The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Re: My Fillial Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LengKia
Believe she need the $$ to buy gifts when go back hometown...for face

proberbly..
my teerak bought by herself a whole shitload of SKII bring back when she ORD. lol. even if it's for herself or give as gifts,, it's hell of an amount.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cat Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooFast
I would like to hear the other side of the story(aka the lucky ones).
How they managed to curb the family issues ah?
Any stories? Past experiences?

I remember TV wanted to share, but he after CNY then share. Hahaha.
I just got to this thread today. Hmm...it looks dormant for some time.

I'm still reading and am only at pg. 15 now, but I saw this question by TooFast and could not resist sharing something.

My sister-in-law (36 yrs old) recently came from the village to stay at our spare room in BKK. She is coming to work in MP after a 5-year hiatus. She was a lifelong WL before that. She found and married a rich foreign customer. Then she got into gambling debts and had to sell off everything he gave her. No face to see him again, so she ran away while he was overseas. A few months later, she got married again to local Thai guy from good family. Same gambling story happened, but this time the Thai guy is the one who dumped her. Now the ah long caught up with her again, so she lan lan have to go back to work, at her already "advanced" age, to pay off 100K baht debts, otherwise, the family rice plot which she mortgaged to the ah long will kena cheong kong by the ah long.

100K, I can easily pay for her and "save" the family land. But I'm not paying 1 single satang. Neither is my wife. The only "help" I'm giving is to let my sister-in-law stay rent free in my spare room, while she works off her debt. Why? Because I know that if I help financially, the same situation will happen again next year.

Every month, we send back only 2K baht back to the extended family in the village. When we visit, we buy goodies for the kids, hand out a couple of 100 baht notes, but that's it.

If you are in this type of relationship, you must be the one who draws the line. Now, my wife is totally on my side, becoz she has learnt her lesson. 50% of her hard-earned GL money went down into the "bottomless pit" of her family. She sent the money back and asked her mother to keep the money for her, but her mother spent everything without even telling my wife. When my wife ORD and went home, my mother-in-law showed her the bank book with a zero balance. My wife fainted and had to be hospitalized.

Luckily the other 50% of her earnings went into a Pathumtani town house which is in her own name. I have also over time "deprogrammed" my wife's loyalty to her family. It was easier becoz of the betrayal of trust by her own mother.

As for why there will always be a bottomless pit, bro farark already gave the correct answer in his post :http://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...&postcount=153
These people live for the day. They have absolutely no notion of planning for the future. They spend all the money to buy "face" in their village by buying big gold chains, or buy sanuks in the form of gambling, alcohol, feasts, etc. The big gold chains later get cashed in to finance more sanuks. The cleverer ones use the money to build bigger houses, which will stand as a permanent emblem of big "face". But most of them, when they get their hands on some bahts, will spend on transient things.

Good luck to you if you think you can somehow re-educate the entire family clan to become small business owners, or commercial farmers. In the first place, they not Chinese lah. They don't have a single business bone in their body. At first, I felt like taking one of the promising young children in the extended family under my wing and finance a BKK education for her. But after some rethink, I changed my mind. Better that I keep my resources for my own children.

You need to be selfish to succeed in such relationships.

I was my own carrier of a hatchet. I needed no hatchet man.
I have never flinched from going into a dark street on a dark night
and it happens to be a cul de sac, no outlet - either the gangster or I will come out alive.

-- LKY, Minister Mentor, Republic of Singapore
Old 06-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Man
I just got to this thread today. Hmm...it looks dormant for some time.

100K, I can easily pay for her and "save" the family land. But I'm not paying 1 single satang. Neither is my wife. The only "help" I'm giving is to let my sister-in-law stay rent free in my spare room, while she works off her debt. Why? Because I know that if I help financially, the same situation will happen again next year.

Every month, we send back only 2K baht back to the extended family in the village. When we visit, we buy goodies for the kids, hand out a couple of 100 baht notes, but that's it.

If you are in this type of relationship, you must be the one who draws the line. Now, my wife is totally on my side, becoz she has learnt her lesson. 50% of her hard-earned GL money went down into the "bottomless pit" of her family. She sent the money back and asked her mother to keep the money for her, but her mother spent everything without even telling my wife. When my wife ORD and went home, my mother-in-law showed her the bank book with a zero balance. My wife fainted and had to be hospitalized.
If today you did not come into the picture and her mother never "con" her own daughter, I think u will not even be married today and ur girl might still be in the trade.

May I ask which province is Mrs Cat Man from?

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 06-11-2005, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Cat Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
If today you did not come into the picture and her mother never "con" her own daughter, I think u will not even be married today and ur girl might still be in the trade.

May I ask which province is Mrs Cat Man from?

SC
Very true. She was planning to go to an ang moh country becoz the money is better - maybe Oz or Switzerland. My story is a cocktail of suspicion and true love, betrayals (on both sides) forgiven, thicks and thins, close shaves with suicide (both sides, but more on mine, I think), depths of sorrow and heights of happiness. I am not proud to relate my tale. That's why I stand with you to advise newbies to stay away from such r/s.

Now I dare to label myself as a "success story" becoz I know I'm not delusional about this whole thing. It has really worked out in the end, but not without going through a lot of shit. I consider myself to be above average in resourcefulness and perseverance to have taken it this far. But success is on a case by case basis. While I may have better opportunities in life than the fellas in the success stories posted by TV in this thread, they succeeded too. I think the common ingredients for success must be perseverance and a very good dose of true love on both sides.

BTW, she was born in Loei to parents who don't even own a single rai of rice field. The current rice field came later from WL income.

I was my own carrier of a hatchet. I needed no hatchet man.
I have never flinched from going into a dark street on a dark night
and it happens to be a cul de sac, no outlet - either the gangster or I will come out alive.

-- LKY, Minister Mentor, Republic of Singapore
Old 09-04-2006, 02:45 AM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
I will first deal with the "superficial" part of this thread before going more in depth as days go by.

Ever wonder why Thai Girls work in the trade?
For money definitely. If not for orgasm?
So what we going to think about is what is the money actually meant for?
I would say 95% of them actually does this for their FAMILY.
Haizzz...most of them do it for their family...but in the past all the tiraks that i got involved with never tell me thier problem until recently when i got involved with one.

She told me she had set a goal to earn so much money mainly for her bro and sis education. Her mother also ask her for money.

With the money she earned, I thought that she would have achieved the amount she wanted easily. Then she started to ask me to lend her money. Initially she used "business" as an excuse, so I lend it to her. She did earn money from the amount I loan to her. But later on, she would ask for more. Fuck! I asked her where her money went to and she told me she sent every single cent back home to her mom and left nothing for herself.

Quote:
So since the majority is on the FAMILY, we shall talk about the FAMILY.

What common characteristics does the FAMILY have?
2 parents, couple of brothers, sisters. Normal? Not really.

The thai girl that works often is the only one out of the whole family working in the flesh trade. Even with a couple of sisters, you will realise that she will be the odd one out providing the most dough. Fillial Piety or Plain stupidity? I leave it to you guys to judge.
SC
So without any money left, in order to send money back home, she ask me for a loan again because she doesnt want to work in those line again. I refused so she went to borrow from I supposed some OKT.

I also asked her why her mom needs so much money and kept asking from her. She said she dont know cos her mom refused to tell her. She told me her mom dont love her but because she love her mom, she send back money to her.

I asked her why dont her mom ask from her sisters. Her reply is her sisters told her mom that they dont have money.

I do believe what she said is true. And she has no intention to con me. I had wanted to lend her more money, but then I asked her, what if her mom ask her for money again? Will she send to her? She said she will not as she has already sent back all the money that is needed for her bro and sis education and what her mom needs.

Still, I refused to help her. So she has to go and "work" again to clear the debt. I could have just give her the money (which is a couple of thousand) so that she doesnt have to go to "work".

But then, can she guarantee that her mom/family will not ask her for more money after I help her this time?

Is she being filial or just plain stupid? For now, I think she is plain stupid. I might be wrong though.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:46 AM
bangkoktonight

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

double post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1