The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2021, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
bonking2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonking2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Queensway Shopping Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonking2 View Post
Bros, i found the location. PM me if interested
Will only share with bros with points. Do uo my points onced share with u. Thank you
Old 15-12-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 19
juessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuessmal is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Will only share with bros with points. Do uo my points onced share with u. Thank you
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 15-12-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shikamaru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm share contact ?
Old 15-12-2021, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6600 View Post
Is it, near Indian Hair Saloon ?
Malay barber shop lah
Old 15-12-2021, 08:42 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Malay barber shop lah
Near the 4D shop?
Old 15-12-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Near the 4D shop?
Next to the malay barber have 3 massage shops almost next to each other in a row. Middle one undergoing reno now.
Old 15-12-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 5
BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!BeardBear0101 is one of the Best!

I went to try and was assigned the viet ml. There are 2 ml in this shop, one PRC (Axx) and one Viet.

Name: Xxxxg (use chinese to pronourn)
Looks:6/10 gnd kind of viet, not very pretty but acceptable. Like mid 20s
Attitude: Friendly, but hard to communicate cos she can't speak chinese or english
Body: A+ cup, petite and slim
Massage:6.5/10 passed my benchmark, know how to strench your muscle with strength

There is only one toliet in the shop. Need to walk all the way back. I guess tenants living upstair also use the same toliet cos I heard door opening from back to use toliet.

Curtain type massage shop. Which made me sian was ml kept both the curtain Infront and at right side (facing door) opened initially, which was totally no privacy. I was at the second bed, so any bro walk pass sure see my backside one. So, I insist ml to close the curtains, but she still kept the side curtain open 1/3. Which anyone walk pass sure can see inside.

Ml when massage no scare to sit on top of me and don't scare her legs to brush against my skin. When left 30 mins, ml asked me turn over, and I thought so fast want gq liao. Actually no, was doing front tight muscule and groain area stretching. Then GQ was auto given. Very werid was she doesn't allow me to roam her top and dodging my attempts to touch her neh neh even with her clothes on. She didn't even lift her shirt. But, she undress her pant and allowed roaming below, which was brushy. GQ was nothing to shout about leh.

After service finish, she go out to take warm wet towel to help clean me. Although, she did not state amount, gave her $50 which she glady accept.

RTM: Dmg $50 1hr $50 GQ. No hard sell bullshit. Not time eater. Only if my regular ml is not around or I lazy to travel to other places. Perhaps, next time to I try the PRC ml, which never got to see her. Shop was in view of food patrons, and got a few bros next door sitting outside

Last edited by BeardBear0101; 16-12-2021 at 12:52 AM.
Old 16-12-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Next to the malay barber have 3 massage shops almost next to each other in a row. Middle one undergoing reno now.
I think not that area. I will try my luck in the next few weeks (clearing leave). If I cannot find I will pm bonk bro.
Old 16-12-2021, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
I think not that area. I will try my luck in the next few weeks (clearing leave). If I cannot find I will pm bonk bro.
Might be you can find something new too?

Fastest way, go for a haircut and at the same time ask the barber or those abangs hanging outside the barber shop if they see any chio MLs or not, lol
Old 17-12-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro...can share contact for this? Thanks...
Old 18-12-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
paradox87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can ctc bro thnks
Old 18-12-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

Any recent reviews on S___ G______ Spa ?
Good massage only ?
Old 18-12-2021, 10:29 AM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBear0101 View Post
I went to try and was assigned the viet ml. There are 2 ml in this shop, one PRC (Axx) and one Viet.

Name: Xxxxg (use chinese to pronourn)
Looks:6/10 gnd kind of viet, not very pretty but acceptable. Like mid 20s
Attitude: Friendly, but hard to communicate cos she can't speak chinese or english
Body: A+ cup, petite and slim
Massage:6.5/10 passed my benchmark, know how to strench your muscle with strength

There is only one toliet in the shop. Need to walk all the way back. I guess tenants living upstair also use the same toliet cos I heard door opening from back to use toliet.

Curtain type massage shop. Which made me sian was ml kept both the curtain Infront and at right side (facing door) opened initially, which was totally no privacy. I was at the second bed, so any bro walk pass sure see my backside one. So, I insist ml to close the curtains, but she still kept the side curtain open 1/3. Which anyone walk pass sure can see inside.

Ml when massage no scare to sit on top of me and don't scare her legs to brush against my skin. When left 30 mins, ml asked me turn over, and I thought so fast want gq liao. Actually no, was doing front tight muscule and groain area stretching. Then GQ was auto given. Very werid was she doesn't allow me to roam her top and dodging my attempts to touch her neh neh even with her clothes on. She didn't even lift her shirt. But, she undress her pant and allowed roaming below, which was brushy. GQ was nothing to shout about leh.

After service finish, she go out to take warm wet towel to help clean me. Although, she did not state amount, gave her $50 which she glady accept.

RTM: Dmg $50 1hr $50 GQ. No hard sell bullshit. Not time eater. Only if my regular ml is not around or I lazy to travel to other places. Perhaps, next time to I try the PRC ml, which never got to see her. Shop was in view of food patrons, and got a few bros next door sitting outside
Cannot teh neh neh or zhut zhut buay song liao
Old 18-12-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Lighttc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bros, i found the location. PM me if interested
Hi bro can share the location? TIA
Old 18-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGhappyman View Post
Cannot teh neh neh or zhut zhut buay song liao
Apparently teh and zhut zhut below is allowed tho, from the FRs?

Normally if a ML can draw $50 tips with no teh neh neh or zhut zhut given, why should she offer?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1