The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold
Re: Philippines, Olongapo City

Was reading this thread will great interest and decided to try Subic. Went to Philippines with a buddy for a 4 nights 5 days trip with only Sin-Mnl-Sin tickets booked. Rest of trip was left free and easy.

Upon reaching Manila, bought a globe SIM card at the airport & took a taxi to the Victory Liner terminal in Pasay. Bought a bus ticket to Olangapo City about 250P. The journey was quite an experience. At certain stops vendors will enter our bus attempting to sell foods that looked really wierd and new to me. Worrying an upset stomach didn't dare to try any of the foods although we were very hungry. After reaching the terminal, we stayed in the bus and it dropped us right in front of Arizona Hotel about 20 minues later. Extremely friendly co-passengers guided us all the way.

Stayed at a hotel called "The Coffeshop" opposite Arizona Hotel. Went to the Sports Bar in Arizona and 6 to 7 others along the same road that evening. The bars were way smaller and with fewer girls than Angeles. Quality lower big time also. We had to walk long stretch from one bar to another. Altogether the number of bars in barreto can be counted on fingers. Had great difficulty in choosing girls. Selected one syt but after buying her ladies drinks she revealed that she's a cherry girl Later both me and my friend lowered our standards quite a bit. Still unable to get. A lot of bars we went to, the girls completely ignored us. They were happy just to dance and look at themselves in the mirror. And that too when the bar is completely empty with no customers except us. If there is a barowner reading my post, please for heaven's sake you should ask girls to at least smile, maintain eye contact with customers & for the waitress and mama (if any) to drop by near the customers seat once in a while to ask if they wanted any girl, any more drink, order food , want to know about prices etc. Finally after several bar hops, he went back empty handed and I chose 1 for the night. The girl I barfined took us to Olangapo city by jeepney. It was another experience. Fellow passengers kept sqeezing in like nobody business. They also passed us money to pass on to other passengers until it finally reached the driver. Later change will reach the passenger in the reverse order of money exchanging hands. The bars in Olangapo there were seriously very low class. Small plastic chairs, small stage, only 1 brand of beer available, girls cannot speak english were some of the issues. Felt like I was in a village. Indeed as the previous postings said, there were a few bars that had girls going "all the way" but the stripping is no fun if she has the body of a baby elephant After hopping three bars we gave up on Olangapo city and returned to Barreto. My friend still empty handed went to bed. My girl's home was a few blocks down the same road & her father is a vegetable vendor in the market. Felt weird bonking a girl so close to her parents home. Apparently her parents know about her job. She was average in bed with no BBBJ. Found the beach at Barreto also nothing to shout about. Overall a disappointing trip to Subic and will give it a miss unless the number of bars grows and the place becomes more touristy with more amenities.

We cut short our stay in Subic and proceeded to Angeles. Jeepney to Olangapo ,Bus to Dau and a short trike ride to Fields. Hunted around for hotels and got one called Metro Clark for 800P a night which was very good deal and Were relieved to find Angeles way better than Subic. Spent our days going to breakfast at a German Bakery, several rounds of relaxing massage, trying some local foods and fast foods like jollibee, going for short time at BJ bars along Santos Street. At Wow bar , found a really nice syt called Aki, a 19 year old Manila school girl who prefers earning quick bucks in a small bar in Angeles. Excellent service from this sweet new girl. Santos Street girls undergo training at 3 levels :
a) Deep Throater
b) Swallower
c) Three Holer
All three levels are self explanatory & Aki was not certified at any of the levels as she was new comer but still took very good care of me. Cost a mere 700 Pesos(S$ 21).Found the Santos Street bars very value for money and occasionally you can find gems here. Much better compared to pricy upscale bars like Atlantis with 3000P barfine. Forbidden City & Club Genesis was good too. saw a young and sweet looking girl dancing very lonely and asked her to come over to talk to me. Found her to be a cherry girl. Sigh ...Again kenna cherry girl ..Later Blue Nile got me interested in one syt and barfine her for a night. Nice sweet girl and good service. Next night barfined 2 pretty girls for a 3 some from Icarus, a korean owned bar the following night. My friend arranged a 4 some with 2 girls picked up from a bar in perimeter. Both girls were fun and great attitude.

Bar fines at a few Perimeter bars was also lower e.g 1300P at some places. Please PM me for more info & up my points if you liked my FR. Cheers All.

Last edited by RamboCat; 06-07-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Typo error of bar name.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
dragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonstar87 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro to help me on fl in makati im in manila now staying in bsa tower
Old 06-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
semreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysemreh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Overall a disappointing trip to Subic and will give it a miss unless the number of bars grows and the place becomes more touristy with more amenities.
You were at the wrong place at the wrong time
Nobody goes to Subic at this time of the year as the beaches are off and the typhoons are in. Due to the low season, the gals oso dun come to work.

The timing of your trip oso coincides with the visit of the USS Louisville whose servicemen had 5 days of R & R. I can only presume they would have taken out a large majority of the bargirls from the bars.

Try again during the IN season which is from November to April.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

semreh: the SSN Carries a crew of about 120- of which not more than get shore leave at any time .. The SSN IS NOT the cause .. others, I agree
Old 08-07-2012, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by semreh View Post
The timing of your trip oso coincides with the visit of the USS Louisville whose servicemen had 5 days of R & R. I can only presume they would have taken out a large majority of the bargirls from the bars.
I didn't see a single American sailor anywhere during my 2 days 1 night trip....not on the roads....not in the bars....not in restaurants....No bar girl or Mama talked about it either. In fact the bars we went to hardly had any customers

Last edited by RamboCat; 08-07-2012 at 02:00 AM. Reason: typo
Old 09-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
I didn't see a single American sailor anywhere during my 2 days 1 night trip....not on the roads....not in the bars....not in restaurants....No bar girl or Mama talked about it either. In fact the bars we went to hardly had any customers
I was in Subic twice for the last 2 years and also went during June or July.
Correct as bars are empty at this time. Also correct as if you look asian most girls will ignore you. How do I know, just wait for a white or black or even a korean to walk in and bar girls will be screaming at them with smiles.
Also beware that the 2 times I was in Barretto, the "runners disease" have also reached Subic. Caught a runner each time I was there regardless of asking all the preview questions (ex: stay LT till 9-10am--yeah right).
Runners were about 1 in 5 (20%) when I last visited but still slightly less than the runner rate of over 30% (about 1 in 3) in AC the few times I was there.
Old 09-07-2012, 01:07 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
I was in Subic twice for the last 2 years and also went during June or July.
Correct as bars are empty at this time. Also correct as if you look asian most girls will ignore you. How do I know, just wait for a white or black or even a korean to walk in and bar girls will be screaming at them with smiles.
Also beware that the 2 times I was in Barretto, the "runners disease" have also reached Subic. Caught a runner each time I was there regardless of asking all the preview questions (ex: stay LT till 9-10am--yeah right).
Runners were about 1 in 5 (20%) when I last visited but still slightly less than the runner rate of over 30% (about 1 in 3) in AC the few times I was there.
20% N 30% R very high numbers imo
looks like very bad runners situation now or is it for asians excl koreans only

Last edited by datou; 09-07-2012 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
20% N 30% R very high numbers imo
looks like very bad runners situation now or is it for asians excl koreans only
Compare to what I'm used to in the past then yes 20-30% is very high but unfortunately it was the going rate when I visited PI in the last year. In the past it was more common to be about 10% or 1 in 10 but not in my case besides taking the precaution of the interview questions before hand. I was so pissed after the 2nd runner I almost said f**k it with all the barhopping and maybe just stick to pickups outside of bars, but then habits die hard as I do enjoy the barhopping. Its one of the main reasons I go to AC at least for me.

And don't get me wrong as the rates could've even been higher than 20-30% if not for the interview questions as a few did confess to only wanting ST so had I not ask beforehand then they could have been potential runners also, so the questions will screen out some but not all. So the bottom line is the more BF you take out LT, the more likely you will get a runner these days. But from reading some of your post, u seem to more a freelance pickup now rather than going to bars for BF so the runner effect will be minimal for u (lucky you). But I'm more comfortable with the bar scene and BF them there so have much more chances of runners.

Last edited by freezone; 11-07-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Your runner figures was for last year, then i wont be surprised if the situation now is 30% Subic 40% AC.
Yes nowadays i usually pickup fl but most of them r bargirls. not hopeful for stunners as i dont pickup in discos but a 6 will do for me.
enjoyed the targetting, approaching, dating n bedding.
mostly LTs so get to listen to their interesting backgrounds n stories.
some frustrations when they dont turn up as agreed time n annoying when they keep on texting.
i do go to bars but mainly for pool n relax watchin the girls.
cant recall my last ld bought should be few months ago, funny still gettin some fun from the girls in the bar for kuripot me.
too much time n tired of bonking sometimes i go plain dates w normal girls n slept alone.
well i be in angeles in abt 20 hours for hunting again or being hunted?
Old 12-07-2012, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Compare to what I'm used to in the past then yes 20-30% is very high but unfortunately it was the going rate when I visited PI in the last year. In the past it was more common to be about 10% or 1 in 10 but not in my case besides taking the precaution of the interview questions before hand. I was so pissed after the 2nd runner I almost said f**k it with all the barhopping and maybe just stick to pickups outside of bars, but then habits die hard as I do enjoy the barhopping. Its one of the main reasons I go to AC at least for me.

And don't get me wrong as the rates could've even been higher than 20-30% if not for the interview questions as a few did confess to only wanting ST so had I not ask beforehand then they could have been potential runners also, so the questions will screen out some but not all. So the bottom line is the more BF you take out LT, the more likely you will get a runner these days. But from reading some of your post, u seem to more a freelance pickup now rather than going to bars for BF so the runner effect will be minimal for u (lucky you). But I'm more comfortable with the bar scene and BF them there so have much more chances of runners.

Having just cum back from a brief trip to AC (4 days actually), I could put some up2date input on this topic.
Bro FZ is not too far off in his numbers. I was there barhopping and BF 4 gals in 4 days, all was properly interviewed for LT during the time sitting with me and buying them LD while they spend some time with me at the bar. All seem to have the correct "attitude" as being somewhat GFF. And still ended up with 1 runner. So thats 1 in 4 or 25%--which seems to be right in the range of 20-30% that bro FZ posted.
And he is also correct that if you don't use the proper interview (and insight)then the % will be much higher--perhaps even up to and over 50%. Data: The 4 gals that I narrowed down to started with about 10-12 gals originally. But through interviews-- and as FZ pointed out, some will confess as wanting ST (so once they hinted at that I automatically send them away after they finish their LD drink), and some just didn't give me the proper attention or attitude (the GFF=girl friend feeling) and also send these away. So if I just stuck to the ones I call down off stage and just BF the first 4 gals I meet then my runner rate would have been close to 3 out of 4 or 75%. So even with my precautions I still had a 25% rate--which sucks for a seasoned pro
And FZ could be correct that the longer you stay and more BF you take out, the odds maybe against you as runner chances seem to go up with more pick ups and so runner rates maybe even higher.

I envy those that have not gotten a runner or could still keep the rates down to the old days of 5-10%. Maybe some of you bros could PM me with your secret tips as I seem to be out of touch for awhile.

1)Sorry that I have did not get to meet up with most of you wonderful bros as the timing was bad as it was last min detour stop--actually last min sneak out
2)Have not had time to post any FR in detail as return back to work has been busy and downtime at work, can't access computer to get on this site b/c company blocks it--wonder why
and having hard time trying to use computer at home as wifey is in front of the damn thing all day (and night)

PT
Old 16-07-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bros,

The runners % will never ever become zero or even close to zero. Never ever. The main reason is the fault in the system. Barfine (full amount) is collected upfront from the customer. 50% goes to the bar 50% goes to the girl. The cake is shared slightly differently in different bars.

Once the girl sees her full money(income) already in, why should she stay with you the whole night ? All sort of promises made in the bar can be undone with "my friend doesn't have the room keys", "my friend is drunk & needs my help to send her home", "tomorrow is my sister's b'day and I need to prepare food, cakes, clothes for tomorrow" etc etc.

In Singapore I renovated my apartment. I was thinking my lucky stars that I got renovation contractor who picked up calls on two rings, always came to meet me when I called him for discussions, did a nice job in doing my apartment's works. Being so impressed, with the job about 85% done I released full payment to him.
All the sadness followed. Call him 10 times then he answer one time. Refused to come for meetings. Vomit blood for 2 months after planned completion date , the balance 15% work still not completed.

Money is like that. If you pay in full, the girl has no incentive to stay all night with you. In P. Burgos Manila, although more expensive system works with 1800P barfine and 2000 to the girl the next morning. Trust me till today runner rate is 0%

So what best can we do in Angeles ?
1. If I find the girl fun and nice after 1 round bonking , I throw a carrot "You're so lovely dear. Tomorrow before you go home I have a special gift from Singapore for you. I'll give it to you." . My "special gifts" are cheap facewash, lotions, creams, perfumes , chocolates etc I pick up before coming or collect from those Promotions etc.

2. Sometimes a definite promise to give them P500 tips the following morning helps.

3. If you stay in a very nice hotel with cosy bed, nice TV shows, you have a game etc in your room the girls would rather stay there than sleep in their crowded room back home. My runner rates are lower when I stayed at better hotels.

4. Never bring two girls and expect overnight. Somehow if one wants to go the other doesn't even thinks twice , she goes as well. They always do things in a group. If one does the other follows.

5. Bluff a bit. If you say this is your last night in Angeles. The girl has no incentive to seduce you. Even on your last night say that you're staying in Pampanga for 5 nights

6. When you bought her from the bar, you're the master. In bed she rules. Follow what she says e.g. put condoms if she requests.

7. I notice very young girls e.g. 18+, 19 etc are faster runners than the more mature ones e.g. 23, 24, 25 etc.

Hope my tips on the runner issue help.
Old 17-07-2012, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
tupac74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim
Bros,

The runners % will never ever become zero or even close to zero. Never ever. The main reason is the fault in the system. Barfine (full amount) is collected upfront from the customer. 50% goes to the bar 50% goes to the girl. The cake is shared slightly differently in different bars.

Once the girl sees her full money(income) already in, why should she stay with you the whole night ? All sort of promises made in the bar can be undone with "my friend doesn't have the room keys", "my friend is drunk & needs my help to send her home", "tomorrow is my sister's b'day and I need to prepare food, cakes, clothes for tomorrow" etc etc.

In Singapore I renovated my apartment. I was thinking my lucky stars that I got renovation contractor who picked up calls on two rings, always came to meet me when I called him for discussions, did a nice job in doing my apartment's works. Being so impressed, with the job about 85% done I released full payment to him.
All the sadness followed. Call him 10 times then he answer one time. Refused to come for meetings. Vomit blood for 2 months after planned completion date , the balance 15% work still not completed.

Money is like that. If you pay in full, the girl has no incentive to stay all night with you. In P. Burgos Manila, although more expensive system works with 1800P barfine and 2000 to the girl the next morning. Trust me till today runner rate is 0%

So what best can we do in Angeles ?
1. If I find the girl fun and nice after 1 round bonking , I throw a carrot "You're so lovely dear. Tomorrow before you go home I have a special gift from Singapore for you. I'll give it to you." . My "special gifts" are cheap facewash, lotions, creams, perfumes , chocolates etc I pick up before coming or collect from those Promotions etc.

2. Sometimes a definite promise to give them P500 tips the following morning helps.

3. If you stay in a very nice hotel with cosy bed, nice TV shows, you have a game etc in your room the girls would rather stay there than sleep in their crowded room back home. My runner rates are lower when I stayed at better hotels.

4. Never bring two girls and expect overnight. Somehow if one wants to go the other doesn't even thinks twice , she goes as well. They always do things in a group. If one does the other follows.

5. Bluff a bit. If you say this is your last night in Angeles. The girl has no incentive to seduce you. Even on your last night say that you're staying in Pampanga for 5 nights

6. When you bought her from the bar, you're the master. In bed she rules. Follow what she says e.g. put condoms if she requests.

7. I notice very young girls e.g. 18+, 19 etc are faster runners than the more mature ones e.g. 23, 24, 25 etc.

Hope my tips on the runner issue help.
Point 1 & 2 may entice the gals but in long run create money honey ....

Point 3 ... I have zero runner rate ... From motel to hotel ... So I think it's very subjective but judging from current trend it may work ...

Point 4 ... A bit subjective ... If the leader choose to stay than bingo ...

Point 5 ... Really interesting and will try on my next trip ...

Point 6 ... Hard la bro ... Some like to be dominated ... Haha

Point 7 .... I tend to believe so

There is no right way or wrong way ... But surely learning from brothers sharing their experiences and tips ... salamat bro
Old 17-07-2012, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

tupac74/CPVictim: give up guys, if you think you are trying to crack the genetic code of Filipinas, you are in for a rude shock - me been messing with pinays, in AC/PB/Manila as well as in Singapore .. since 1997 or so .. from Maids to Professionals to Tourist visa girls in Singapore

I just say this - no logic in Filipina mind.

They will gladly, for example, pay half their salary for an employment agent, for the whole period of the contract, and when the boss forget to reimburse a 10$ taxi claim, will insist that must be reported to MOM

And when you ask why they don't report their agent who is ripping them off, the anwer will be simple - what if all my kababayans also become jobless, if MOM close the agency down ...

And will gladly rip off the SG lover a lot of money, and only to give all that to some sweet talking filipino sailor they meet in PPC. And will marry Singaporeanised Filipino, and then give money to another Filiino BF, because the latter, though employed and earning, and has wife / family - 'needs' more money ..

Oh, well, the following logic - defines Filipino mindset, to a great extent ..

Sorry for the thread drift !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boinking - and well, defines how most of the current arrival Filipinos work, even in Singapore .. the exception being those early arrival nurses, professionals .. and some .. except the few, who are humble and live and let live, majority are as follows ..

Maybe somebody should send to the Singapore Govt to appraise Filipinos, for working / residing here ..

http://sbfjust.rocks/showpos...postcount=2727

1. Having a job is the goal….not actually performing any tasks.
2. ANYTIME, is PLAYTIME.
3. It is perfectly acceptable to lie, cheat, steal, bare false witness, even sabotage the workers, and the workplace if you feel in ANY WAY, you have been insulted or asked to DO SOMETHING beyond or different then what you (or others before you) have been told in the past, or if being told makes you lose face, in the slightest way.
4. If you DO a good job, you will be told you are boastful, or a showoff, and you will be alienated from the rest of the employees, and attempts will be made to get rid of you.
5. ANY CHANGE is immediately rejected and complained about.
6. Getting the salary is the MOST important aspect of having a job, with no thought to earning it, or deserving it.
7. Show up late, if at all, then take a meal, take as many breaks as you can get away with, and sit on your ass as often as you are not being directly supervised, then leave work early.
8. Do not find out about, or learn anything else about your environment, so you will have fewer responsibilities.
9. When asked ANYTHING, say YES, or OK so you will stop being asked, with zero intention of carrying out the thing asked of you, or knowledge of what was being asked.
10. There are no consequences for doing things that would normally get you fired in western society, so do whatever you want to.
11. The BIGGEST CRIME you can commit as an employee is RAT OUT ANOTHER FILIPINO for doing something wrong.
12. Yelling ANYTHING across a room is the norm.
13. Interrupting is normal and the next person to say ANYTHING misdirects the conversation or task. If called to task for interrupting, saying “excuse me” FOR THE PURPOSE OF INTERRUPTING will now be standard.
14. At any point from A to B during a task, the task may be interruped or even forgotten about if ANYTHING occurs in the environment, such as, a friend talking, a loud noise, a sudden movement, or anything else deemed more FUN occurs etc…
15. Tagalog ALWAYS takes presidence over ANY other language especially if there is an ongoing conversation.
16. Cutting in line, or bumping others to get to where you are going is normal.
17. The foreigner owner or manager is “RICH” so this justifies any theft or income related problems.
18. It’s all up to “GOD’S PLAN” anyway, so there is nothing one can do to change anything and ZERO precautions should be taken
19. If it rains on Monday, Tuesday many persons will be absent because of the changing weather.
20. Reasons to be late or absent for work: too much traffic, rain or puddles of water, washing clothes, it was dark, no transportaion available, no electricity, no money, dead, sick or hungry baby or relative or next door neighbor or the slightest fever, headache, runny nose, or bad mood, had to travel somewhere to give money to family, or friend.
21. Superstitions are TRUE and the REAL reason for bad performance or low income is due to whatever superstition was not observed.
22. The environment MUST be noisy.
23. If told to do the duties of the job too many times, a mutiny, coup, or strike is necessary.
24. If Friday is a Holiday, then expect things to start falling apart on Wednesday, as workers get ready for the Holiday. BTW, they won’t ALL return to work until sometime around Tuesday.
25. If your business closes at 9pm, then wrapping up work and getting ready to go home begins at 8pm-8:30pm. This includes putting the cash in the safe, so no change is available, all the way to locking the doors, or pulling down the security shutters. AT 9pm the building will be absent of employees
26. If you try to fire someone from their job, they must be given verbal warnings, written warnings, and suspensions, and all have a certain number of issuances that comply with the Dept Of Labor, or the person can sue for damages.
27. Staff is to work no longer than 90 days or 6 months on the job (depending on the job) so that they are not eligible for benefits. This explains why it’s no one knows what they are doing, since they are new.
28. Anything considered childish in Western society, is cute and fun and desired in local society.
29. Anything not chained down or padlocked is free for the taking.
30. Any new manager or owner that asks anything of any employee is now the target of gossip and rumor. Usually along the lines of, the new manager/owner is not nice, and I wish the old one would come back.
31. If employees are EVER rewarded by management, it will now be EXPECTED and comments will fly about as to management being cheap if the same reward is not repeated. No thanks will be given for the reward.
32. If something gets broken or is stolen, there will be NO witnesses. If broken in the vicinity of a customer, the FIRST thing that happens, is a long pause in activity to determine who is NOT at fault so as to avoid blame and re-payment.
33. If a regular customer orders the same item/drink/food, time after time, no matter what he orders on his next visit, he will get what he ordered last time.
34. When spoken to by management, staff really hear something similar to the Peanuts TV series when adults are talking. Imagine a muted trumpet/trombone wa-wa sound….”Ok, here is what I want you to do. Wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa-wa. Ok?” “Yes sir.”
35. Every comment/request to get compliance will be answered with a justification or excuse.
36. An argument with staff, will escalate to “Go Back To Your Country”, or “I will report you to Immigration/NBI/Police” within seconds to get you to back off.
37. If items A/B/C are sold in the store. And those items are the main thrust of the business’ sales, unless acted upon by a manager or owner, those items will not be re-ordered, or “in-stock” and no one will notice or comment on the fact that there is an upcoming shortage of those items.

Can read more here -
http://philippinefailblog.wordpress.com/
Old 06-04-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
garycheer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i fully support you
Advert Space Available