The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
maxtec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 161.com chio gers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooolboy
that no. is actually a mama-san.

the rate on the page is if you visit them at their home base hotel... ~HKD $600. usually some sleazy hotel. the mama-san can advise you.

if you want them to come to your hotel, normally ~HKD $1000.

just tried a really solid one from www.sex141.com

Service good and no rush. Very pretty with very nice body.
Do you have to pay extra in their base hotel?

Any other recommendation?
Old 05-12-2005, 01:44 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
botantan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

brother,
there is no law to punish the buyer. However, if the seller is operating from home (1 floor 1 chick) concept and there is no organised trade, then the seller is also not violating the law. Therefore u see a lot of people exploiting the laws.
Extortion still happens if you find those outcall one from magazines. They will call and threathen you. If it does happens, BE COOL. Remember, buyer no law to charge you. The girl is probably more scare than you are. Remember, you are in your hotel.Get dress, chase the girl out and lock the door. If she refuse to go, lock the door with her inside (the girl will panic). Call hotel security and told them this girl you dun know try to extort you. Call the police if you need to.

Change hotel the next day. The pimp cannot recognise you anyway. The girl will be too scare already.

Trust me, a singapore friend get extortion and call me. I did that. He got a free screw without paying money. The girl beg on her knees to let her go when I lock the door. The pimp called and I screw him on the phone. Of course, he wants to kill my whole family etc...... Sorry that he never saw my face.

BTW, the 141 161 are usually safe if you go to their place. Take note however police may bust it and if you in action, you may need to eye witness.

rgds.
Old 05-12-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

last time i got saved a newcomer's photo from sex141.. very chio.. her name i still remembered was "K K". i rated her as 9.5/10.. and she never take off her clothes at all in the 7 pictures.. she was online for only 2 days before taken down.. thinked she got bao-ed..
Old 05-12-2005, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!

Some of the gals look so good on the website. When I go to HK must try man... Anyone here tried b4 gals from 141 or 161?
Old 05-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 20
apsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to allapsx is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexytoy.com.sg
Some of the gals look so good on the website. When I go to HK must try man... Anyone here tried b4 gals from 141 or 161?
Yup...those showed faces one mostly are genuine...as for those faces which r blocked...try at ur own risk but if u don't like it,can just simply walk away...

Good luck

Old 05-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jtan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=jamesboo]To All Bros,

For both websites, all gals are real, normally when I'm in HK, I'll call the OKTs and request for them to send the gals over, the price will be the 45mins rate mulitply by 3. (Not all gals are allow to go to your hotel, the OKTs are worried too.)

Bro , do u mean for overnite, the rates r 3x the 45mins rates?
Old 10-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
glgoer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666

Totally agreed...HK and Macua got the best China girls...Singapore only got the rejects...Let me fuck her soon and let you guys know...cheers
Taiwan also got the China reject ones leh.
The China girls working in Tpe are nothing compared to HK ...
Old 12-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
pinklover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just a few corrections to contribute. By and large, your experience and ways of handing the extortion is the right way to go. However, in HK, I think there is no law against soliciting but there is law against buying. That's why the anti-vice set up traps by getting lady officers to pose as WL and bust the customer after they have stripped. They were criticised for that and has not done such operations for a while..i think. The local law here is the opposite. You break the law for selling but not for buying. Cheers.
Old 19-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
geco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl
last time i got saved a newcomer's photo from sex141.. very chio.. her name i still remembered was "K K". i rated her as 9.5/10.. and she never take off her clothes at all in the 7 pictures.. she was online for only 2 days before taken down.. thinked she got bao-ed..
i tink u meant her...below... saw her updated 19 Dec...

[URL="http://www1.sex141.com/picture/full/profile/4126.JPG"]

miss my days in HK, to all the bru there and to those bru going there, enjoy ! i will certainly look forward to plan a trip soon....
Old 06-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=6293

This National Court Building is a must visit tourist attraction for those on Sam Brothers Travel Agency This is at Jordan MTR exit B and the building is no government building even its named as National Court.

Went to the 15th floor top most floor so I can slowly make my way down. Freaking weather is cold like hell now and I guess not many bros will be there for expedition. However I was wrong when I was at the lift lobby, men of all shapes and ages were there in the spirit of brotherhood.

To cut the chase, her pictures shown on 161 is definitely eye pleasing and I locate her apartment first. I am surprised to see that the sign OPEN is there. Without hesitation I press bell and a SYT opened the door. Wow really not bad man! Nice almond shape eyes and nice lashes. Further she resembles, MY GOD, Fiona Xie 70%! As she was wearing white low cut halter neck that is half cut and I could see that her assets were respectable and her tummy is flat. She gave me a sweet smile and I obviously ma tu and make my way into the apartment.

I saw that she offered 300 and 400 package on her web so I choose BM+HJ. She did not offer 500 so I play by ear first. After the shower and took a close look again and so is definitely 90% Fiona Xie now.

Appetizer - Her massage was in one word SOLID. Really soother my week's worth of build up tension. During the massage she also tease your butt and balls to get you arouse by using her fingernails to sensually tickle you. I think this probably lasted 45mins. Lots of chit chat in mixture of cantonese and mandarin. Btw she is from JiangXi.

Main Course - Next while still laying stomach down, I can hear her undressing. She applied some oil on her C titties and started doing slow circular massage with her tits on my back. This started from my butt to my neck. The feeling is fucking fantastic as you cannot grab or look at her tits yet. You just can anticipate the action on you. My brother is at half mast as my body weight is on the poor bugger. 10 mins

Dessert - She asked me to move to the main bed from the massage deck. I lie down and had a good look at her and her body. The half mast brother was slowly raising to the occasion in no time. Nice slim waist and pair of nice tits. Just like Fiona. I started fondling the precious pair and thought they will be hard. I cannot sure whether they are fake but its not hard and it sags when she sits up and hang down like milk tits when she BM me. Using both nipples she strategically used them to fondle and tickle my inner thigh, balls, shaft and towards my nipples. Later she started doing breast fuck by pressing her tits onto my body and sandwiching my brother ala A&W coney dog. I think the oil is kind of dry up so I did feel too stimulated to cum yet. I keep on looking at her and am so glad that my fantasy of having a breast fuck with my Fiona is true. Later she got up and lie next me giving full access to the twin peaks. Applied oil on her hand and started playing with my cock head. She just twist and turn her fingers around the dick head to stimulate it. I very much preferred this versus the universal wank up down action. This carried on and when fondling and licking her tits I can sense the urge to cum building up. At this stage I feel like offering more to shag her once and for all but did not do so. After more playing and twisting my bro helmet head area, i could not take it anymore and released my 69th division of mini tapoles out in the open. Wow that was shiok man.

Overall very sextifying time spent with "Fiona Xie" She is polite and gave lots of GF feeling. She help me in wearing my layers clothes and shoes and did not rush you even though someone was already waiting outside. Paid her HKD 500 and she still gave me change back.

Call me pure clown for having fiona fantasy but I certainly am so glad to find a gem here. Let me work some more rapport with her for FJ although there are tens if not hundreds of other chicks to play with.

Face: 9/10
Body: 8/10 (no tummy, nice legs and tight butt)
Boobs: C Cup 8/10 (else 10 as I am not sure whether got enhanced)
Skin: Snow smooth 8/10
Massage: 7/10
BM+HJ : 8/10
RTF: SURE!

Sorry for the long post. SG Bros in HK please try her and deduct my rep points if the above is not true. I know one man meat is another one's poison.

Safe Cheonging Forever

Last edited by Hooters666; 07-01-2006 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of
Fiona Xie clone

sorry double post
Old 07-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 19
tan1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometimes I wonder when I look at the quality of gers in Taiwan, HK, Japan, Shanghai and the kind of shit we are getting back home in sillypore. I know I muz have done somehting wrong in my past life to be here
Old 07-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Denny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666
http://www.best161.com/eng/girlsdetails.php?girlid=6293

Call me pure clown for having fiona fantasy but I certainly am so glad to find a gem here. Let me work some more rapport with her for FJ although there are tens if not hundreds of other chicks to play with.

Safe Cheonging Forever
Bros
Great to read your report and glad to know about this Fiona since I am also fantasising her.

http://202.98.123.203:82/gate/big5/w...3_507775.shtml

Luckily, I am going to HK next week and will certainly visit her after meetings.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
hotspud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mong Kok

Hi bros,
Just came back from HK a week ago n wanna share my 2 cents worth. Heeded advice from fellow bros here n even printed out a list of gals pics n addresses that are in my hotel area in Mongkok. yea, i am a bastard as i am there on holidays to visit my gf n yet looking for pros. hee. but i am sure i am not the only bastard around rite?

so anyway, i couldt get any of the gals that were on sex141.com or 161.com as they normally operate till 11 or 1am only. by the time my gf goes back home n i head back to my hotel, its past that time already. anyway, i checked the addresses out. sun hing building looks like a commercial building with niteclubs n saunas on some floors. looks pretty safe. its on the main road of nathan street.

duntak mansion is another building with quite a few gals. i was there pretty late n the gal i was looking for already has her gate closed. the building is really really old n creepy. anyway, the neighbour of this sweet young thing was this hideous lady. check her out http://www.sex141.com/eng/view_id-4258.html can u believe she charges juz S$20 for everything? though i was super horny, her looks n her rates that were a bit tooooo cheap scared me. bros who juz want to release their loads n dun care abt looks can go look for her. i didnt try her myself. Flat A1, 4/F, Dun Tak Mansion, 33 Dundas Street, Mong Kok .

went back with blue balls to my Tatami Hotel which overlooked portland street. then noticed that there were a few brothels in view from my balcony. they looked good from above so i decided to check them out the next day as they operated 24/7. i will recc my hotel to bros here who are on budget as it is in the heart of the red light district n is the cheapest around. room is very very basic... even a lil too basic, but well.. for S$60 a nite during peak (xmas) is not too bad.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 21
hotspud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mongkok 2

2nd night i came back very late again. didnt dare to call those gals who meet in hotels as i was afraid i kena con, so i went into one of those brothels. the sign outside state that they got gals from HK, china, msia, phillipines and even singapore. rates are HK$350 for most except a lil cheaper for filipinos. went up this old building with pink neon lights n stepped into a dodgy place with an ah beng who manned the desk. said i wanted china gal then got shown into room to wait. the room is pretty run-down, nothing compared to our GL. then after 10 mins this china gal came. cant rem the name. looks n body so so only.

then u know lah, china gals, like to dress up nice nice in coats n boots then take so long to undress. then simple shower n lay on the hard bed. had BBBJ then i was so horny liao i ask her lay down... wat followed really turned me off. she raised her arms above her head... n revealed 2 bushes of armpit hair. sigh... i guess she really wanted to prove she's from china. the fuck was SOP then i left... arghh.. DU LAN. went back hotel drink n koon after that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1