The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pino's Pub in JB

Cool Box is located in Taman Gaya, same owner as Midnite but the gals did complain abt the customer in CoolBox, very rough cos mostly blue collar workers there.

Amazing is located in Taman Iskandar, at the rear end of Sentosa opposite Peking Resturant, Under a sign board CityBoy snooker where opposite, there is a shell station around. The owner of the pub is rumoured to be the BF of our Princess, Yes, TMJ's Auntie. Till date, no raid there.
Happy Hour RM128 for 3 bucket of calsberg.

Latest news, this is interesting, just received a call from my long lost PRC and another pinoy last night,

They are working in a pub call DeCool, in Pelangi, Jalan Kunning. No time to visit there yet and wonder how is culture like where you have a pub with both PRC and Pinoy.
Happy hour RM100 for 3 bucket of Anchor.

My experience is Pinoy will give you GFE with Drinks return but PRC will hassle you for tips and no GFE. Interesting isn't it.

Will be out only on Friday cos this few days busy working on my short game at club house green and long iron in driving Losing 15 m per club and got to work it back
Old 25-04-2007, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Kena 'conned' by Pino gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Oh that was in Clark Airbase...got cheated due to compassion, anyway it was no fun keeping them around if they kept on pestering for a release to go home.

Next strategy is to change to non-compassion [no more nice guy for me...will fuck them physically and verbally to get the message across that they should stop their nonsence] and change many partners throughuot the night loh.
Prof,

Always use the 3Fs Principles and you NEVER go wrong !

F ind

F uck

F orget
Old 25-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
But can I ask where is Cool Box and Amaxing Wizard located? Been 2 Yuan, Midnite, Bachelor n Pepper but not the 2 u mentioned.
MIDNITE? waw... when u go? i thought that u not going there alone... and this month u r an angle & good man... how come u changes so fast 1..... so did u get any gals there that can give u GFE?...
Old 25-04-2007, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Latest news, this is interesting, just received a call from my long lost PRC and another pinoy last night,

They are working in a pub call DeCool, in Pelangi, Jalan Kunning. No time to visit there yet and wonder how is culture like where you have a pub with both PRC and Pinoy.
In regard to DeCool, I can help. Besides 6" Boy, my another nickname is "Prince of Pub", so don play play wit me

I was at DeCool last night. There are 5 to 6 PRC gilrs there but no pinos.

Since I am not so regular with PRC and have yet to understand the culture, so I dare not squeeze their neh neh. But one of the girl very wild and playful and she like to stick with me and can feel her neh neh rubbing my arm. Maybe if I go few more times, I will try to eat her "taufu".

The girls claimed that they are below 30 years old but they look older than their age. But who care, under the deem light and after some beers, can still tolerant.

Ordered 3 bucket cost about RM125.00 (my frend paid so I not so sure). But my fren said he don like because the girl look old (mature).

I gave my girl tips of RM20 before I leave. Generally, they won't ask for LD but will ask for tips before u leave.

After I left DeCool, I went to look see look see my Pino's GF at Pepper. Not many customers last night and the girl also not much. 2 girls attacking my Didi at the same time. Damage = LD X 2 = RM40.
Old 25-04-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
fucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucker101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy View Post
Since I am not so regular with PRC and have yet to understand the culture, so I dare not squeeze their neh neh. But one of the girl very wild and playful and she like to stick with me and can feel her neh neh rubbing my arm. Maybe if I go few more times, I will try to eat her "taufu".

I went to look see look see my Pino's GF at Pepper. Not many customers last night and the girl also not much. 2 girls attacking my Didi at the same time. Damage = LD X 2 = RM40.
Bro... how come u go there without squeeze neh neh? u r a boobs lover rite? or their neh neh not big enough for u? that's why u go to Pepper squeeze neh neh... and your didi really growth up this time... the length already can let 2 gals to hold on... so as KTL said u should changes ur nick to 9"boy...
Old 25-04-2007, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
jjmyarea deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fucker101 View Post
MIDNITE? waw... when u go?
Aiyah bro I m an angel, a saint or a monk 4 now. No lies. If I go 2 pino sure jio u all one.

When i said I been there meaning I know tis places. I been Midnite oso, but a couple mths back mah.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
Cool Box is located in Taman Gaya.
Amazing is located in Taman Iskandar.
They are working in a pub call DeCool, in Pelangi, Jalan Kunning.

Will be out only on Friday cos this few days busy working on my short game at club house green and long iron in driving. Losing 15 m per club and got to work it back
Thanks bro 4 the infor. Noted ye timing n ye a golf enthusiast. But pls dun try 2 put golf ball in different "hole" like the bugger hightlighted in the news put up by Bro KTL. U dun 12 sent her 2 hospital hor.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
"Prince of Pubs"

[QUOTE=6" Boy]
After I left DeCool, I went to look see look see my Pino's GF at Pepper. Not many customers last night and the girl also not much. 2 girls attacking my Didi at the same time.

Quote:
Bro... how come u go there without squeeze neh neh? u r a boobs lover rite? or their neh neh not big enough for u? that's why u go to Pepper squeeze neh neh... and your didi really growth up this time... the length already can let 2 gals to hold on... so as KTL said u should changes ur nick to 9"boy...
That's right ! I really envy you ...... not many people have 6" cock ...... but your cock will soon become 9" with so many gals wanting to 'pull' it
Old 25-04-2007, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
In regard to DeCool, I can help. Besides 6" Boy, my another nickname is "Prince of Pub", so don play play wit me.
OK-lar Prince of Pub, who 12 play play wif u. I just 12 play play with PRC mm or Pino gal. Local Chinese Man??

Quote:
..... that's why u go to Pepper squeeze neh neh... and your didi really growth up this time... the length already can let 2 gals to hold on... so as KTL said u should changes ur nick to 9"boy...

2 hand x 6" = 12inch = 1 foot. Where got 9"? Maths not lidat meh?
Old 25-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Samster

Videos of Pino gals

For those of you who are 'hooked' on Pino gals, here are some videos to 'refresh' your minds (and eyes) :-

Old 26-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Samster

Thanks 4 refreshing some memories thro ye video on the crazy pino gals.

Last time, a nite at the pino pub, not much customer, got a set of beer but finish by this 3 pino gals. WTF right but ok-lar... becoz after they high very fun hor. One go sit on the high table, another gal plying tat gal leg open wide wide. The gals laugh like mad. Really wild!!!

Like some KTV scene but tis rather public leh wif no VIP room.
Old 26-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjmyarea View Post
Aiyah bro I m an angel, a saint or a monk 4 now
Waaaaa mai ar ni kuan lerrr, i will be going to JB on early May, was thinking of have a TCSS with you all ler.....
Old 26-04-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorken View Post
Waaaaa mai ar ni kuan lerrr, i will be going to JB on early May, was thinking of have a TCSS with you all ler.....
hey bro, u coming 2 Jb on 3rd May??? I may close for the moment but still can tcss one. But may not able 2 join u all others if any 4 further safari adventure lor.

I can contact some bros c if them free to tcss and adventure wif u or not. Firm up ye time, date. PM me ye contact no if u convenient.
Old 26-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 18
Gorken is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGorken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sure, will pm you when i confirm my schedule..
Old 26-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Samster

Wild PRC gals in Pub

Quote:
In regard to DeCool, I can help.

I was at DeCool last night. There are 5 to 6 PRC gilrs there but no pinos.

Since I am not so regular with PRC and have yet to understand the culture, so I dare not squeeze their neh neh. But one of the girl very wild and playful and she like to stick with me and can feel her neh neh rubbing my arm.
Did you see something like this in DeCool ?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1