in Malaysia!
Old 19-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Kanasai if Thailand don't have fake boobs in abundance it is not call LOS for nothing liao!

As the years goes by not just the fake boobs, face and chins get more and more.
The price of goods and services also cost more.

I feel my SGD lasts longer in Malaysia!
For those who ever make a trip back to BKK or Pattaya every 6 months, you will find yourself seeing more "artificial/fake" Thai Gals on all the Soapy Joints, Agogo Bars and needless to say you'll be paying more $$$ for Beer, Lady's Drink, Bar fine, etc.

Also, you'll be encountering more single Mom and also Thai Gals who has undergone illegal/legal abortion and also getting to see their body with all kinds of Tattoos.
This will be the kind of Society and "Chiong Scene" that you'll experiencing in Thailand.
Old 20-09-2016, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
For those who ever make a trip back to BKK or Pattaya every 6 months, you will find yourself seeing more "artificial/fake" Thai Gals on all the Soapy Joints, Agogo Bars and needless to say you'll be paying more $$$ for Beer, Lady's Drink, Bar fine, etc.

Also, you'll be encountering more single Mom and also Thai Gals who has undergone illegal/legal abortion and also getting to see their body with all kinds of Tattoos.
This will be the kind of Society and "Chiong Scene" that you'll experiencing in Thailand.
Land Of Surprises!
Old 20-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinballbay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I agreed with you on the braces. They are cute and sexy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hahaha u know one of the main reasons I like Tomyam is because of my braces fetish. I think girls look cute in them.... weird I know. But some guys like toes, some like bah chai, braces still considered normal la. hahahaha
Old 23-09-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

I used to Cheong Thailand a few years back. However, as a big boobs lover, i stopped going because of the increasing amount of artificially enhanced bolt-ons. The fact that prices also kept increasing, while service levels dropped, and Thai baht got stronger, didn't help any.

As a boobs man, hard inflated bolt-ons really bother me - I'm not paying to play with overinflated beach balls!

I don't mind the facial surgery so much, as long as its not excessive. However if you pick a busty girl with D cups or bigger, 90% chance they are rock-hard aftermarkets. If you in a MP and ask papasan if breasts are real or fake, they either lie to you, or say they don't know (when they really do know). The only way to find out is to get her naked and take her for a test ride, and by that time its too late.

FYI, I think this thread is incorrectly titled, it should be called Devolution of Thai girls

Last edited by lost99; 23-09-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1