The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2014, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
How did we cheongsters get started ?

Been reading SBF for many years ...

Stopped for a long time but only recently returned to it. Realised that there are so many anonymous brothers here, all sharing useful and sometimes not-so-useful info. For all you know one of the bros here could be one of your colleagues. In fact I realised there are a fair bit of ladies here.

Just wondering, how did you guys (and gals) get to be the cheongsters many of you now are ?

Anyone keen to share ?
Old 20-07-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of
Re: How did we cheongsters get started ?

My secondary classmate jio me go Geylang, and my chengster life begins
Old 20-07-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

My cheonging life started quite differently. My teen life was relatively well sheltered, no such " influences ".

Years ago there was this book "No money no honey" and reading that book actually changed my life, it actually opened my eyes to what was available in Sg. Of course I had heard about GL and the old KS but to me those areas were "out of bounds". Bad areas full of gangsters.

The book actually changed my life cos it portrayed the sex scene in Sg as pretty varied and ... normal. Not what I had thought it would be. This was back in the days before the Internet became commonplace.

I actually went down to GL to scout around and was pretty excited as it was as the book described ... the fish tanks, the colored numbers of the houses.

So that book actually changed my life.

To be cont.. If there is enough support in this thread
Old 20-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Lost my virginity to a ktv gal and no regrets.
Old 20-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1348 / Power: 23
IAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud ofIAMGOD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Lost my virginity to a ktv gal and no regrets.
Bro how about tell us the story
Old 20-07-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMGOD View Post
Bro how about tell us the story
Haaha nothing exciting. In fact normal. Go ktv. Gal jio go hotel.

then thats all. After that realise that losing a virginity is no big deal.

in fact guys dun have a virginity scientifically speaking
Old 21-07-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Just wondering, how did you guys (and gals) get to be the cheongsters many of you now are ?

Anyone keen to share ?
Started cheonging b4 joining SBF... I joined SAF..
Wun bore u guys wif d typical, boys to men stories..

Last edited by conly; 21-07-2014 at 10:26 AM.
Old 21-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
L69H69OKT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Saw Sam spamming soc.culture.singapore newsgroup and clicked on the link. One simple click on an innocent lookibg link, a whole of difference for my dick's pleasure.
Old 21-07-2014, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
nihabaashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same here...read the book...no money no honey.....back in 1995

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
My cheonging life started quite differently. My teen life was relatively well sheltered, no such " influences ".

Years ago there was this book "No money no honey" and reading that book actually changed my life, it actually opened my eyes to what was available in Sg. Of course I had heard about GL and the old KS but to me those areas were "out of bounds". Bad areas full of gangsters.

The book actually changed my life cos it portrayed the sex scene in Sg as pretty varied and ... normal. Not what I had thought it would be. This was back in the days before the Internet became commonplace.

I actually went down to GL to scout around and was pretty excited as it was as the book described ... the fish tanks, the colored numbers of the houses.

So that book actually changed my life.

To be cont.. If there is enough support in this thread
Old 21-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 21
heromadboy is one of the Best!heromadboy is one of the Best!heromadboy is one of the Best!

How it started out for me was when one time during my teens, I was jio-ed by a group of friends to go to one of the lasup bars along Geylang. Not knowing what to expect, I headed down without much thought. When I stepped into the pub, I was like Wah, machum like in the HK movie Young and Dangerous.

I sat with my friends, they were all older than me, and I mean like 10-15 years older. That time still young and virgin, didn't know what to do, didn't know how to take initiative. See all my friends got a viet woman beside them, I just blurblur sit they drink beer nia, even charbor come approach also scared and shy. Then my friends pushed me to look for one or they help me to chose. I said never mind, I chose myself. Lol

Out of ego, I chose one to match what my friends were doing - needed to blend in mah. Then came a viet bu and I took the chance lor. She was older than me, but fuck it, I was basically following what my friends did. From frenching, to teh nehneh, to fingering. I became addicted to that sort of feeling. Ahahaha.

Soon enough, I went to hunt on my own whenever my friends weren't free to come out. I went on from lasup bars, to KTVs (this one only when going in group cos too expensive to play alone), to HCs, to legal houses, even ventured overseas for fun. Sad thing is that I have never had a real relationship with a normal girl before. So yeah, I think it's time. Haha
Old 21-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 16
dieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud ofdieseldfd has much to be proud of

My friends have been jio-ing me for years..from my NS days to my uni days. I was never tempted. Somehow one fine day i was just too curious i took leave from work and went to a HC somewhere in the west. The rest is history
Old 21-07-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

mine started when I was brought to some JB MPs by some friends. Got to know about specials from there, and the rest is history.
Well, at times I do regret spending monies on those in Singapore, because ultimately, the money can be better use elsewhere, so kept reminding that to myself these days.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

My boss ask me to tag along to a HC some 2 decades back then the rest is history ..

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return

Last edited by NRider; 22-07-2014 at 07:42 PM.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heromadboy View Post
How it started out for me was when one time during my teens, I was jio-ed by a group of friends to go to one of the lasup bars along Geylang. Not knowing what to expect, I headed down without much thought. When I stepped into the pub, I was like Wah, machum like in the HK movie Young and Dangerous.

I sat with my friends, they were all older than me, and I mean like 10-15 years older. That time still young and virgin, didn't know what to do, didn't know how to take initiative. See all my friends got a viet woman beside them, I just blurblur sit they drink beer nia, even charbor come approach also scared and shy. Then my friends pushed me to look for one or they help me to chose. I said never mind, I chose myself. Lol

Out of ego, I chose one to match what my friends were doing - needed to blend in mah. Then came a viet bu and I took the chance lor. She was older than me, but fuck it, I was basically following what my friends did. From frenching, to teh nehneh, to fingering. I became addicted to that sort of feeling. Ahahaha.

Soon enough, I went to hunt on my own whenever my friends weren't free to come out. I went on from lasup bars, to KTVs (this one only when going in group cos too expensive to play alone), to HCs, to legal houses, even ventured overseas for fun. Sad thing is that I have never had a real relationship with a normal girl before. So yeah, I think it's time. Haha
Good share. Ups you
Old 21-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

Good shares so far, instead of just sharing how we started, maybe can share some interesting snippets you've encountered as well ...

I have been on SBF since 2004, and I have never shared much, beyond the occasional questions asked.

Don't know why but the recent tragedy in the sky over Ukraine made me realise how transient live is, and I have had such a colourful cheonging life, and while that isn't something to be proud of in the conventional sense, I think to the bros here at least, it can be quite interesting ...

My cheonging experience consists of 1900 chatlines, GL 40,150 cats, overseas failures, FLs form this forum as well as regular FL OKTs not from this forum, and even photoshoot models ...

I have bonked probably over 200 gals, costing a huge amount of money ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1