The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Mike_R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
+++yo

A couple places I have tried (I speak almost no Japanese):
1) Ikebukuro.
Exit the West side of the station, proceed North ~300M (on the street next to the train tracks)
Turn left at the traffic signal, touts typically operate in this area after 2000 hrs. They will take you to a massage place, all services available.
Girls: PRC
Damage: JPY 15000 1 shot, 20000 2 shots, not strict on time
2) Uguisudani.
Exit the JR Yamanote line either station (there are 2) and cross over the tracks.
There are ~50 love hotels in this area, simply walk the streets, FL's operate in the area.
Girls: Taiwanese, PRC, Local
Damage: JPY 20000 (1 shot/1 hr) + hotel rm. JPY 3-5000
Walked into a couple soaps and was refused (as most foreigners are).
Good luck!
Old 26-12-2006, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 22
lover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to beholdlover8boy is a splendid one to behold
Re: +++yo

good of u to share. Very little info on +++yo...5 pts for your effort
Old 27-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
docomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: +++yo

my personnel experiance ( 1 year 3 month in the land of the rising sun ) still counting on ............ in +++yo machida city .

shinjuku kabukicho , ikebukuro : 1st of all will like to highlight to bros kabukicho 2 chome its where the most happing place wif ah kuah pub , so far only been twice , enterance wif package drinks bottle of johnny walker @ 7000 yen (sin 90) , performance nothing to shout about , comment : kana tekan like tat . beware was told by a japanese friend .... some ah kua does rape ppl ......... i mean get u drunk .... bring u to some dark corner ,u refuse to let them suck , END UP kana weck .
message parlor , soupland : now days mainly operate by prc liao ........ i suppose my fellow country man can get better deal in GL . bro mike was right about the rate in jp here . All the way come jpn call prc mai siao lah
for bro who wants more info on prc in jpn .... try to get a copy of chinese news paper in jpn .... lots of where to go info there .

My recommand : KIAPAKURA & ENGLISH PUBS

kiapakura system was like the sg (chew par) ,wif japanese hostess accompany , unless u speck japanese sian them ..... if not too bad not the right channel ............ for happening , those hardly specks japanese language can try the body language pub which so call the sexy kiapakura ...... hostess can be touch, what kind of body language is base on the hostess how willing ..... me ? well so far so gd ...... got action .... ,sway was kana once a ccb ... dig her liao where happen to find the juice very smelly ........ yucks ... dead fishy smell .
(mee siam mai hum ) .... tolong A ...... chow chow lah

english pubs : drinking pubs where lots of any mor and english specker , basically japanese who specks english will be more likely to be uni student or oversea company office worker , & thats my fav hunt . sorry bros its 12.30 am liao ............ F.R will be continue ............
Old 04-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Mike_R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: yo

In Tokyo for the week, back to Uguisudani. ~2000 hrs. Thurs. night, lots of FL's in the area. Mostly MILF action, found a Taiwanese named Linda.

Petite, 40's, good English. We hit the first hotel available. Bath SOP, nice little titty fuck in the shower. On to bed, cat bath, then very nice BBBJ - light suction and just enough teeth to make didi very hard. A 5 minute AR session, then she mounts me cowgirl. Slow, steady, erotic ride then we switch to missionary. Fucked her for about 15 mins. then she asked me to fuck her harder and faster. Could feel her pussy spasm as she came for me. Then on her tummy for some doggie action then I unloaded.

Looks: 6/10 (MILF)
Body: 6/10 (little tummy fats)
Boobs: 34B (sag a little, but nice nipples)
Toes: 6/10 (suckable)
FJ: 7/10 (sensous)
Frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
Damage: 20000 JPY + 5000 (hotel)
RTF: Maybe

Summary: Very sensous lady, no rush, really think she likes to fuck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1