The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2007, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
dec82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sleepless in Brisbane, Australia. . .

Any bros here know of places to pick up FL instead of going to the few legal brothels scattered around Brisbane......
Old 11-05-2007, 07:25 PM
acki12

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Thumbs up Re: Sleepless in Brisbane, Australia. . .

Brisbane has strange laws. I visit sometimes and don't know where sw's can be found.
You either go to a legal brothel or look in the classifieds of the paper and there are plenty of listings for adult services or massage.
Be careful, a lot of the massage places don't do extras, you have to ask.
It's hit and miss as to the quality and the only really good one I found doesn't work any more so I can't make suggestions.
Good luck.
Old 12-05-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sleepless in Brisbane, Australia. . .

Bro dec82,
Best option is to go to a legal brothel n Brissie...I know of one which is good and I would rate it about average ...It's call YIMI in Acacia Ridge...
Gd Luck!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 13-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

thanks bro for your info... actually Yimi is located at 476 Archerfield... the only asian brothel in brissy... the funny thing about australian laws is that there can only be 5 girls working at any one time in each brothel.. the girls at Yimi come from various asian countries like japan, korea thailand etc... and the girls change every 2 weeks... come from diff states i think... it is pretty ex compared to spore prices...
Old 13-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec82 View Post
thanks bro for your info... actually Yimi is located at 476 Archerfield... the only asian brothel in brissy... the funny thing about australian laws is that there can only be 5 girls working at any one time in each brothel.. the girls at Yimi come from various asian countries like japan, korea thailand etc... and the girls change every 2 weeks... come from diff states i think... it is pretty ex compared to spore prices...
Hi Bro..ops..sorry..yea..it's in archie...it's pretty ex too...if u decided to try out there..do kindly provide some FR here...tks ...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 14-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Desirable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there,

There are quite a few brothels in brissy. The only serving asians chicks is the YIMI476. The rest are mostly caucasians. There are 2 brothels locating in Wollongabba very closely with each other call "Logan88" and "Cleo". Another 2 located opposite each other at Bowen Hills call "Pure Blue" and as for the other ones im not too sure. If you are looking for better lookings caucasians, you can try Logan88 as they have better quality but depends on your luck.

As for those FLs, you can save not buying the newspaper, and check it online under www.couriermail.com.au under the classified section. There are quite a number of numbers for you to dial but not guarantee of good stuff. Try your luck maybe.

Haha, have been chionging in singapore and came over for "commitments", sometimes will have itch and therefore look out for sources. No choice.
Hope these information helps.

CheerZ
Old 15-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

what about FLs that are streetwalkers? heard there are some in new farm but dunno where to find as new farm is quite a big suburb.. any bro can advise? the ones mentioned earlier r legal brothels which advertised in newspapers... friends told me the brothels at wollongaba r not bad.. all caucasians... but depends on luck also... not very girl is pretty..
Old 16-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

As for brothels in new farm, I have not yet explored and I dont reckon I will have anymore chance to do that As for the damage expected, all I have been to is normally 1/2 hour session. For those FLs posted in newspaper, to most of them are available in Kangaroo Point, $100 per 1/2 hour session but sometimes you are lucky, you might have extra time. Some of the post are also available from City, you will have to try your luck then.

For Yimi476, cost is AUD130 for 1/2 hour. You will be seated in a room. The girls will take turn to come in and say hello and after all the girls paraded, the mummy will ask which one would you like to spend time with.

For Logan88, cost is AUD140 for 1/2 hour. AUD70 for the reception and AUD70 for the girl when both of you are in the room. All 'chiongster' will be seated in a huge waiting area and the girls who are available will walk around and the mummy will ask you who you like to spend time with.

For Cleo, cost is AUD140 for 1/2 hour. You will be asked to be seated in a room and girls will parade and self-intro. After which the mummy will ask which girl you would like to spend time with.

LolZ, thats all the information I have. Hope it helps.
Old 16-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 18
ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Any bros here know of places to pick up FL instead of going to the few legal brothels scattered around Brisbane......
u dont really have much choice. its not easy to pick up FLs, they hang out in the treasury after hours, hoping for a fat catch. u can try the following legal joints in brisbane city only (the damage is quite high, compared to asia)

The Viper Room @ 945 Fairfield Road, Yeerongpilly
Cleos On Nile @ 12 Nile St, Woolloongabba
The Oasis at Sumner Park @ 61 Spine Street Sumner Park
Purely Blue @ 175 Abbotsford Road, Bowen Hills
88 on Logan @ 88 Logan Road, Woolloongabba
Club Tigerlily @ 1094 Kingsford Smith Drive, Eagle Farm
Cleo's on Nile @ 12 Nile Street, Woolloongabba (no URL)
Intimate Encounters @ 22 Brewer Street, Clontarf (no URL)

I can also provide more info for other parts of QLD if u want.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 16-05-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

ah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterah_phah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desirable View Post
As for brothels in new farm, I have not yet explored and I dont reckon I will have anymore chance to do that As for the damage expected, all I have been to is normally 1/2 hour session. For those FLs posted in newspaper, to most of them are available in Kangaroo Point, $100 per 1/2 hour session but sometimes you are lucky, you might have extra time. Some of the post are also available from City, you will have to try your luck then....
those advert on newspaper can sometimes be super anti-climax. best is to go find 1 that u fancy & then try netting the babe.

its pretty easy if u have an interesting topic to impress the chick... it can be any bullshit, tell her u're the son of some tycoon in some asian country, as if she'll ever know.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 16-05-2007, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
what about FLs that are streetwalkers? heard there are some in new farm but dunno where to find as new farm is quite a big suburb.. any bro can advise? the ones mentioned earlier r legal brothels which advertised in newspapers... friends told me the brothels at wollongaba r not bad.. all caucasians... but depends on luck also... not very girl is pretty..
fren, streetwalkers r illegal. if there's a raid, then good luck to u.

I'm a frequent flyer!
Fly to bonk, bonk to fly
Old 17-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Samster

i know streetwalkers r illegal but think some of them still do it just that i dont know where they operate except i heard they r available in new farm.. motels along main street, kangaroo point do have alot of freelance girls.. but beware most of them advertised in the newpapers as japs or korean but from what i know they r actually from china trying to pull off as jap or koreans as the ang mohs cant tell a diff... they charge 100 for 1/2 hr which i think is the market rate.. it actually depends on luck if u really get to meet a real jap or korean n not some girl trying to act as one... n also u cant preview the girls until u reach their room.. can be disappointed at times when u see the stock...
Old 17-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Samster

For that I agree, can be a disappointment when u make that trip there. And so better go in prepared mode. Call several of them. LolZ
Old 17-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 19
red-perrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i know streetwalkers r illegal but think some of them still do it just that i dont know where they operate except i heard they r available in new farm.. motels along main street, kangaroo point do have alot of freelance girls.. but beware most of them advertised in the newpapers as japs or korean but from what i know they r actually from china trying to pull off as jap or koreans as the ang mohs cant tell a diff... they charge 100 for 1/2 hr which i think is the market rate.. it actually depends on luck if u really get to meet a real jap or korean n not some girl trying to act as one... n also u cant preview the girls until u reach their room.. can be disappointed at times when u see the stock...
reminder hor, the WL in the legal operators have work shifts, so sometime depending on your luck if the girl you want is available or not. check their website to make reservation.

streetwalker, i think is just a gamble. sometimes can find few asian ones lurking around too.

when the lark stands tall, the reds will not fall!
u'll never walk alone.
Old 17-05-2007, 05:51 PM
Samster

where do the asians FL lurk?? kindly advise...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1