The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 非常上海!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
you going上海meh? I thought you going to 下海.... 哈哈哈
If I really wanna go over, company also won't stop me from flying over there for a couple of days to follow-up on the manufacturing progress over there.
Unless you're talking about flying over there week in week out or staying there for 3 months. I still got another island to go you know.
CB:
Old 18-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
If I really wanna go over, company also won't stop me from flying over there for a couple of days to follow-up on the manufacturing progress over there.
you dun forget your previous trip to SH hor .. the fog saved you from buying a new flight ticket ..

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan
Hi to all the Mister Colours,

After reading all yr posts, I can't help but to agree wif Bro Meatlover.

Hope that my kpo-ness not taken in the wrong way, juz to express what some samsters in this forum feel, like the case of Bro Meatlover (hope I'm not wrong on this), and that maybe u guys (can I call u all 好色一族? ), will be willing to share more info to bros who will then have the chance to enjoy what u have enjoyed. (not me hor, me in sg)
TGL: All the west zone ppl very kay-poh 1 ... kekekeke

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: 非常上海!!!

U POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION!!! GO TO ADULT DISCUSSION ABOUT SEX!!!
U think shanghai gong an strict or singapore police more strict??Siao.IF cannot disclose don post here.U think u r THE ONE is it? This international field report only u special??

Y no moderator comment huh? Then next time I start thread say here got lobang there got lobang but everything cannot disclose.Like tat song bo?
Old 18-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro DNAT,

It has been a long time! How are you getting on?

I just want to say that Cool Down everybody!

I read with amusement the posts and the issues raised. I do not verify every post that I read, because there are just too many places and too many things to check. I rather sit back and enjoy the stories or the writings of the fantasies of the brothers. I would rather give comments when I see things that are not right and that I know the place that the brothers are writing about.

For the joint in question, I am not sure it was one of them that I have been to in Shanghai. I though I visited places that were really wild, but am not sure whether I been to the one that they have described. In Beijing, one which been closed down, in Wangfujing Da Jie, my buddy and me even screwed the girls in the joint.

Bro meatlover, I know you discontent, why not just cool down and enjoy the writing.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 18-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
Since like that, I boh wei kong liao. But I still stand against my post previously that posting here won't rise the business profile of the establishment substantially.
Actually all my posts on this thread is to the thread starter. If he don't wanna reveal the location, he shouldn't post all the happenings and cock tease the others here.
Yes. He did share ... Shared his story nia.
Bro meatlover,

Cool down lah! Do what I am doing, please! Read the postings as some interesting stories. I am sure you know of other places if you want to enjoy.

My 2 cent worth

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 18-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
TGL: All the west zone ppl very kay-poh 1 ... kekekeke
I have to admit u r very kpo....
Old 18-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant

Y no moderator comment huh? Then next time I start thread say here got lobang there got lobang but everything cannot disclose.Like tat song bo?
What u want the moderator to comment on??? U start, I zap u. Like tat song bo???
Old 18-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
you dun forget your previous trip to SH hor .. the fog saved you from buying a new flight ticket ..
Halo, the fog/bad weather nearly caused me to buy a new single trip ticket that cost RMB3K+ to come back SG.
CB:
Old 18-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Hi Bro DNAT,

DNAT, this old man, everynights bonk, sure good good.

Quote:
Not happy then ignore loh.... but I will not ignore those small kids, pervert act, PCC into shampoo n food....
Old 18-11-2005, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro meatlover, I know you discontent, why not just cool down and enjoy the writing.
Quote:
Bro meatlover,
Cool down lah! Do what I am doing, please! Read the postings as some interesting stories. I am sure you know of other places if you want to enjoy.
PuTonRen,
I'm discontent cos the thread starter and his colored buddies:
- cock tease readers with juicy happening but reluctant to reveal location of joint, and
- citing 公安 reading this forum as one of their reasons for not revealing.
So what are those colored nicks trying to prove?!?!
CB:
Old 18-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro DNAT,

Yozz bro PTR,

I am fine. How's thing going on at your end? guess you must be quite busy in Shanghai as your project is in full operations now

Okie big bro, I am cool.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
What u want the moderator to comment on??? U start, I zap u. Like tat song bo???
No lah Grand Uncle.At least say like tat post correct bo. Maybe I wrong.If wrong must say sorry. Then next time i can start thread tell people here happening there happening but cannot disclose cause av monitoring this site.(This one I super sure. gong an not so sure they can understand singlish?? )If I tell the shop will kanna closed.

I new here mah.Don know the rules.Need the mod to explain cause I cant find it in the rules and regulation.
Old 18-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant
I new here mah.Don know the rules.
read the FAQs and sticky threads please ....

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
read the FAQs and sticky threads please ....
Been reading for very long liao leh lao da. But neber say can or cannot. U can direct me? Which part got explain this?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1