The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 26-02-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Become more greedy after she got all the recommendations by fellow bros. It used to be $80 all in including clearing all blanks in mouth.
Yup.

Her services nothing to shout about. Went there once and regretted it. I am a visual person so seeing an auntie with saggy breast does not work it for me. Even though cheaper than the rest, I did not rtf.
Old 26-02-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
playboy96 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyzfire View Post
Try S** S** instead from the same joint. She's my regular Yishun ML. She speaks really good English so easy to talk with too.

What services you can get from her is of course based on you and what time you book her for.
Bro, able to share contact and dmg? Thank you.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try S** S** instead from the same joint. She's my regular Yishun ML. She speaks really good English so easy to talk with too.

What services you can get from her is of course based on you and what time you book her for.
I see Shasha before. Big body size but not fat, face cmi so never tried. She and Anne is the pioneer in the shop.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 27-02-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tinkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

normally you all go at what timing?
I used to go closing cause more discrete, but now need to change to earlier timing. trying to gauge a suitable yet discrete timing.
actually, more important is maintain the fun.
Old 28-02-2024, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hunterlol69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker87 View Post
Can anyone share their FR with the one starting with C ending with Y @ J* Thanks in advance!
I tried bro, she’s alright. Discount from face ofc but aside from that nothing too special lol.
Old 28-02-2024, 02:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Yup.

Her services nothing to shout about. Went there once and regretted it. I am a visual person so seeing an auntie with saggy breast does not work it for me. Even though cheaper than the rest, I did not rtf.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 28-02-2024, 02:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15631 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Yup.

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old 28-02-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siamkia99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

What's the rate like, cxcx u got try before. Photo like abit bah bah but dk can go until where. Latest got one lenx from China one. I think most bros only try annx before but the up price part abut turn off
Old 28-02-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 12
loveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveletters is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazaaf View Post
L**** is back at FS. For bros who know who I am referring to.
Bro which l...the viet or prc?
Old 28-02-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Become more greedy after she got all the recommendations by fellow bros. It used to be $80 all in including clearing all blanks in mouth.
Mine was $80 with plastic...
Old 29-02-2024, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
Mine was $80 with plastic...
Plastic ?!? A cling wrap or plastic bag ? I know some ML do this to prevent getting caught with cap inside shop.
Old 29-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 3
LeePhat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeePhat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeePhat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place definitely not short of FRs but heres mine

Y***Y*** from J*
First time visiting this shop, decided to book her after combing through the FRs here and it was up to expectation.

Massage wise not the hardest out there, but a comfortable strength. Think cause first visit, there was only subtle teasing throughout. Relatively chatty throughout the session but I prefer to relax and enjoy.

Was a bit disappointed there was no HDLY when she ask me flip over, so I decided to ask her for it. Ask and you shall receive hahaha. One of the better endings I had, nice and sensual. Unlike those MLs that death grip your 2IC and do fast and furious, then complain why take so long.

At the end she commented 30 mins wasted, probably cause my first visit and she dont know what I was looking for. She say she wont give me chance next visit . Hopefully next visit more exciting
Old 29-02-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Cruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCruiseshhip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksnow987 View Post
This place definitely not short of FRs but heres mine

Y***Y*** from J*
First time visiting this shop, decided to book her after combing through the FRs here and it was up to expectation.

Massage wise not the hardest out there, but a comfortable strength. Think cause first visit, there was only subtle teasing throughout. Relatively chatty throughout the session but I prefer to relax and enjoy.

Was a bit disappointed there was no HDLY when she ask me flip over, so I decided to ask her for it. Ask and you shall receive hahaha. One of the better endings I had, nice and sensual. Unlike those MLs that death grip your 2IC and do fast and furious, then complain why take so long.

At the end she commented 30 mins wasted, probably cause my first visit and she dont know what I was looking for. She say she wont give me chance next visit . Hopefully next visit more exciting
Did you take the 89 package bro
Old 29-02-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 3
LeePhat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeePhat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLeePhat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiseshhip View Post
Did you take the 89 package bro
From info here, no 89 you will get a first level room. Counter also auto prompt for 89 when making payment.
Old 29-02-2024, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
YishunDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been weeks since I went for massage as workload is crazy after CNY. Decided to book an appointment with D****** at J* again. To my surprise she still remember me. I lied down and let her do her thing while she eventually popped the GQ. Wanted to make full use of the time but skills is too sensual that it only took me a few minutes for me to finish off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1