The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.valdric View Post
Bro nono. i'm sorry if this has been explained before, regarding Kaha. Here's some of the things i would like to clarify.

1. Let's say i have booked a room via Booking.com or AsiaTravel.com which i have paid up front, can i still use KAHA voucher?
Nope,not at all. It doesnt work that way.

Read on...

Quote:
2. Correct me if i'm wrong, i assume this is how KAHA works. For example:

KAHA Voucher - RP 50K
Original Room Price - RP 850K
KAHA Room Price - RP 500K

So i save 300K. By purchasing the KAHA voucher for RP 50K at KAHA Counter. Then goto Hotel and give them my Booking.com reservation. Then tell them i have KAHA Voucher. Then they will re-calculate again by including the KAHA discount in the my Booking.com reservation.
Kaha voucher dont work the way you says above either.

Kaha voucher isnt a $$$ voucher. Its like a whole room ticket you paid to a travel agent called Kaha Travel. Just like you paid to booking.com or agoda,you already paid for the room,no rebates or further discount will be taken into consideration thereafter.

Buying voucher from Kaha and booking from online is the same thing,just that Kaha called it voucher. In online booking term,you book from agoda or booking.com a room for a night or 2. In physically walk-in term,you walk in to Kaha to buy a room to use for a night (or 2).

Here's something simpler for your reference :

Example,you booked a night for XXX hotel from online for a night.

What other ways can you get a room from XXX hotel for a night other then walk in to the itself? Here's 3 below :

Way number 1 : Book online from your computer via internet. Eg,booking.com or agoda.com etc

Way number 2 : Walk inside the hotel itself

Way number 3 : Walk in to Kaha Travel agency to buy a room for a night

Kaha Travel (or An Shun Travel) will the next alternative way where you walk in to their travel agent to buy a room for a night.

Compare the 3 ways above and see which is the cheapest of them all before making any physical payment. Becos once payment is done,refund will be near impossible. Illustration of price below :

Online cost : S$60

Walk in to hotel cost : S$65

Kaha Travel cost : S$50

Now,my question/s..where will you be likely getting your XXX hotel room from?

1. From online booking?

2. Walk in to XXX Hotel?

3. Walk in to Kaha Travel?

Cheers!

Quote:
By the way, i'm getting around RP 500K for Biz Hotel. Do you know how much we can get cheaper via KAHA?

Hope that's not too much of hassle for your guidance. Thank you in advance.
My answer to your Biz Hotel question as below quoted from my past summary :

Note : Kaha is NOT always cheaper. I often encourage others to compare prices. The good about Kaha is their prices were usually fixed and not affected by season,whether if its peak or non-peak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nono1973 View Post
The next hotel i checked out is Biz Hotel...

Biz Hotel Batam

Superior Room : 400k/night (do not mix this with the economy room,its cheaper)

Deluxe Room : 525k/night

Junior Suite : 670k/night

I remember Biz Hotel also have an executive suite too,but i wasnt exactly very interested. Anyway,for those who use this info,PLEASE DO NOT FORGET to check the website prices before committing yourself to Kaha. They are not always the cheapest (i just checked).

So much for Hotel room price recce from Kaha Travel.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-01-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
cos there is a local price and foreigner price system in indonesia
if u have eg KITAS u book direct with hotel u will get local price
Mind if i ask what is KITAS? How to apply for it? or get them?

Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
but maybe bro nono got VIP discount card
Anyone who walks in to Kaha should be getting almost the same price.(most time,i stayed in 2 star or 3 star hotels) I have asked some local friends,citizen of Batam aka Indonesia. For most hotels,its all about same price. However, I tends to like to ask for free gifts at times in Kaha,not going to name the type of free gift here as they are just monument stuffs.

Note : One should NOT take a 30k+ rupiah taxi to go to Kaha just to save 30k+ rupiah,it dont make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longlong135 View Post
I heard from friend that there is a 4 face Buddha near to "Indonesia Miniature House" park but I did not come across it during my last visit.
Not too sure about the one in Beng kong,but there is definitely a 4 face Buddha public altar almost behind Formosa Hotel,between Centrepoint and Formosa Hotel (but much closer to formosa tho).

Out from Formosa Hotel front door,turn left,walk straight but dont step away from Hotel's circumference and then turn left and continue to walk straight,you should see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Is it me or is new berry getting good business because of this forum.
I guess no one really read my latest 23rd Batam trip summary,hehehe...good in a way,at least for now no one notice i already jump ship,moving away from New Berry...hehehe...i would rather jump to another ship now than sink together in an overloaded ship later,hehehe...just a thought.

Quote:
Been there twice on 2 different days and its like a fish market. Guys coming in and out. I can see malay, chinese indians guys everywhere and mostly are sinkaporean.
You will need to be clear,you go on weekdays or weekends? There is a difference. This is the time of the year where many in Sillypore has collect their year end work bonus. I always try to pick an auspicious date to go Batam and with the right timing,right place i aim for only the....

5 more days to my coming trip,hehehe...
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=34264

Quote:
Plus new berry have a good selection of ceweks my personal tots thou.
Sorry,bro..you should look at Permata Indah's latest flock,hehehe... They have a much wider range than New berry and Gold Bird all add together.

Disclaimer : Luck ,interaction with OKT and experience do play an important part to get the right girl there.

Quote:
So whoever plan in going to new berry best come arnd 12-2pm cos by then, most are gone
Weekdays :
When one arrive to New Berry between 12pm to 1245pm,he will likely only see 50% - 60% of the total stock,sometime even less than 40%. Most of those that appears at 12pm to 1245pm are stocks no one take the previous night or has been rejected back to joint. Red Hot stocks where they are usually allowed longer rest time in their respective room due to the previous few night's of intensive booking will ONLY step into the showroom (aka fishtank) after 1pm (they are allow longer rest than those who didnt have a previous night booking) and then the real snap up starts will be between 1.15pm to 2.15pm. By 3.30 pm,it will be almost a dead end for most men.

I will visit Happy 8 and Bunga Massage if i arrive Batam's ferry terminal after 3pm. However,my priority will be given to Bunga 1st.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-01-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i was going batam on 30dec reached new pertama indah batam time 11.30am, and no see cewek , ask the mami . mami said open on 1pm.
Old 09-01-2016, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=TwinTowers;14050846]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Maybe you are jealous of him or everyone one here.

Since you are so well verse in Indon language I say this to you " Kaca diri dulu"
bro,
Kaca diri dulu" is Malay Language, it is not Indon language.

i believe you were trying to say "Mirror yourself first"
Still translation in Malay should be "Cermin diri dulu" not kaca as kaca mean Glass.

saas<----Next!
Old 09-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

[QUOTE=KonKam;14063625]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post

bro,
Kaca diri dulu" is Malay Language, it is not Indon language.

i believe you were trying to say "Mirror yourself first"
Still translation in Malay should be "Cermin diri dulu" not kaca as kaca mean Glass.
Bro NT is correct. Its in Indon..not Malay. Kaca diri dulu is a common Indon phrase.

In Malay..kaca is glass..cermin is mirror. Most Indons equate Kaca to Cermin..

No need to dispute this. Me expert on this.

Go fight abt something else. I jus enjoy reading ok.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

Hmm...Kaha pricing seems to be cheaper for Da Vienna as compare to booking.com in this season...

Weekend pricing to weekend pricing comparison.

Quote:
When i was in Kaha,i checked the room prices for (note prices may sometime change from time to time) :

Da Veinna Boutique Hotel :

Deluxe room : 450k/night

Grand Deluxe : 510k/night

Junior Suite : 610k/night

I didnt check their Executive suite tho becos i find that since Junior suite is the same price as Da Veinna website's price,i believe the Executive Suite ones wont be too far out. The website price for Executive Suite is 710k/night.
...but seems that Biz Hotel appeared to cost little bit less from booking.com as compare to Kaha...seems a bit tricky for Biz Hotel here. Exchange rate may determine its final pricing if it will be cheaper from Kaha.

Quote:
The next hotel i checked out is Biz Hotel...

Biz Hotel Batam

Superior Room : 400k/night (do not mix this with the economy room,its cheaper)

Deluxe Room : 525k/night

Junior Suite : 670k/night

I remember Biz Hotel also have an executive suite too,but i wasnt exactly very interested. Anyway,for those who use this info,PLEASE DO NOT FORGET to check the website prices before committing yourself to Kaha. They are not always the cheapest (i just checked).

So much for Hotel room price recce from Kaha Travel.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-01-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Even booking.com cost less for Formosa Hotel as compare to Kaha pricing...

Kaha pricing for Formosa Hotel is :

Weekday - 475k rupiah

Weekend - 525k rupiah

hmmm....as weekend price for all 3 hotels from booking.com are the same,it now become Kaha is becoming a little more expensive for Biz Hotel and Formosa Hotel. Only Da Vienna seems cheaper.

The booking.com pricing is inclusive of all taxes (Kaha too).

Hmm...going to other hotel room booking site to look see...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
5 more days to my coming trip,hehehe...
https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=34264
Uncle will be just there,no joining yr newbis group

mayb can just link u up for supper wen u free timing
Old 10-01-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5610 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
One month to CNY

I am counting the days to my trip to KL and Batam.
I have appended this out of my door. I bought in in Batam 2 years ago, when I went there for CNY.
Neighbors are wondering what is this strange thing...

Last edited by Black Page; 10-01-2016 at 04:01 AM.
Old 10-01-2016, 03:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
john.valdric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope,not at all. It doesnt work that way.

Read on...

Here's something simpler for your reference :

Example,you booked a night for XXX hotel from online for a night.

What other ways can you get a room from XXX hotel for a night other then walk in to the itself? Here's 3 below :

Way number 1 : Book online from your computer via internet. Eg,booking.com or agoda.com etc

Way number 2 : Walk inside the hotel itself

Way number 3 : Walk in to Kaha Travel agency to buy a room for a night

Kaha Travel (or An Shun Travel) will the next alternative way where you walk in to their travel agent to buy a room for a night.

Compare the 3 ways above and see which is the cheapest of them all before making any physical payment. Becos once payment is done,refund will be near impossible. Illustration of price below :

Online cost : S$60

Walk in to hotel cost : S$65

Kaha Travel cost : S$50

Now,my question/s..where will you be likely getting your XXX hotel room from?

1. From online booking?

2. Walk in to XXX Hotel?

3. Walk in to Kaha Travel?

Cheers!

My answer to your Biz Hotel question as below quoted from my past summary :

Note : Kaha is NOT always cheaper. I often encourage others to compare prices. The good about Kaha is their prices were usually fixed and not affected by season,whether if its peak or non-peak.
Thank you so much bro nono. Totally appreciate your time and effort to explain it. Haha.. since it's for CNY, i booked via AsiaTravel.com, the only online which still has room. Cheers.
Old 10-01-2016, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soi6
Me expert on this.
Do you have an MLitt that you dare self-proclaim such a title of an expert.
Old 10-01-2016, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinTowers View Post
Do you have an MLitt that you dare self-proclaim such a title of an expert.
Bro, just give him benefit of doubt. Maybe tat bro is a local resident.
Old 10-01-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am an expert in poultry selection..but sometimes you still can get it wrong. I am still looking for the elusive "batam black."
Old 10-01-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Since day 1 when i come to this thread,i notice a handful did the same wilful things like the Monkey God (or Monkey King) character does at the beginning of the Journey to the West Story who was later punished to be pinned under the five-finger mountains. And even at the point of punishment,the Monkey God shows no remorse,doing the ONLY THING the Great Buddha didnt barred him from doing,thats to allow him his FREEDOM to speak (and express) which he uses most of that to curse and swear for the next 500 years at the bottom of a lonely corner under the five-finger mountains. He has chosen not to look at his own "reflection" becos he couldnt find himself "in any form of wrongdoing". The "Monkey Gods" simply couldnt care less (even when punished).

Today,many of us would walk the errand way of the Monkey God (or Monkey King) before he achieve enlightenment and tends to made up excuses that we are afterall human beings ;and most of us dont exactly have more than 500 years to repent (and learn). This cycle just go on and on and on...and there seems like no solution to it if one keeps giving themselves excuses.

I vividly remembers the Monkey God in the story shouted,"No one teaches me!!". 500 years later,a mortal monk directed by the Guan Yin Goddess walked pass the Five-finger mountain....

And the story continues.
I oso reply to u & ONLY u. So post is meant for u.

Look like this time of the year i should go visit Sekupang :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=32906

U knw why????

The year of the MONKEYS is approaching!!

Quote:
Side notes to no one :

From one of the very old time story,Journey to the West,the Monkey God character in it complained for 500 years after being "put down" at the bottom of the Five-finger mountains by Buddha,that HOW is he going to repent when nobody shows him the "right path" to take? "No one teaches me!!" he shouted during his entrapment.

The Monkey God was released 500 years later by a mortal monk who later becomes his teacher and in his journey to the west finally learned to be more patient and humbly listen when someone showed him the "path". And it is in his journey (thru experience) that teaches him how to gauge which is the "correct path" to take whenever he was caught in a cross road junction (thats when many people or situation shows him different paths). It is his own action and decision that finally leads him to the paths he is destined to walk.

Just a thought...
Old 10-01-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Totally appreciate your time and effort to explain it. Haha.. since it's for CNY, i booked via AsiaTravel.com, the only online which still has room.
Wow! Now in asiatravel.com for formosa totally no room available left for CNY eve and 1st day.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1