The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2023, 12:36 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massagexiaoxiao/

She looks yummy~ any bros tried? Scully catfished…
Service in MP....red signal

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 26-05-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wah wah wah! Bro @ladyassasinato got great taste!
Thanks for sharing the contact. Wow! Her WC profile picture looks delicious.
Must be a good one. Sharing is caring. Thanks bro.

Good on you bro @Sucker4SYTs to share FR on Carrot. Saw your FR. Well written. Up you before so can’t up you again.
Need to find time to write FR for her too as I’m overseas now and wifi signal is intermittent. Good to know you enjoyed Carrot as much as I do.
Maybe you can consider the SYT that bro @ladyassasinato just shared. He is a very reliable bro too. Drop him a PM
Actually I thought carrot's beauty is slightly exerggerated. Yes she is beautiful but not exactly drop dead gorgeous to me. Like Aila, Donna will still be my gold standards.

That doesn't take anything away from carrot, whose service easily wins hands down over most SLG girls. I wish she gets out of that sleezy place, but then again if she transition to a similar modulus operandi like the SLG girls, expect a huge reduction of services. But, she will still have my money anytime
Old 26-05-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
XH is fine. But really depends on your expectations too.

If you are new, I think it will be better to start with pain vanilla type first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanDecal View Post
Hi bro. Is sglonelyguy reliable? I kena con a few times in the momoshidai etc based on the pics. Btw you got try: https://sglonelyguy-22.com/xiao-han-massage/ before?
Old 26-05-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 8
apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!apiasap is one of the Best!
Xiao Bao does not allow putting the fingers into her bottom. That is vanilla to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Please be more accurate about the pussy hair part.
Touch the forest still can call a vanilla?
Old 26-05-2023, 02:50 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Service in MP....red signal
Sorry bro, what you mean by red signal? FL in disguise or dangerous location? 😅
Old 26-05-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
riadmond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah power la sia
Old 26-05-2023, 05:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Who is this carrot 🥕 everyone talking about why cannot find anywhere.
Old 26-05-2023, 05:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Actually I thought carrot's beauty is slightly exerggerated. Yes she is beautiful but not exactly drop dead gorgeous to me. Like Aila, Donna will still be my gold standards.

That doesn't take anything away from carrot, whose service easily wins hands down over most SLG girls. I wish she gets out of that sleezy place, but then again if she transition to a similar modulus operandi like the SLG girls, expect a huge reduction of services. But, she will still have my money anytime
Agreed. GND look if you see her WC moments. I like the way she posts herself normally in WC which is very different from what other gals do.

But in person, especially first time, she is a stunner and will blow you away. She has magical hair

Don't think any of the SYTs being raved about here can match her.
Old 26-05-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 2
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Who is this carrot 🥕 everyone talking about why cannot find anywhere.
Hello bro @L00k and bro @jttl3080
Have sent you all a PM to look for Carrot
Old 26-05-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agreed. GND look if you see her WC moments. I like the way she posts herself normally in WC which is very different from what other gals do.

But in person, especially first time, she is a stunner and will blow you away. She has magical hair

Don't think any of the SYTs being raved about here can match her.
Totally agreed bro. Love that jogging photo. Dont know about GND - I see her as a true pure natural beauty with an irresistible X factor that's simply alluring. Defo unmatched by anything here really.

As I mentioned before, when you visit gems like her and in GL, and other secret shops, the hype here for some MLs seem so very superficial.
Old 26-05-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hai-lan-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massagexiaoxiao/

2 new syt
🤔🤔
Old 26-05-2023, 08:32 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Need to get some luck from you, Tom bro. When I grow even older than now, I want to be like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
No lah. Joking lah.
I old man. So some MLs who don't mind me old.
And i no money type. Can't splash like others.
Just lucky to meet those that can click with me.

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 26-05-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Totally agreed bro. Love that jogging photo. Dont know about GND, I see her as a true top notch natural beauty with a irresistible X factor. Defo unmatched by anything here really.

As I mentioned before, when you visit gems like her and in GL, and other secret shops, the hype here for some MLs seem so very superficial.
Hehe yes
I haven't visit SLG ML for a while now. Exploring SYT, MP and secret shop recommendations. A lot Tokgong ones. Though have to admit some places aren't as comfortable as a condo home.

I wish those stable girls will never know what's the current homebased standard and keep up to what they are currently doing. Good for the bros that prefer heavier flavor. All 5G roaming
Old 26-05-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 5
derek90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good ML near the central area where XX/Rayna used to be at?
Old 26-05-2023, 08:37 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Double, triple agree!!!
The mirror upz the level and I love it much

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
https://sglonelyguy-22.com/w-massage/

Went to visit W again after hearing from Bro Magnum that she is leaving soon,

Looks-wise, still the prettiest ML so far that I have visited. was expecting some drop in standard for her service since she is leaving soon, but was pleasantly surprised she is still as attentive and maintains high GFE.

massage is still pretty much the same. not piano but also don't expect professional-level massage.

sensual i think i said up level the last MR i did and im glad to say bros have thaught her well, her sensual up level again this time. kissing and playing with ur dd with alot of pattern.

worth support even though she is leaving soon

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1