The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

So much speculation on Man Utd next manager.
Tuchel, Southgate, Potter, Zerbi.

Look at the odds here

I personally prefer Julian Nagelsmann, he is young, has established himself sufficiently in Top 4 Leagues, likes to play attacking football.

The rest of Man Utd matches don't hold anymore interest for me, except maybe FA Cup.

Ferguson was rumoured about to get the sack until he won the 1990 FA Cup, the rest is history.
Will history repeat itself ?
ETH knows that only a FA Cup win can save him, will the squad he plays dawn on him that its the squad he can rely on or will he fk it all up again as usual.

Anyways, away win.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Crystal Palace v Man Utd x-x 1-1
Lawro: 2-2
Old 04-05-2024, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Post delete

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 06-05-2024 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-05-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

There is also a lot of speculation of which players will come in.
Sounds exciting, until you think a bit more.
Which decent players are willing to come to play for Man Utd if ETH remains ?
His rep is in tatters, the players he 'developed' suck balls.

Honestly, if you are a Man Utd supporter first, decent player second, and Man Utd wants you to come and play under ETH, would you ?
ETH has to go first, before any decent rebuilding can proceed, even if he wins the FA Cup.
And there is no Champions League to play next season, but will get into Europa League.

Man Utd this season seemed very much like a newly promoted team from the Championship League punching above its weight than a team that finished 3rd last season.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Crystal Palace v Man Utd x-x 1-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Crystal Palace v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I have to say home win

I say 2-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 2-2
So it's either a draw or a loss for the red pussies... the most they can get is 1 point or nothing ...they r limping all the way to the finishing line ...even their nearest rivals Newcastle n Chelsea who were below them hv now overtaken them in the league table...wat a shame

Old 06-05-2024, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
There is also a lot of speculation of which players will come in.
Sounds exciting, until you think a bit more.
Which decent players are willing to come to play for Man Utd if ETH remains ?
His rep is in tatters, the players he 'developed' suck balls.

Honestly, if you are a Man Utd supporter first, decent player second, and Man Utd wants you to come and play under ETH, would you ?
ETH has to go first, before any decent rebuilding can proceed, even if he wins the FA Cup.
And there is no Champions League to play next season, but will get into Europa League.

Man Utd this season seemed very much like a newly promoted team from the Championship League punching above its weight than a team that finished 3rd last season.
Well said...they really need to change 90% of the players n the manager as well

Old 07-05-2024, 07:27 AM
Samster

4-0

Now in 8th place.
Europe position under threat.

Is it strange I am happy Man Utd lost ?
Anything to hammer the nail deeper into ETH's coffin.
Its true that there are problems at Man Utd and he came into it.
But he made it so much worse.

Sale of Man Utd to all out commercial Glazers is, bar none, the worst mistake in Man Utd history.
Old 07-05-2024, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

4-0

Now in 8th place.
Europe position under threat.

Is it strange I am happy Man Utd lost ?
Anything to hammer the nail deeper into ETH's coffin.
Its true that there are problems at Man Utd and he came into it.
But he made it so much worse.

Sale of Man Utd to all out commercial Glazers is, bar none, the worst mistake in Man Utd history.
I could not wake up even though I set the alarm.
Probably it is good as the pussies were hammered 4-0 by a team bottom half of the table.
I was a bit shocked to see the score when I woke up this morning for work.

Highlights showed the Eagles are cutting through like hot knife to butter.
Defence open big big. And Dalot even "assist" in one of the goals.

Expect more thrashing in the remaining 3 matches.
vs Arsenal (home)
vs Newcastle (home)
vs Brighton (away)

Add in the FA Cup against Manchester Blue.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old Yesterday, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
I could not wake up even though I set the alarm.
Probably it is good as the pussies were hammered 4-0 by a team bottom half of the table.
I was a bit shocked to see the score when I woke up this morning for work.

Highlights showed the Eagles are cutting through like hot knife to butter.
Defence open big big. And Dalot even "assist" in one of the goals.

Expect more thrashing in the remaining 3 matches.
vs Arsenal (home)
vs Newcastle (home)
vs Brighton (away)

Add in the FA Cup against Manchester Blue.
Not surprising they were thrashed 4-0 by Palace just a bottom half table team...so shameful...their season has ended early n the useless players r on holiday already...they will be similarly thrashed in their last 3 games against powerful teams like Arsenal, Newcastle n Brighton n also in the FA Cup final cumming soon

sell them all away next season except for the 2 or 3 good ones we know, the Capt being one of them.....see he didn't play n they collapse like a pack of cards n kenna hantum left right n centre by Palace players...mainoo, the good young boy has now been infected by the lazy virus or bug in his team so much so that he now looks like one of them

Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
Samster

As the season draws to a close, I look at Man Utd all over again.

Ratcliffe is in to fix the problems, from the players to the managers to the executive staff and ground staff.
Man Utd has the largest supporting staff in PL, a technical director that was not well versed in soccer matters, paying a premium for players, massively over valuing them.
The rot has set in, maybe Ratcliffe can do something about it.

But I hope he fails and Man Utd rot further.

All the problems started with Glazers, and they have to go.
Only then can the real rebuilding begin.

Before I even knew of Man Utd, they had survived their worst disaster ever, the Munich Air Disaster

Took years until they recovered but recover they did.

Now, Manchester United need to recover from the disaster that is Glazers.
But we can't recover until the Glazers are gone.

P/S: Just read that Nagelsmann has extended his contract with Germany, thats one promising coach out.
Man Utd should just continue with ETH, as long as Man Utd keep losing value for the Glazers.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
sell them all away next season except for the 2 or 3 good ones we know, the Capt being one of them.....see he didn't play n they collapse like a pack of cards n kenna hantum left right n centre by Palace players...mainoo, the good young boy has now been infected by the lazy virus or bug in his team so much so that he now looks like one of them
The defender crisis gone deeper with Maguire unable to play.
So, the CB pairing were Casemiro and Evans.
Got sources say Evans just recovered and only attend a few trainings. He even failed the pre-match fitness. ETH no choice still have to put him in because no one else liao.
As expected they can't keep up with Olise and Mateta.
Didn't expect the absence of Bruno made such a great impact on the team.

P.S. : BVB eliminate PSG in the UCL semi finals. Sancho is in the line up. Would be a slap on ETH face if BVB wins the UCL Finals. LOL!!

Last edited by lacoruna69; Yesterday at 07:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Man Utd should just continue with ETH, as long as Man Utd keep losing value for the Glazers.
Don't lose hope, Bro.

The Red Devils will bounce back someday.

Next season will be easier on us. Because if the team draw/lose, this is a norm.
If win, it is double joy!

Due to our expectations being lowered. Lol!!

Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't lose hope, Bro.

The Red Devils will bounce back someday.

Next season will be easier on us. Because if the team draw/lose, this is a norm.
If win, it is double joy!

Due to our expectations being lowered. Lol!!
How low a mighty giant hv fallen ...sigh...but is the club going to continue to lose like this in the next season like a pack of cards crumbling in almost every game ??..

Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
The defender crisis gone deeper with Maguire unable to play.
So, the CB pairing were Casemiro and Evans.
Got sources say Evans just recovered and only attend a few trainings. He even failed the pre-match fitness. ETH no choice still have to put him in because no one else liao.
As expected they can't keep up with Olise and Mateta.
Didn't expect the absence of Bruno made such a great impact on the team.

P.S. : BVB eliminate PSG in the UCL semi finals. Sancho is in the line up. Would be a slap on ETH face if BVB wins the UCL Finals. LOL!!
Can't get from the academy meh ?? ...always playing those loser players who continue to embarrass him by letting in goals n not bothered to attack or defend properly e.g Dalot, AWB etc etc...read a report that says without those goals n assist by Bruno this season, the team would be somewhere near the relegation zone by now..
that is how impt he is to the club

Old Today, 04:19 PM
Samster

Man Utd is, according to latest report, the most valuable club in the world.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...-160m-29132457

It is strange that despite the years of underachievement, their value goes the opposite direction.

They certainly have much better marketing people than soccer people.

Man Utd are 9/2 odds to win the FA Cup, every $2 you bet will get you $9 if you win.
Man City is reverse, $9 will get you $2.

In spite of everything, I want Man Utd to win, but I guess we all know what will happen.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1