The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
unclewang12345

Closed Thread

Old 27-08-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future
Re: AMK kakis fall in!

Digressing from discussions about mls, there is a local single mom, with a daughter, who is doing FL in her home at AMK Ave 3. Found on Michat, 200 for 2 shots in 2 hours which is about market rates. The sticker is 100 deposit which rang alarm bells.

She posted a few screenshots of her chats with her customers who made payment and visited her. These of course can be easily faked using 2 Michat accounts.
Just wondering if anyone has come across her or tried her.
Old 27-08-2022, 07:07 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
Digressing from discussions about mls, there is a local single mom, with a daughter, who is doing FL in her home at AMK Ave 3. Found on Michat, 200 for 2 shots in 2 hours which is about market rates. The sticker is 100 deposit which rang alarm bells.

She posted a few screenshots of her chats with her customers who made payment and visited her. These of course can be easily faked using 2 Michat accounts.
Always pay after service but not before. If before..99% of the time is scam...unless you are already with the FL in person ans pay her in advance, then that is the 1%

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 27-08-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5614 / Power: 19
Jaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycu69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Saw that too. Has been in Michat since May ‘22 when added her..
Old 27-08-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

99% fake, never ever deposit anything before service, if want to pay first, make sure you see the person face to face. All those chat with customers are sometimes clones messaging. Careful
Old 27-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1887 / Power: 21
Wdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant futureWdl_guy has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=Apollo;21585386]Coco the lady boss ? how abt her services ?

Anyone can share the lxlx contact, wat to try her

But the front massage bed just toooo open, not good place for action[/Qlady]

Coco is not the lazy boss.
Lady boss is cxxx cxxx

I don't hv lxlx contact. Haven't been there for a long long time.
Old 27-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wefoundlove View Post
P*** t** review

x*** y** hard to break the ice and skills really soso.

Cxcx for some reason will ask to exchange contact and ask u contact her directly instead of book through shop

Xx age around x*** y** but better skills

L*l* not yet try

But more imptly, anyone tried the lady boss? I went once and the center bed was lady boss massaging a customer. Fuiyoh the slurping sound effect and squeking sound of massage bed had my imagination run wild
Totally agree. Pxxg Txx, lxlx is the best ml, Xxxx Yxx is the worse ml, always piano massage only, waste money, rather massage by massage chairs.
Old 28-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2968 / Power: 11
andyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond reputeandyho55 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Saw this on post, is a scam….too good to be true, she can ask for higher price if she is local.
Old 29-08-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Sorry cannot find any thread on area b so post on here as quite close only one mrt stop apart.

Last sat got a contact for ml in area b.
Was interested as the title was label as gem quality.

Rushed down from my house in jurong west.

Location just opposite b mrt.
Environment was the worst I encountered it's a half foot massage half massage.
When I step in all eyes was on me as they knew what I was opt for. There were 2 kids playing in the shop while their dad is having foot massage just awakard.

Led into room small and dusty. The ml was friendly and average looks. Massage was really piano.

What pissed me off was the reviews everyone get to feel the tits. I never got a chance at all . I tried to feel it but she used her hand to brush it off turn off.

A sop no feel hj nothing impressive I could done a better hj.

Rtm not at all. This is far from gem standard. If you can let ppl fondle tits then you refuse me when I paid the exact price please dun expect me as a returning customer. While doing the hj the two kids are running around even knocking on the door I was so scare the door will be opened.
Old 29-08-2022, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I also got this michat too but I deleted that.
Old 29-08-2022, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2049 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
99% fake, never ever deposit anything before service, if want to pay first, make sure you see the person face to face. All those chat with customers are sometimes clones messaging. Careful
Thanks for the advice. I just deleted that.
Old 30-08-2022, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
Sorry cannot find any thread on area b so post on here as quite close only one mrt stop apart.

Last sat got a contact for ml in area b.
Was interested as the title was label as gem quality.

Rushed down from my house in jurong west.

Location just opposite b mrt.
Environment was the worst I encountered it's a half foot massage half massage.
When I step in all eyes was on me as they knew what I was opt for. There were 2 kids playing in the shop while their dad is having foot massage just awakard.

Led into room small and dusty. The ml was friendly and average looks. Massage was really piano.

What pissed me off was the reviews everyone get to feel the tits. I never got a chance at all . I tried to feel it but she used her hand to brush it off turn off.

A sop no feel hj nothing impressive I could done a better hj.

Rtm not at all. This is far from gem standard. If you can let ppl fondle tits then you refuse me when I paid the exact price please dun expect me as a returning customer. While doing the hj the two kids are running around even knocking on the door I was so scare the door will be opened.
thx bro for your review. i saw the post regarding that ml too. wanted to try but lucky saw your review. sounds too good to be true, probably posted by shop owner
Old 30-08-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: AMK kakis fall in!

I received a watsapp from Uniqe spa. (Question is that how they get my number sia?)

Cut the story short:-
Here is the link
https://ibb.co/XkRQnc5

Hv anyone tried ?
One viet lady (ToTo) caught my eyes.

Appreciate some one can share their experience with me. Thanks in adv.
Old 30-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by phelps View Post
I received a watsapp from Uniqe spa. (Question is that how they get my number sia?)

Here is the link

Hv anyone tried ?

I tried Xiang xiang, viet. Not bad. Trying to unlock more of her, she told me she can do more if $$ is good. But i dont know her more is till which level
Old 30-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud ofCherrypink4940 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Here is the link

Hv anyone tried ?

This place very small and squeezy.
Curtain place. Can hear old man talking loudly beside. Not worth it

Last edited by Cherrypink4940; 30-08-2022 at 11:55 AM.
Old 30-08-2022, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3344 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Here is the link

Hv anyone tried ?

The photos are super photoshopped. Xiang xiang doesn't look like the pics at all. She probably early-30s Viet at best. Curtain set up and entry fee higher, 60 or 65 cannot remember. Not really worth it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread