The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Daesaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

please share soda contact
Old 15-11-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

what am I supposed to feel during this prostate massage? Whole time I only feel her finger in my ass and ĺike want to shit....Hahaha is it supposed to feel song song to jurong?
Old 15-11-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Thanks bros for your support, hoped you all had a great sexperience with her

PM sent and replied to all bros asking for JC's contacts, pls check your DMs.
Firstly, thks bro hotstuff82 for the contact.
Tried jc i would say she a friendly ML, as we chat alot while massaging me
she will first massage ur body then follow by JG, then for the last 10-15 min she will do prostate massage and i would say is not painful .
Will definitely rtm for manhood maintenance
Old 16-11-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Firstly, thks bro hotstuff82 for the contact.
Tried jc i would say she a friendly ML, as we chat alot while massaging me
she will first massage ur body then follow by JG, then for the last 10-15 min she will do prostate massage and i would say is not painful .
Will definitely rtm for manhood maintenance
Thanks bro for your FR! you will notice stronger harder erections the following day, sometimes when you wake up in the morning also will be hard.
Old 16-11-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Thanks bro for your FR! you will notice stronger harder erections the following day, sometimes when you wake up in the morning also will be hard.
Ya thank for the recommendation
Old 16-11-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Uncleliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Pls share Soda ctc.. tia
Old 16-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Ahbois93 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros can share Soda ctc? Tia!
Old 17-11-2022, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
weewee333 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweewee333 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi 😍, please share soda contact! TIA
Old 17-11-2022, 05:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of

Got zapped in another thread for posting an honest FR. Have Soda contact since pre covid. Hope to get upped and will share to bros who up. Have a great day all.
Old 17-11-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 3
BTOB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you Bro Bootboot for sharing.

Managed to book a slot with Soda yesterday afternoon to do JG & prostate massage since last week. She is a service oriented and attentive lady that she check my body condition first and identify the problem areas then explain in details what she will do step by step. I am pleased with her professionalism. I also share with her my problems when she asked.

For the prostate massage, she did 2 times for me. First time is in doggie, she keep asking me whether i feel uncomfortable or pain. I told her that everything is fine except feel like pooping lol as I already had experience before. Can feel that she is very gentle and experienced as there is no pain when she insert her fingers. After about 10 min cannot tahan anymore, I told her that really feel like poop coming out. She giggled and quickly stopped then start to do Chi Mei Tsang (CNT) stomach massage. She explained the importance of the stomach massage and may be painful for first timer. I also told her that I had done before so no worries. After finished the stomach massage, she started massaging my groin area, do the JG treatment and lastly do the 2nd time prostate in lying position.

I really like her friendliness and frankness, will definitely rtm her again although booking appointment is not easy as she has regulars everyday.

Please don't PM me for ctc, ask Bro Bootboot
Old 17-11-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
demonho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro kindly pm soda contact thanks
Old 17-11-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cowmyass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by libido View Post
Field report for Soda

Got Soda’s contact from a bro here. Follow his instructions. Typing in the main chat asking him to share won’t get you her contact.

Finally had a compatible slot with her after trying 3 times over the last few weeks.

Two words: No regrets

Her ‘normal’ and ‘standard’ massage skills are excellent. Could feel which are my problem areas and applied more pressure and paid more attention to them.

For the prostrate massage, she took some time to tease and massage around the chocolate star fish to keep me relaxed when she knew it was my first time. First position was supine on all fours. Felt like pooping and the body and mind was focussed on not pooping and that made it quite uncomfortable and unenjoyable. Flipped over on my back and it was better. Maybe also because she could play with other things more easily when I am lying on my back.

I consider myself lucky. She did some things to me, for me, that other bros say she doesn’t do. Maybe she like my face, maybe because I didn’t even ask about the price until everything was over, maybe I didn’t make demands or maybe because I didn’t grope her even though she was only in her thongs.

Having my prostrate stroked when cumming was out of this world….

Will definitely RTM. But maybe I’ll try the juagen next time which she says will be painful.

The other chicks in the shop look good but I’ll stick with Soda just because of the chemistry.
Hi bro, tried to DM you but like unsuccessful. Can share contact please?

Thanks!
Old 17-11-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
alex212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind brother can share Soda contact. Thanks
Old 17-11-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 2
andyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of lightandyleeinsg is a glorious beacon of light

Was recommend to try a gal who does prostate care after doing hair removal service. Quite a good experience to have a massage, flip over then do hair removal service (can do armpits and groin).. she then asked me if I want to do prostate care. She was amazing as she slowing work her finger into me and seeing all hairless does excite me and she too teased me more.

YY is located in Tampines area. Bro gave me this code to use SBFHDLY

This is an honest review and hope bros can support me as seems to have more contacts i need to have points.
Old 18-11-2022, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
alex212 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyleeinsg View Post
Was recommend to try a gal who does prostate care after doing hair removal service. Quite a good experience to have a massage, flip over then do hair removal service (can do armpits and groin).. she then asked me if I want to do prostate care. She was amazing as she slowing work her finger into me and seeing all hairless does excite me and she too teased me more.

YY is located in Tampines area. Bro gave me this code to use SBFHDLY

This is an honest review and hope bros can support me as seems to have more contacts i need to have points.
Hi brother, can share the contact and service provided. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread