The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-12-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
88astray88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Tried Sha Sha twice already, location at G area, she is a petite MILF, but to me still look ok, won't reject type. Boobs are natural F cup, sagging a bit but it's fine for me, also feels very shiok to boobfuck.

Service wise, will shower together before session, also will offer AR if you're into it, feels good. She is a BBBJ queen, she blew me for like 20 mins before I decided to pump her lol. She says her record is 40 mins. Macam JAV actress. Her BBBJ shiok also, good use of tongue. I not the type that cums easily from BJ so I just lie back and relax, let her slowly blow. She allows CIM, and say some people just go to her for BJ and don't do FJ.

FJ is alright to me. Accomodating to various positions. Pussy not that tight but still feels shiok to pump.

She indeed allows unlimited shots for $130. I cannot la so I just do 1 shot. After FJ still got a bit of time so she gave a short head massage then went to wash up. Personally I think she's worth the $, even if I can only do 1 shot. Her looks not the best but her service makes up for it. If you're into MILFs and saggy big natural tits, I'd say can give her a try. I plan to RTF soon.

Thanks bro for your suggestion. Planning to look for her before the end of 2022.
Old 21-12-2022, 09:10 PM
Meat Lover

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6284 / Power: 48
jimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond reputejimmy87 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Good bonks FR(💎ONLY FOR SPONSORED GALS in DOME 2) Please put sponsored link

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88astray88 View Post
Hi bros,

anyone tried these 2? Appreciate your reply.

莎莎 Sha Sha
https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5131

Eva
https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=4323
Tried shasha few months ago, like bro omnomnomnom said, not reject type but definitely not syt. Boobs are humongous, very good to fondle and suck.
I asked what is the most shots done within an hour, she said 4. That day I can only do 3, 1 BBBJ and 2 cowgirl.
She is willing to do accomodate many positions, allow painting too.

Considering to visit again before year end.

Last edited by jimmy87; 23-12-2022 at 01:53 PM.
Old 22-12-2022, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
88astray88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy87 View Post
Tried shasha few months ago, like bro omnomnomnom said, not reject type but definitely syt. Boobs are humongous, very good to fondle and suck.
I asked what is the most shots done within an hour, she said 4. That day I can only do 3, 1 BBBJ and 2 cowgirl.
She is willing to do accomodate many positions, allow painting too.

Considering to visit again before year end.
Thank you bro.
Old 22-12-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

https://www.sands1-01.com/girl.php?id=5416
https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/li-li-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5415

I ratherly write FR but this time I found a Gem

Went to find Lili today and I found a old gem beautiful nipples with supple breast and tight pussy.

Looks : 8/10 (Rather MILF early 30s but Lao Chio and slutty look )

Body : 9/10 (slim and big breast all natural fucking tight body but no arse)

Boobs : 10/10 D+( supple meaning soft and firm love the way the tits bounce while riding me, not for ass lover)

BBBJ : 8/10 (slow and steady. Balls licking and caressing. I love her skills blowing. She knows how to blow)

GFE : 10/10 (friendly and nice)

FJ : 10/10 (enjoys riding, with beautiful tits bouncing while I grind her hard and she cum twice lovely and sexy moans and finish off at missionary love her fucking tight pussy)

Attitude : 9/10 ( one word GOOD!)

Service : 10/10 (total overall can say she is the quite good, worth the money)

RTF: yes

Chat a bit and she is definitely is a MILF Gem with a beautiful sexy slim and tight body with beautiful tits

Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.

Bro who like my FR please up my points
Old 23-12-2022, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
WikiDick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Tried Sha Sha twice already, location at G area, she is a petite MILF, but to me still look ok, won't reject type. Boobs are natural F cup, sagging a bit but it's fine for me, also feels very shiok to boobfuck.

Service wise, will shower together before session, also will offer AR if you're into it, feels good. She is a BBBJ queen, she blew me for like 20 mins before I decided to pump her lol. She says her record is 40 mins. Macam JAV actress. Her BBBJ shiok also, good use of tongue. I not the type that cums easily from BJ so I just lie back and relax, let her slowly blow. She allows CIM, and say some people just go to her for BJ and don't do FJ.

FJ is alright to me. Accomodating to various positions. Pussy not that tight but still feels shiok to pump.

She indeed allows unlimited shots for $130. I cannot la so I just do 1 shot. After FJ still got a bit of time so she gave a short head massage then went to wash up. Personally I think she's worth the $, even if I can only do 1 shot. Her looks not the best but her service makes up for it. If you're into MILFs and saggy big natural tits, I'd say can give her a try. I plan to RTF soon.
Bro, thanks for sharing.

Did she provide clean towels those times you were there, and was her apartment clean?
Old 23-12-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Does she allows frenching?
Old 23-12-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
URL: https://www.impmm27.com/girl.php?id=5135

Name: 敏敏 Min Min
ID: 5135
Damage: $80/1Shot 1次/60mins FJ

Looks: 1/10. Fucking cui. Looks like 40 years old.
Body: 3/10. Got some muscles, i think got do housework kind. About 1.65m tall. Small A cups.
BBBJ: 8/10. Very wet and sensual.
Kissing: 10/10. Kiss like no tomorrow. Bo tai bo ji jiu come and french you.
FJ: 10/10. Very nice, can accommodate all positions. She rides quite well.
Location: Shophouse. Shared with other ladies. Very small room, i dont dare use their toilet. Can hear next room de ah ah ah.
RTF: Yes

Other notes: Location and looks really sucks...like REALLY sucks. But her FJ and Kissing makes up for it. No exp too.
Hi bro kitkat22, your link is dead but I found this 敏敏 Min Min (5093号)in 金沙一号. Is this the same one? Thanks
https://www.sands1-01.com/girl.php?id=5093
Old 23-12-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 295 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10810 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post

I ratherly write FR but this time I found a Gem

Went to find Lili today and I found a old gem beautiful nipples with supple breast and tight pussy.

Looks : 8/10 (Rather MILF early 30s but Lao Chio and slutty look )

Body : 9/10 (slim and big breast all natural fucking tight body but no arse)

Boobs : 10/10 D+( supple meaning soft and firm love the way the tits bounce while riding me, not for ass lover)

BBBJ : 8/10 (slow and steady. Balls licking and caressing. I love her skills blowing. She knows how to blow)

GFE : 10/10 (friendly and nice)

FJ : 10/10 (enjoys riding, with beautiful tits bouncing while I grind her hard and she cum twice lovely and sexy moans and finish off at missionary love her fucking tight pussy)

Attitude : 9/10 ( one word GOOD!)

Service : 10/10 (total overall can say she is the quite good, worth the money)

RTF: yes

Chat a bit and she is definitely is a MILF Gem with a beautiful sexy slim and tight body with beautiful tits

Bro out there please treat her well, she a very nice and hardworking gal.

Upzz u 18 for sharing Tks bro
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 23-12-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post

Damage:$100/60 mins/2 HJ。Is FJ also offered? At what price?
Old 24-12-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 17
kitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to beholdkitkat22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
Hi bro kitkat22, your link is dead but I found this 敏敏 Min Min (5093号)in 金沙一号. Is this the same one? Thanks
https://www.sands1-01.com/girl.php?id=5093
yes seems like the same one
Old 25-12-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat22 View Post
yes seems like the same one
Thanks bro for responding. Her new damage is matching Petain Road price point. Just hope it's not rush like there. Liked your FR on her. Itching to give her a shot just for the heck of it.
Old 26-12-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 16
Head is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHead is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHead is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Baby

Web: https://sgbeautycastle-20.com/baby/
Looks: 8/10 (Fair, cute and look same as in pic)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft natural boobs, A+)
BBBJ: 8/10 Fast and furious
FJ: 8/10 Very proactive here. Rode me furiously in cowgirl position and very wild throughout
GFE: 8/10. Excellent GFE. Willing to chat with you

This is a gem not to be missed.
Old 26-12-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Damage:$100/60 mins/2 HJ。Is FJ also offered? At what price?
you just drop her a massage and ask her Bro. Damage she will announce to you

you forgot one very important thing, mate

I’m Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 26-12-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
Tried calling this girl, 英子 Ying Zi (5400号) but no response.
Anyone know if she is real or fake account?

https://www.impmm28.com/girl.php?id=5400

38E massive sia
Check out this link if you want:
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=219...postcount=6738
Old 26-12-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunikny View Post
from 38E to 38A. massive crypto scam la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread