The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cuckold fetish how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkgreentea View Post
The thought actually came to my mind several times. But not sure if I can live if my gf decided to enjoy it and it becomes regular hahaha. Heart still can't tahan.

Yeah it's not easy, unless you're someone like me, i have zero ego and temper de. But i still afraid she might run away after we tried it.

I'm someone who will forgive her even if she cheats on me (well it's my fetish anyway) as long she come back to me in the end. We're currently kind of sticking to one guy, cause she love his thick dick.
So yeah, it's hot as hell watching another guy pump your girl hard and your horny as f girl ride them like no tomorrow.

So yeah if you got even abit of ego.... Don't think it's for you.

Can Pm me to exchange tele if you guys want advice or just want to chat ya!
Old 15-08-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JustLooking84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
Had this fetish for quite sometime after hearing my gf sharing about her pass experience... really tempted to find a guy here to sleep with my gf while I watch or maybe join in the fun. My gf is those playful type, and she's very open to it. Just wondering should i go ahead with it or not.

Any guy here have experience with sharing your wife/gf? would like to hear some interesting stories.
TBH, if you never tried it before, start from something like her chatting with guy online (Tinder/telegram/dating app) and moving to a simple date see u can take it or not, it might be a turn on or result in jealousy as it move on. Do have the rules in place to safeguard your relationship.

Can you afford to lose her if she fall in love with that guy? Can you take it when you see her shiok face getting fk by someone and probably not that shiok face when doing with u again?

Alternatively, you can be the one in contact with guys without her having connection with them.
Old 15-08-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 10
SchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchoolOfLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLooking84 View Post
Do have the rules in place to safeguard your relationship
This is very important when it comes to such relationships
Old 15-08-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLooking84 View Post
TBH, if you never tried it before, start from something like her chatting with guy online (Tinder/telegram/dating app) and moving to a simple date see u can take it or not, it might be a turn on or result in jealousy as it move on. Do have the rules in place to safeguard your relationship.

Can you afford to lose her if she fall in love with that guy? Can you take it when you see her shiok face getting fk by someone and probably not that shiok face when doing with u again?

Alternatively, you can be the one in contact with guys without her having connection with them.
Haha yeah i know that, i re up my post cause i wanted to share with ppl that have the same cuckold fetish on how i finally did it.

I'm not jealous type, no temper, no ego problem. But yes, I'm afraid of losing her, so it's very risky i know that. So i can only pray our relationship won't have any changes in the far future. But in fact, it's becoming even better now after we tried 3P.

Also fyi, so far im the only one that can make her squirt and cum hard, the other 2 guys with bigger dick was unable to do it haha
Old 17-08-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the engineer's approach.
Old 17-08-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Old 17-08-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Hahaha so true, but yeah i at hosayliao already
Old 17-08-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
Hahaha so true, but yeah i at hosayliao already
Nice.. You lucky man! All the best, hope to have some write up for your journey for us that is at the other box.
Old 17-08-2023, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

We have been married for years , tried all kind of small dildo to huge dildo
DP with toys on her ..just want more thrill and spice up our boring sex life
Last month , we were in Bangkok and visit a restaurant near our hotel served by Thai hunks ·She was so excited by one of the Thai hunk look like the HongKong
Actor -Moses Chan Ho.
The in charge told me that they are able outcall to hotel by paying the 8000 baht
For massage aka cow boy .
Fetish Lai Liao
Old 17-08-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
We have been married for years , tried all kind of small dildo to huge dildo
DP with toys on her ..just want more thrill and spice up our boring sex life
Last month , we were in Bangkok and visit a restaurant near our hotel served by Thai hunks ·She was so excited by one of the Thai hunk look like the HongKong
Actor -Moses Chan Ho.
The in charge told me that they are able outcall to hotel by paying the 8000 baht
For massage aka cow boy .
Fetish Lai Liao
Than? Got out call? 3P ur wife?
Old 17-08-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Than? Got out call? 3P ur wife?
Yes , I arrange the outcall service to our hotel room for oil massage for my wife .
He do all full cat bath services on my wife body and use his dick rubbing my wife pussy arousal water but without entering the love holes.
The indicator him no fucking allow - maybe I am not ready …hahaha
My wife enjoy been served by this hunk with reward him a bbbj to release the fluid .
The mixed feeling make me fuck me wife 2 times that night .
Old 17-08-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yes , I arrange the outcall service to our hotel room for oil massage for my wife .
He do all full cat bath services on my wife body and use his dick rubbing my wife pussy arousal water but without entering the love holes.
The indicator him no fucking allow - maybe I am not ready …hahaha
My wife enjoy been served by this hunk with reward him a bbbj to release the fluid .
The mixed feeling make me fuck me wife 2 times that night .
Farking hot bro! Were u there? Or u left them alone?
Old 18-08-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Farking hot bro! Were u there? Or u left them alone?
I am in the room sitting there to see with pole standing position
Otherwise he may fuck my wife raw …. Hahaha
The Thai hunk really provide a good licking services include the ass rim
Old 18-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am in the room sitting there to see with pole standing position
Otherwise he may fuck my wife raw …. Hahaha
The Thai hunk really provide a good licking services include the ass rim
Heeheehee, u really knows what's on my mind.
Old 18-08-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
After "getting used to" seeing your wife or girlfriend having sex with another guy, would you become less interested to have sex with her alone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1