The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-02-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

A previous mummy of mine is now working in a club called florence. Anything you guys can add such as pricing, girl quality ,type of music etc etc would be appreciated. I've been looking through whatever info I can find on the net but alot of it is pretty dated. Even the pics posted are like from 2013
Old 02-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
rantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thought I might shed some light on my very recent 5D4N trip to Bangkok. It can be rather lengthy so I ask for your indulgence. I will also be using some abbreviations – those who frequent these places will know where I’m referring to.

I’ve been visiting Bangkok for about 4 times a year for the past 10 years since I was 18. I don’t know if that makes me a regular but I think I’ve seen my fair share of places to visit and built solid rapports with hotel staff and business owners.

Due to work commitments, this was my first trip to Bangkok in a year. Hence I decided to venture into new ground to see what was on offer. Boy was I surprised at my findings.

Saphan Khwai (approximately 300m walk from Saphan Khwai BTS)

I’ve always been visiting NEP so I decided to stray and explore this place so many people have been talking about. Entered T-Ded99 at around 9pm (Friday) and was ushered to a booth. Place looks old and dingy, what you would expect if the place existed in the late 1990s to early 2000s. Looked at the price menu and saw that a beer costs 140B – I thought to myself why the hype since it didn't differ much from NEP (80-160B) and SCB (140-180B).

My order for beer came and to my surprise it was a 660ml bottle instead of the usual 330ml you get at NEP. I would say slightly better value there. Looked around to scout for a potential night-time playmate – plenty of girls I should say, but the prettier ones were already seated with their regulars. Finished up my drink and chatted with the MMS for a bit. Paid up and left. Found out that it opens at 8pm and closes at 4am. Bottom line, not somewhere I would visit again.

The Lord (approximately 300m from Hwai Khuang MRT)

Decided to try somewhere new as I usually visit Nataree and Poseidon. Very pretty girls were on offer when I arrived at The Lord. It was around 4pm (Saturday) so only 7 girls were available. Prices were steep – ranging from 3400 – 9900B for normal class girls to XX class models. Had a good chat with the PPS and left for Nataree since they had more girls on offer (more than 50 when I arrived at 4.45pm).

Nana Plaza

Entered my regular AGG bars – RB1 and R&B Bar (formerly R4). Was greeted by my friendly MMSs and was told of the newcomers. Some looked alright – could have been the lighting and the beer goggles (this lightweight already had a grand total of 4 beers prior).

Just one or two years ago (I think), ST used to cost be 2500B in R&B. Now it has gone up to 3000B for ST and 6000B for LT. LT only covers you for 6 hours. Most girls are also more reluctant to stay beyond 5am the next morning or even be barfined for LT. Spoke to 4 girls that night, mostly just making my presence felt. Times have changed I guess. Girls are now more picky yet customers are still willing to paying such rates. Most girls will also try to leech at least 2 LDs from you if they sense you are not going to barfine them. Left after paying the bill.

Went down to RB1 and MMS immediately brought me my regular girl. Sat for 3 drinks, barfined and left.

Massage parlours along Sukhumvit Soi 33

5 mins walking into Soi 33 you will see massage shops on your left and right. They are not discreet at all. Saw Akane (some have commented on this place before) and Love Teen (further up from Mitu). Prices here are competitive – 60mins for just over 1000B. Girls however, are limited (Love Teen had 7 girls, Akane had 5) and not lookers. This was slightly after 1.30 pm (Sunday). I moved on to Mitu.

My intention of exploring Soi 33 was to visit Mitu on my final afternoon in Bangkok. There was quite a lot of hype about their good service so it made me curious. When I arrived at around 2 pm, only 3 of the 15 girls were available. Before me were 2 Japanese dudes but they also left upon knowing the lack of girls at that time. IMO, the prices here are extremely steep for a 50 min massage, unless you go for their rookie girls (2000B). Even so, 2000B can easily get you a 1.5 hr session elsewhere. A session here can cost on the upwards of 3500B.

Walked out and headed to Healthland for a 2 hr traditional massage (550B) before taking a taxi to the airport.

Summary

Indeed, times are changing. The new prices and timings are here to stay. Either get used to it or find somewhere else to monger. For me, I just enjoy the vibe this city exudes and the availability of girls. This is just something that Singapore cannot provide. Everything I have commented on so far is just my own opinion. I welcome you to correct my perception and engage in healthy and constructive discussions.
Old 02-02-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

is the pimp now still the most happening G club?

it's been more than a year since i last went to bkk so not sure about the cheonging scene now
Old 02-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Summary

Indeed, times are changing. The new prices and timings are here to stay. Either get used to it or find somewhere else to monger. For me, I just enjoy the vibe this city exudes and the availability of girls. This is just something that Singapore cannot provide. Everything I have commented on so far is just my own opinion. I welcome you to correct my perception and engage in healthy and constructive discussions.
wah bro, i wanted to plan a trip to bkk to monger for a few days but now i a bit sian hahaha. in total, i have been to bkk twice only, so i don't know a lot yet. i'm an agg person, so i only frequent the aggs at nep and sc. went to climaxx and onyx a few times.

in my 2 cents, i had came across bar girls who will provide u with better service like better gfe and more submissive when u bring them back...but these are the average and older ones who know their market value...especially when they compete with those fairer, syts. i have made love with some avg ones and i think they didn't have sex for a long time and they were really wet and they enjoyed it! haha

i think that for those ang pais, it's very hard to get good service from them...well all they want is just to shag you and then return back to their bar to milk as much money as possible. i mean, most of them do this, but i have met (very few) girls who just wanna have fun and are really easy going.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sun: went to Baccara first at 9ish. Sat at bar counter and ogled at the syt. It was filled with mostly Japanese though there are some groups of Koreans n ang mo. Many syt but sadly most of them don't have eyes on me. Left after about an hour and went to NEP.
Again headed to RB3, thinking of bar fining the same girl on the previous night. She wasn't working and I had to settle for another syt. It was quiet with few customers and once again both mms n girl asked if I like st. I told them I don't like and within seconds,the girl left.

Dropped by RB4,which was just as bad. Little girls but good enough crowd with one or two empty tables.

Conclusion: no luck this trip.
Cost: noticed drinks are on upward trend. Paid 350baht for LD and a beer on both occasions.
St rates were 2500 on sat and 3000 on sun. Surprise barfine was 100.

seriously, bro????? no luck ah? i mean, there are a TON of girls there...surely u can find some pussy who will go with you one...have u tried thermae? just walk around and pick one. there are ok looking ones too.

i think hor, when we cheong, our first impression is very impt...like for eg...i go into a bar i like, and then i buy 1-2 girls 1-2 LDs. and u know...just as we are oogling at them, they are silently observing us ...which ones are the whales and which ones are see beh neow kind. i have seen a handful of ang mohs who just sit there nursing his drinks and spacing out at the pussies and boobs and virtually no girls approached him! smile, make eye contact, flirt a lot and wave

i personally prefer to splash a little bit more baht on my first night and then when i come back again, even the waitress notice me and hold my hand and put me into a 'reserved' seat - all these for 1 LD for her last night!!

i think must appear generous, and treat a bit of LD a little at the beginning, and then the girls will see that u have loads of cash, and it is US who choose them, not the other way round. we come here to play and have a fucking good time, so they must know their place.

remember, confidence and generousity are key to attract girls..!
Old 03-02-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
i think must appear generous, and treat a bit of LD a little at the beginning, and then the girls will see that u have loads of cash, and it is US who choose them, not the other way round. we come here to play and have a fucking good time, so they must know their place.

remember, confidence and generousity are key to attract girls..!
power la bro..

golden advice for all newbies out there~
Old 03-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

rantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrantvsrave is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post

in my 2 cents, i had came across bar girls who will provide u with better service like better gfe and more submissive when u bring them back...but these are the average and older ones who know their market value...especially when they compete with those fairer, syts. i have made love with some avg ones and i think they didn't have sex for a long time and they were really wet and they enjoyed it! haha

i think that for those ang pais, it's very hard to get good service from them...well all they want is just to shag you and then return back to their bar to milk as much money as possible. i mean, most of them do this, but i have met (very few) girls who just wanna have fun and are really easy going.
I agree with your sentiments. Perhaps that is why Ang Mohs prefer the type (dark skinned Isaan types) which we do not like. The fairer skinned ones knows that the Japs and Koreans are willing to spend on them, hence the demand and poorer service. Usually those girls that initiate conversation or eye contact are the ones that are more into you and will give better service.

Nowadays I just go with the recommendations of my regular MMS. As long as the girl she recommends is a 7/10 for me, she can have my 600B.

Last edited by rantvsrave; 03-02-2016 at 02:21 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-02-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

I believe, even in a "pussy for sale" situation, there must be a fair bit of physical attraction the WL has for the potential client....my personal sexperience with HK friend almost 5 yrs back in NANA below is evidence of my theory:-
HK friend is darker skin tone and gym freak, so he looks real good and healthy, whereas i am scrawly and fair, looked like a sick motherscrewing zombie at best.
That night we went to 3 Agogos in NANA, all ladies clung to him despite he saying that i am his "boss" and all drinks were to be paid by me, etc. (he actually gave me THB15,000 to play along with my theory testing). I was proven right.
Since then, i relied more on my "Fab Five" and hardly step into an Agogo.

Last edited by PleasePCC; 03-02-2016 at 01:12 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 03-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantvsrave View Post
I agree with your sentiments. Perhaps that is why Ang Mohs prefer the type (dark skinned Nissan types) which we do not like.
I am curious what is Nissan types? Can I have lexus type instead?
Old 03-02-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am curious what is Nissan types? Can I have lexus type instead?
Autocorrect is a bitch.
Old 03-02-2016, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 19
icehaya69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my second day at Bkk, looking for some bro to chiong together tonight, anyone do lets me know
Old 03-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
I believe, even in a "pussy for sale" situation, there must be a fair bit of physical attraction the WL has for the potential client....
In general in order to give a good impression personal grooming is the most important whether one is handsome or not, rich or poor.

Nonetheless we can always rely on our "Fab Five" good buddy when things go south.
Old 03-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
In general in order to give a good impression personal grooming is the most important whether one is handsome or not, rich or poor.

Nonetheless we can always rely on our "Fab Five" good buddy when things go south.
hey it's true. my agg girls (chio ones) tell me they dun like china men coz they dress sloppily and look backwards, machiam like villagers. so...yap, dress sense is still impt even though u have the cash haha
Old 03-02-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since then, i relied more on my "Fab Five" and hardly step into an Agogo.
bro, u can try meiki fleshlight...i recently bought one, qnd yes, sometimes it is better than sex! muahahahaha ok. they're good for those quickies
Old 03-02-2016, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantvsrave View Post
I agree with your sentiments. Perhaps that is why Ang Mohs prefer the type (dark skinned Isaan types) which we do not like. The fairer skinned ones knows that the Japs and Koreans are willing to spend on them, hence the demand and poorer service. Usually those girls that initiate conversation or eye contact are the ones that are more into you and will give better service.

Nowadays I just go with the recommendations of my regular MMS. As long as the girl she recommends is a 7/10 for me, she can have my 600B.
yap, until now i still rem my dark skinned milf whom i bf at nep...spankys i think. she has a kid, working to support her whole family. but it was one of the best sex i had...she dry humped me at the agg and even pulled down her bra to let me suckle at her full B boobs. she said, u want go back hotel? no hotel yet ok...we can stay here first, up to u. haha really good service leh. i was thinking at that time, wah fuck, those chio ones quickly drag u to get it done and over with so that they can come back and earn maybe another 1-2 STs. or if u pump too long, they will say why u no cum? pain. handjob mai? knn la. lol

after i cum, my young milf let me rest my little soldier in her warm and wet hole and even humped me a few more times to milk all my soldiers out...she even frenched me while she did that and i continued squeezing her neh nehs. haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1